Edited by IceCreeme on Tue 11/26/19 02:15 AM
I think I was 17 ..

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 11/10/19 05:45 AM
OK then....shades

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:13 PM

Neither

If you say it is neither.. what would you call it?

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:11 PM

Is it possible to love someone on your first encounter or should we call it "a lust"..?

Lust....

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 09/06/19 02:18 PM
Why not both...?

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 09/06/19 02:14 PM
Buzzzz...... waving

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 09/06/19 02:10 PM

Obviously you ladies are not included in whatever those statistics are...

As a major in mathematics, I have lots of experience and am very aware that there are lies and there are statistics...and folks interpret/ wrap the latter anyway that agrees with their already forgone conclusions...

True... Statistics can be worked to suit whoever/their agenda...

I don't 'get' why anyone would change their look to attract a man.... I dress for myself... not to someone else's agenda.. Take me as I am...

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 09/06/19 01:58 PM

I say listen to your friends and move on.

This ^^^^^^

He is most likely still married.... spock

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 06/26/19 04:24 AM
Met no one....

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 06/26/19 04:17 AM
forgot to add my 2 cents worth, ... I wear make up all the time... I don't cake it on, but you see, I am natural blonde, I have blond eyelashes and eyebrows... and very pale skin.. need to wear mascara, some eye shadow (when I leave the house...) and a lippy.. sometimes I have my eyelashes professionally dyed..... , and I like it.

There are days when I don't wear any, but to me that is being slack...when I am having a lazy day... and everyday i do some kind of skin care routine...

If a bloke doesn't like it, as they say: -> "well, dems the breaks... tough *******.. I don't care.

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 06/26/19 04:04 AM

A man who isn't overweight will look fine without any makeup on.
The fat men need to wear makeup.
The bald men need to get hair transplants too.
Fat and bald, they need makeup and hair transplants.
6 pack abs handsome with lots of money they can do what they want.

Hows that work for you?

LOL LOL ... good one.... laugh laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 05/11/19 07:15 PM
Nothing LOL... it never had crossed my mind to deceive my parents..

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 05/11/19 07:01 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Sat 05/11/19 07:04 PM
Whatsapp is owned by Facebook.. Why would you be on anything to do with Facebook... They probably, same as Facebook, sell all the information of its users.

ATM Facebook expects to be fined up to $5 Billion by F.T.C. over *Privacy Issues*

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/17/19 10:51 AM
OMG it is boiling in my part of the world, in Australia, .. it was confirmed by reading the "Hottest Places IN the WORLD" were all in Australia (Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday.. and more to come).... the article reads as "The world's 15 hottest sites on Tuesday were all in Australia".

Been 40 degC to 45+ degC for the past three days... which is around 100 to 110 degF... so yeah it is literally BOILING sad pitchfork

I am melting.... can someone please turn down the furnace...

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 07/06/18 01:23 AM

IF THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE,it sounds like there is A LOT more to this story than you are telling us!!

what did your brother do to make this alleged 'drug dealer' want to beat him up?

cuz,usually,when a 'drug dealer' beats somebody up,it is for a VERY specific reason!!

OR,if he did it because somebody PAID him to do it,like you are suggesting,what did he do to make somebody mad enough to spend money to have him beat up?

cuz,REALISTICALLY,people dont spend money to have somebody beat somebody else up,unless they DID SOMETHING to warrant this desire of violence,do they?

and,you claim that even though an eyewitness testified to what happened to your brother,the authorities dont want to do anything about it??

hhhhmmm....
the whole thing sounds prettty fishy to me,the way you tell it!

at the very least,i would suggest to your 'brother' that he needs to start hanging around a better class of people,and stop going to parties with drug dealers who are prone to acts of violence.

:thumbsup:

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 06/24/18 11:35 PM
Never say never laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 06/24/18 11:34 PM
Activity partners are really otherwise known as 'friends'

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 06/24/18 11:32 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Sun 06/24/18 11:33 PM
I think people who cheat have a 'weak' character.

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:57 PM

Yes! Nobody ever guesses rofl

^ delusional

super power...the ability to spot whack jobs. spock

'rub a dub dub.... three men in a tub..."

biggrin

Ahh.. Now I see where you been hiding flowers

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:56 PM

To be able to go invisible...

............ though I do a good job of that :wink: since I am only 5' tall I tend to disappear in a crowd..

Huh? Who said that?

laugh laugh
shhhhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone..