Community > Posts By > IceCreeme

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/23/20 04:31 AM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 07/23/20 04:36 AM
Thank you for your replies... muchly appreciated... I will get back to this in the morning.. I gotta get some sleep, it is late, but quickly answer this --->

SpaceCodet
99.99% of the virus stuff is bullsh't, Ware a Plague Doctor's mask with cinnamon, mint and such in it to stop the miasma from killing you if you're that paranoid.

How can you say I am "that paranoid" ... how would you know? .. I am most likely the least paranoid than most... the City I live in has only had 3 deaths with no new cases for weeks.. I have been in isolation for nearly 5 months.. due to Gov't restrictions... i.e. not my choice, I don't want a fine thank you very much.. I am sick of it as many people are..... and in the whole of Australia we have had 126 people die from the virus... Australia is at the worst time right now - Winter - for any virus/flu. and a lot of places have been hit with a second wave...
I have done my research all about the virus.. and have questioned Fauci's (to put it mildly he is a bad bad man) idiotic advice..
I have no worries about C-19 in the city I am in but this situation i am asking about is very close concern .. even if it is an ordinary FLU... most people stay home if they have a flu and don't go visiting people..

and you say 99.99% .. cite your source.. give me proof ..

If someone offers you a bag of 100 mixed jelly beans as a gift BUT I gotta tell you, to be careful ONE or maybe a FEW of those jelly beans will kill you it/they is poisonous.. how may will you eat? good luck.

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/23/20 01:30 AM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 07/23/20 01:36 AM
I have a question to ask you... as I am curious what you think?!

A little background:
I got a phone call from John - my ex from 25 yrs ago.... he tells me the (he calls) "boys" i.e. 'mates' across the street got a phone call from the Batemans Bay Soldiers club cause they attended the club - a club where you have to be a member and sign in every time you attend - last week when the C-19 became a 'hot spot' (on Monday to Thursday - 17 people were infected during that time and is closed now for 14 days )... and they were told to go into 14 day isolation and get tested

Now John goes to their place e-v-e-r-y day.. for a couple+ of hours.. that includes a few beers and suck bongs from the 'same' bong.. etc etc... they told him he also needs to go into isolation..

BUT yesterday the boys got tested and were told they don't have the virus.. but still to stay in isolation for 14 days. I asked him if he got tested also, he said why bother if they don't have the C-19 Virus...

This week is my oldest son's birthday and john wants to come down to spend 'time ' with my son at my place.. also means stay overnight because he lives interstate. PS: I have a spare bedroom.

If you were in my position ... would you agree to the 'visit' ?

PS: I have already told him of my decision but I am curious what would be your stand be on this?

what

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/16/20 06:27 PM
No, no strange dreams... I sleep really well.. only wake up to pee and go back to sleep almost immediatly

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/16/20 06:03 PM

Put some pics on with no shirt, a big fish, very small or with pals
When the ladies moan take them down , then they will think you are the kind of guy who is sensitive and listens to advise ,oh and mention you are kind to kittens

laugh laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/16/20 05:27 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 07/16/20 05:29 PM
justaokguy
Home is where I store all my stuff. With all the stay at home demands on finding I have to much stuff.

waving LOL I am the same... I have been slowly.. most likley too 'slowly' sorting/throwing/giving things out.. still to do my garage and wardrobe... Goodwill(we call op-shop in Aussie) will be happy laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 07/16/20 05:19 PM

I agree with Blondey. The OP should've quoted by using this mark " " or // and attached the source. I know we are on Mingle, still we have to give respect to any intellectual property rights and copyright. Apart from that, the topic is interesting.

I also agree that respect to the intellectual property rights.. as you can see one person (above) seem to think that the OP was ehr own saying "good work" LOL..

I think that there is most likely a member, here, where who wanted this to be put out on the forums and used a pseudo (new)account.. most likely for discussion...

Notlooking .....

As to the topic... (snipped) ...... Research suggests when the man is removed from the home and not the woman and children sent off to a Women's Refuge there is a better outcome for all. He stops abusing, the victim and her children are safer. We have a long way to go..

and I don't agree it is safer for the abused person to stay in their home, a lot of women/person that I know actually have to go into hiding because of the threats and abuse...

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 02/07/20 02:42 AM
I want it to be Valentines day ... every day!

