Community > Posts By > IceCreeme

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 10/19/20 01:36 AM

A cabin by the sea..... flowerforyou

Oh I forgot to mention, I already have a small cabin by the sea :wink:

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 10/19/20 01:33 AM
Freebird Deluxe

This reminds me that I need to get rid of at least half of my shoe collection.. sad

No!! no!! You are not thinking straight ,I think you may need counseling

I can send them to you if you like?? hehehe

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 10/17/20 12:18 PM
About 2 weeks ago... and I still prefer to cut it myself... which I usually do...

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 10/17/20 12:09 PM
This reminds me that I need to get rid of at least half of my shoe collection.. sad

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 10/17/20 11:59 AM
I would burst out laughin....laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 10/17/20 11:55 AM
A cabin by the sea..... flowerforyou

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 09/13/20 05:59 AM
I live in Canberra (ACT), and part time in Batemans Bay (South Coast NSW).. where I would love to move to permanently..

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 09/13/20 01:22 AM
Mefikit ...
Thanks all for your unsympathetic replies.

THESE FARMERS DO NOT MUCK SPREAD NEAR THEIR OWN HOMES.

Need I say any more?

Also, ................. why bother?

Ah! so you really only complained here for sympathy.. some people gave you some great advice...

Fact! If you don't like where you live... MOVE.

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 09/13/20 01:05 AM
When they smile and are happy.

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 09/13/20 12:58 AM
Edited by IceCreeme on Sun 09/13/20 12:59 AM
Melly ....
Been here for about a week, still no guy interesting enough to last 24hours talking with. Where are all the great guys?

I am sure that there are some great guys around... most of them are already attached, most likely because they are "great" LOL... others, for me, are too far away...

The last, which I thought was, a great guy, we chatted, laughed enjoyed, email, phone and a rally of text.. but for the last 10 days I have heard nothing.. guess he found someone greater than me LOL.... I guess I leave it at that .. ohwell

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 09/13/20 12:34 AM
There is always 'something' to do.. if not I think of some kind of project.

And the time I have found to get 'bored' is late at night.. but it isn't really a time to do something creative..

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 09/13/20 12:29 AM

Men don't want women with baggage! Thing is most people have some baggage even the man that wants none.

:joy:

Btw....Men

Children are not baggage, neither is a divorced woman or Her pets !:hearts:

Not sure if men would label children 'baggage' really... I do know men in their 40s 50s with younger kids -that are home with him a lot or always- do have great difficulty finding a woman.
I myself have skipped such men when single as well, and there are loads of older daddies with young kids.
In a way they are baggage as kids put a huge mark on someone's life and on a new relationship. I'm not interested in that whole scene. Been there, done that.

I am the same... "Been there done that" ...

e.g. A 12 yr old living half and half with his mum as well as with us... The boy made life very difficult.frustrated He wanted nothing more than for mum and dad to get back together again. (long story .. but I did last 2 yrs to try and make it work... but alas it did not)

OR an ex phoning in the middle (3 am) of the night wanting to know if he still loved her.. 'sigh'

Yes I dislike drama immensely.

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 08/13/20 01:13 AM
On a side note... :wink:
There would be no tall people if there were no short people flowerforyou

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 08/12/20 11:57 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Wed 08/12/20 11:58 PM
soufiehere

I think if you get to choose how others 'look'
you are subject to the same reviews.

Of course EVERYBODY is judged in one way or another...

I find she is simply stating "her' opinion.. of course it wouldn't be everyone's opinion... 'her' preference...

I also prefer men without huge fluffy beards.. unkept but it the facial hair is neat and well maintained.. I have no problems

It is the same with the fact some men look unkept and look like they haven't had a shower/bath in the last week...which is totally gross. I also would not be partnered with a man who is obese.... AND I am sure I am being subject to the same review...

Whatever floats your boat.

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:40 PM
I don't watch Horror movies.. there is enough 'horror' in real life..

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/30/20 06:49 AM
hmmmmm What r u thinking about right now?... thinking of going to bed, it is nearly midnight.... yawn

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/30/20 06:46 AM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 07/30/20 06:46 AM
DoofusMaximus
could i live completely off grid without any money after initial investment? I think heating would be the most difficult -even more so than food -as growing, hunting and fishing are possible.
unless I had land with lots of trees, I'd have to superinsulate, go passive solar, etc. -maybe an earth berm type thing

Of course you can.. !!!!!!! search on YouTube there are plenty of people doing it... lots of examples and advice...

IceCreeme's photo
Tue 07/28/20 11:39 PM
No never been stalked, nor do I know anyone, personally, that has been stalked.

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 07/24/20 02:26 AM

Nurturing... men want to be nurtured and cared for, to feel safe.

:thumbsup:

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/23/20 12:40 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 07/23/20 01:02 PM
well.. TxsGal3333 .. I had made my decision, as I said, before I posted on here.. I was curious how other people would deal with this kind of situation... My younger son who also never stopped working had also supported my decision..He is a Tradie, none of the tradies stopped work here.

in one way or other everyone is right.. cause it is a decision which you may have to or will have to make..

My answer was that unless he got tested to show he doesn't have the virus.. though it may take longer than the 5 days he has been, I suppose i can say, has had second hand exposure to the C-19 .. unless he can prove that he doesn't have it.. he is not to come to the party nor visit my house, which would mean 24/7 for two days in close vicinity of me.. (not just 1.5m distancing.. . BUT OMG he was Peeved off..(tough bikkies I say)

It is too close for my comfort level.. I am being careful, I don't live in fear... I am trying to be careful there are going to be others at my son's birthday, not just me..

@nickistaken yes! I do take zinc as part of my daily vitamin intake, also protein supplements..etc etc even before the C-19.. for Vitamin D I take 5 -7 Km walks every two to three days a week... my dog needs the exercise LOL (I do also :smile: ) and I am outside, yes even in winter, in my garden on a regular daily basis...

Thank you all for your answers.. Have a lovely day.. flowerforyou