Community > Posts By > IceCreeme

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 06/23/18 04:52 PM
To be able to go invisible...

............ though I do a good job of that :wink: since I am only 5' tall I tend to disappear in a crowd..

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 04/26/18 05:23 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 04/26/18 05:25 PM
what

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:43 PM

if you don't know how exactly to approach somoene , you use the common way, hi sweety and so on.. calling me by my name ,means you know me . they try to be Nice not rude. when you get yourself in some places , you have to cope your mind with their world and language. if you take it personnaly that's means you have a problem, fix it before going too far.

Agreed!

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:35 PM
I guess I am frugal, I don't want to spend money on something that I can get cheaper elsewhere.. If it is something big, I do my research in brick and mortar stores and or online.

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:22 PM

I close my eyes, stick my fingers in my ears and sing la la la la la la la! happy

laugh That is what I do when watching a scary movie.laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:17 PM
hmmm I need more sleep....asleep

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 02/10/18 10:44 PM

It's really annoying to get mail from somebody who has no picture in his profile. I just ignore it. What do you do?

If they have written a semi decent/interesting profile I will ask them to send a pic.. if not I delete and or even block them. Perhaps they don't want the world to see their pic.

Time wasters.. and often even married trying to hide.

...but there are so many variables... just do what feels right for you..

drinker

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/18/18 07:14 PM

I’m also new in here, and new in this cybernetic way of interact with girls. I pretty sure 98% of the people registered has a side B, C, D, an go on trough Z. They are looking for a lot of things, but not meeting people just for fun. So, as a newbie we sometime pay the price, but it is still interesting see how the others are trying to offend my intellect telling me I’m handsome and good looking guy
LOL

Well that is at least a nice thing to say to you that you are handsome ..etc.. I don't think they are trying to offend your intelligent, since you literally have nothing "about you" on your profile.. and have only made 2 posts to the forums.. how can they say they 'like' your intelligence? when they have nothing to base it on..

Write back to the ladies who like you as they are at least making a concerted effort to contact you.. you should be intelligent enough to take it from there?????

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 12/31/17 06:43 PM
YOu should get one of these laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 12/31/17 06:39 PM
I think it is inconsiderate...sad2

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 12/31/17 06:28 PM
Heard lots of stories about sugar daddy etc... they are not for long term...

I just want a man who can pay his bills, I will pay mine..

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 12/31/17 06:19 PM
I can't remember mine .spock

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 12/31/17 06:17 PM

I predict that something is going to happen one of these days...spock

:thumbsup: I think I will go with this prediction laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Sun 12/31/17 05:10 PM

Wish I didn't have to pay the taxes on it. sad2

In Australia we don't pay Tax on lottery (etc) winnings.. however we have to pay 'gift tax' if we give some to anyone (eg family) else..

I would buy both my sons (or put a good deposit on a small house) with both our names... then they can buy me out later for $1 ... and I would go and live somewhere close to the ocean still possible to buy a place for a quarter of mil $ ... I be good with that ... shades

:thumbsup:

IceCreeme's photo
Tue 07/04/17 02:45 PM

I've had it both of those ways and didn't care for ether so I vote single.

^^This..

IceCreeme's photo
Tue 07/04/17 02:42 PM
I just keep on keeping on....

flowerforyou

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 04/15/17 05:42 PM
I guess I have a couple of things that are deal breakers for me... one of which is Obesity.. it is unhealthy .. if I wrap my arms around your waist and I can't touch my fingers behind you ... you are obese...

Alcoholics is another thing... not against drinking generally ..dirty men.. not showering/bath every day, boring, terrible at sex...
laugh
etc etc...

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 03/20/17 11:45 AM
Opie is looking for a "sugar daddy" LOL

GL :)

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 03/20/17 11:38 AM

Topic: looking for old man

By the way, as I write this, your Mingle2 profile says that you are a man looking for woman for dating.

^^^ THIS

laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 03/20/17 11:31 AM
I have also set my 'Filters to over 50 ..but it does NOT work, I still get messages from peeps in their 30's even changed my age to ReALLY old LOL .. makes no difference.. frustrated

Like seriously!!!