no photo
Fri 01/21/11 05:00 PM
I'm not on the list. I'm rational and logical which does not work well with women! Women tend to think with their emotions and i have tried to craft a response to this type of thinking but quite frankly i never have the paitence!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:52 PM
This really depends on you! Some women won't date guys who do not have any self confidence. Some girls like the "Shy Guy" type. Small talk always works IMO. You just need to talk and the rest will flow, so just approach him and talk about anything and if he can't figure that out, Good Luck!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:43 PM
A juicy wet BJ!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:40 PM
There are so many variables that make up a person! Not a deal breaker to me, however i would be cautious!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:35 PM
I don't think it is shallow at all! We all have our wants and desires when it comes to a mate. I do however think how you go about looking for a match matters! Some people use this "wants and desires" as an excuse to be rude. So as long as your cool about it who cares what others think! I do realize though some people just won't accept a subtle "no" and you have to be straight to the point! But I found that some of my best dates seemed like dud's until i went on them and vise versa! So keep an open mind and just enjoy as person to person and see where it goes!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 04:25 PM
I myself prefer a woman on the heavy side. I find it more attractive and more enjoyable sexually. There is someone for everyone right? The morbid obiesity in America is a bit out of control though and anyone in their 40's or above has personally seen the shift in America. The excuses from the "heavy" is a bit tiring though! Every affliction has a movement in this country now and sure would like to see Americans "Stop Whining!".

No offense to the poster was not meant toward you just the topic!

no photo
Fri 12/31/10 10:57 AM

...Hugh Hefner is known as being incredibly charismatic...and something happens when a group of women electively get together and vie for the attentions of one male...same as it does with males seeking the one female's attentions.

I suspect she cares for him, in her own 24 year old way, and really none of his ex's speak ill of him...I don't remember any scandulous sensational dramas surrounding his divorces.

It is possible that she does love him...and his fame, his notoriety and his eccentricities... I don't know about the wealth aspect, seems his exes don't wander off with gazillions in the divorce.

I agree! I have seen it for myself in life power is attractive to women!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:18 PM
dont do anything for me...i would prefer a lady with no tats, but they are so common now days!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:16 PM
i wouldnt trip no big deal!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:10 PM
noway

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:08 PM
well it usually takes them a while and the ride is fun....oops

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:38 PM
Edited by thinkingaboutit09 on Wed 02/11/09 10:39 PM
What are guys really thinking when they read 'a few extra pounds?' Do they think that she has an extra 5-10 or an extra 30-50? Do they think curvy or fat? Just curious

It doesnt mean anything but "im not thin"! above that your guess is as good as mine.....lol

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:36 PM

the crazy girls are always good in bed,i end up in with the same.any girls want to prove me wrong. dave

natureboy has a point!...lol

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:35 PM

Hey you're cute. Got any crack?

nope but i got a trailer and a six pack you want to come over i'll make chillymac?rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:29 PM

Girls rather choose a bad guy over a good guy?

It's because they mistake being a jerk with "confidence". It happens all the time- the wimmins will always choose the wife-beater wearin' a-hole driving the late-seventies trans-am over the "nice" guy.

Always?

Always. In fact, I drove past TWO trans-ams today, and BOTH of them had girls riding around with wife-beater-wearing a-holes driving.

Two Trans-ams does not equal ALWAYS.

It does here in L.A.

lol cant argue with your logic, but they are not to paticular!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:27 PM
yep this is an unfortunate event! I think the bad boy has the real persona and the good boy is an unrealistic fantasy! I believe this is the real attraction!

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:20 PM

i don't. i have people that i'm acquainted with. some get closer than others, but all of them are expendable and can be replaced.

i don't have attachments.

yeah im like this..... do you find that they get pissed at you for it too? lol...

no photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:29 PM
yes, no question

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:29 PM
I love to people watch very entertaining!

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 04:47 PM
I think its bad to hide feelings.....Just let the chips fall how they may. To hell with it, I just hate mind games!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25