Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 10:47 PM

To be perfectly honest, I'd be to cowardly to not believe in God.

I could not function in this world.
So you cannot function without relying on myth to get you by think

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:46 PM

Now your last question back to you. Do you fear death is that the reason for your belief's

I am not comfortable with the idea that after I'm self-aware I'm not to be aware.

What is more that state of oblivion doesn't answer the here-and-now.
thaks for being honest :)

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:32 PM
Edited by mom333 on Tue 07/14/15 02:33 PM
Now your last question back to you. Do you fear death is that the reason for your belief's

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:30 PM

Okay, are You (Mom333) happy to believe there is no God ?

Are You (Mom333) content to be a Random Event that is somehow self-aware ?

And-last-but-not-least... Are You looking forward to an state of oblivion when Your existence cesses ?

(No Disrespect Intended In Asking These Questions, Just Really Curious)
there is no god it's a myth so yes I'm happy to believe there is no god. I'm self aware because that's how brains work for us. I'm aware just like any other animal that has evolved this far or I should of said will evolve. So yes I'm happy with that. When my time is up its up. Fearing death is like fearing your own farts it's gonna happen whether you like it or not. I didn't exist before I was conceived and it didn't bother me then I'm just going back to that.

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:01 PM

Mom333, all I'm saying is I don't really know of any Atheists who are actually content to be so.

Most would-be Atheists want something else !

Case-In-Point... You're requesting a collection of writings that take some of all of various religions.
i wouldn't say it's wasting my time because I like being on the forums. But when I post a topic I like to see what people think about the subject. I think trying to justify your existance by saying there is some god floating around is hilarious, but at the end of the day the question I asked was has someone ever.... I got the answer to that question a while ago now but I'm still here talking to you about other religious stuff. All I'm going to say then I will e nd my contributions is...If you believe I a book written donkeys years ago with no actual proof then you might as well believe in fairies because there is stuff written about them too. If you want to carry on this endless discussion then you can reply to me.

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 02:01 PM

Mom333, all I'm saying is I don't really know of any Atheists who are actually content to be so.

Most would-be Atheists want something else !

Case-In-Point... You're requesting a collection of writings that take some of all of various religions.
i wouldn't say it's wasting my time because I like being on the forums. But when I post a topic I like to see what people think about the subject. I think trying to justify your existance by saying there is some god floating around is hilarious, but at the end of the day the question I asked was has someone ever.... I got the answer to that question a while ago now but I'm still here talking to you about other religious stuff. All I'm going to say then I will e nd my contributions is...If you believe I a book written donkeys years ago with no actual proof then you might as well believe in fairies because there is stuff written about them too. If you want to carry on this endless discussion then you can reply to me.

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 01:00 PM
Plus the ones I know just think the religions of today are stupid and that's it. They don't need to go any deeper because they believe in science (facts)

mom333's photo
Tue 07/14/15 12:56 PM

I still maintain the majority of self-professing Atheists are actually Agnostics, but they don't know the meaning, often.

An Agnostic wants to believe in a Divine Being, but disquieting doubt persistently makes them predisposed to not believing in a Divine Being.

This sort of vacillation get exhausting to maintain, so saying they're Atheists is easier.
you don't know the majority of atheists so you can't say that.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/13/15 04:06 AM
Thank you flowers

mom333's photo
Sun 07/12/15 04:11 PM

op

I believe by definition , if a book is about a God it is 'religious'

if it excludes any Gods its 'philisophical'
but atheism is a religion and it says there is no gods?

religion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

atheism, i would consider a philosophy, and not a religion,,,but, semantics can get complex you could say atheists believe themselves to be their own God?
I dont think atheiests think themselves that important and think they can make decisions based on facts that can be proven.

mom333's photo
Sun 07/12/15 04:04 PM

op

I believe by definition , if a book is about a God it is 'religious'

if it excludes any Gods its 'philisophical'
but atheism is a religion and it says there is no gods?

mom333's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:52 PM
Edited by mom333 on Sun 07/12/15 03:55 PM

Cheechako...

The subject is about a would-be collection of writings or religious-styled format of ritual for Atheists.

This was a hypothetical question that was presented.

I realize that. Romans 2:13-15 is directed to people who have no Biblical knowledge.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Personally, I don't believe Jesus Christ is a 'god of love' or a god for that matter.

(Matthew 10: 34)

Matthew 10:34

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Sounds like "tough love" alright. The end will justify the means. Before anyone is given eternal life they will be tested.

Jesus is the God who made the earth and brought the Israelites out of Egypt. Would you like the scriptures?

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Mom333...

The old Levitical Law was used in conjunction with the understanding these slaves were incrassates from wars or criminals to begin with.
I'm almost certain modern Israelites aren't implementing any of these prerequisites

I think some of them were people who went into indentured service to pay off a debt also.

you have really helped me understand how disgusting and soul destroying the bible really is. And hearing a discussion on how people were criminals or payingof debts so they should be owned and beaten and there offspring owned and Beaten it's just disgusting. I will never follow a "religion" like this because it's horrendous, even with people trying to interpret it ( or what I like to call justifying it) im not going to say anymore on it because quite frankly it's doing my head In. Slavery still goes on today in every part of the world it's just unnoticed. Don't get me started on the stuff with them little kiddies. I'm happy staying well clear of all that religious stuff and just trying g my best to help people and show my children they are loved more than anything in this world and they don't need to follow the crowd. No offence meant to any person who believes In it, it's just not good to me.
what and i still stand by what I say about people coming together to do good things, it can be a religion of sorts without a god. Just good.

mom333's photo
Sun 07/12/15 08:14 AM
Exodus 21 to 26. Now I think the American version is different but it can't be that different. Maybe just a little of the wording but it's there.

mom333's photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:59 AM
Money should be given as compensation if you knock out a tooth or an eye, now all I have to do is find the numbers ti the chapter and verse. I'm already on it ill be back...

mom333's photo
Sun 07/12/15 07:52 AM
Edited by mom333 on Sun 07/12/15 08:00 AM

[ Several Days Later ]

Hey Mom333...

Is Your reference to 'eye popping' about when Sampson was taken by the pagan Philistines and his eyes were gouged-out ?

(Hardly Blame God For That)
I've been extremely busy my friend the one who u was going to get the bible from has gone camping but I would like to point out exodus to you. The bible says beating your slave is ok just as long as the slave does not linger too long before death as the slave belongs to you. Also the eye popping bit is in there. Your tone is one that is very defensive and that's ok, in the matrix some people didn't want the pill that made them see what was really happening lol.

mom333's photo
Sat 07/11/15 10:25 AM
if anyone misunderstood me I meant socially as a group lol

mom333's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:08 AM
You don't sound aqward and your profile seems pretty cut and dry. You know what you want so I wouldn't worry about it so much. You could try finding a site dedicated to people with certain interests, i see you like gaming there are sites for that. If your sticking to this one then I don't see your wants bring an issue. Good luck :)

mom333's photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:40 AM
From the west midlands or near as it would be good to arrange a meet up. If your interested let me know here ta happy

mom333's photo
Thu 07/09/15 10:33 AM
the school run mother rang the social services and she is waiting on information now. she said she did it anonymously but she doesn't know if there is any such thing as anonymous. I was very worried and if she had not have rung them I would have done it myself, im glad she helped him yay. flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Tue 07/07/15 02:12 PM

There doesn't seem to be any 'Eye Popping' stuff at Exodus 27.

It's all about construction of the Ark Of The Covenant and accessories.

Don't oblige Yourself Mom333... It's not necessary.

Good night, and thank You for this discussion.
I got it on the net but I have read it in the bible and i will definitely quote it wordfor word tomorrow

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25