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 02/07/20 02:32 AM
“War is God’s way of teaching Americans geography.”

– Ambrose Bierce

That is so true, I remember traveling around Europe.. and met some American college students.. and one of their questions was "Where geographically is Australia situated.." and I answer, "just below Papua and New Guinea" ... left it at that .. laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Fri 02/07/20 02:27 AM
“I’ve always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives.” – Billy Connolly

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 01/29/20 11:48 PM

I'm a very casual person and have never felt comfortable in heels, polished nails, or obvious makeup.

Am I weird to want to dress up? Females on Mingle don't seem to want to?
I love dressing up, make up, dresses, high heels, hair perfectly managed, the whole transformation to a smexy woman...

Well I don't think you are one bit weird ... cause I am the same as you... I like dressing up as well.. I wear dresses, mostly in summer... and tend to co-ordinate my clothes, colour and style....

IceCreeme's photo
Sat 01/25/20 02:32 AM
To each their own, but I prefer to 'Nair', it is all about hygiene! (Alternatively, I have also shaved and waxed.)

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/23/20 09:13 PM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 01/23/20 09:14 PM
I know I have a relatively a longish 'description...

I haven't been online for a week or so.. and when I returned all my "paragraphs" have disappeared and all have run into one loooong paragraph. i.e. there is no format .

I tried to insert a format [p] but that doesn't seem to work... is there any way I can fix that? brokenheart

IceCreeme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 10:38 PM

SWM ..
Well If Who's a real person they better get back to First! Because What's can't cover it, he is on second and I Don't Know on Third, Defiantly Can't...

The above makes no sense....

Don't give the young guy a hard time about asking a simple question...

it makes perfect sense if you are real and have ever heard of the famous abbott and costello comedy act

eric .... I am as real as they come... and just because I don't know what the person is speaking about.. doesn't make me any less real.. ASSuming much?

nope. but as i said, it takes both to make sense. you apparently only got one of the two

Eric.. again, I have no idea what you are speaking about.. you say "it takes both to make sense" What are the "BOTH"? which one do you THINK I only go one of (which?? ) Two?? frustrated The above still doesn't answer that I DON'T know what the person is saying... because I have NO point of reference.. i.e. I don't know what reference the person is making as I don't know it nor ever heard of it..

I think they are referring to this scetch Ice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

Thank you very much...I certainly was played .... lol ... I think I was the Costello character.. :P

IceCreeme's photo
Tue 01/07/20 03:37 PM
laugh

IceCreeme's photo
Mon 01/06/20 12:24 PM

NO.. No... No way!... ewwww

Only for a week Ice :-) Get in touch with your masculine side :thumbsup:

laugh it has no appeal to me at all.. maybe in my previous life I was a man.. and I learned that I just didn't like it LOL

Makes me wonder then what would, lets say, a bloke look like as a woman..

Stand in front of the mirror and envisage.. how attractive, or not, would some of the guys here who wouldn't mind be a woman for a week, would look like as a woman. bigsmile

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/02/20 02:37 PM

SWM ..
Well If Who's a real person they better get back to First! Because What's can't cover it, he is on second and I Don't Know on Third, Defiantly Can't...

it makes perfect sense if you are real and have ever heard of the famous abbott and costello comedy act

eric .... I am as real as they come... and just because I don't know what the person is speaking about.. doesn't make me any less real.. ASSuming much?

nope. but as i said, it takes both to make sense. you apparently only got one of the two

Eric.. again, I have no idea what you are speaking about.. you say "it takes both to make sense" What are the "BOTH"? which one do you THINK I only go one of (which?? ) Two?? frustrated The above still doesn't answer that I DON'T know what the person is saying... because I have NO point of reference.. i.e. I don't know what reference the person is making as I don't know it nor ever heard of it..

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/02/20 11:29 AM

SWM ..

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/02/20 11:23 AM
Edited by IceCreeme on Thu 01/02/20 11:24 AM

I would doubt if many of the younger generation would know of the old "who's on first " routine. laugh

Anyways there are quite a few real people on this site and app. Good luck to you.
:)

I am NOT young but I still don't know the "who's on first" routine ;)

It sound very much like an American'ism .(PS: no offense meant) .. we, International people, don't get a lot of shows that you see in America. One can't presume that what someone sees on TV that everyone in the world knows 'your' point of reference.

Cheers flowerforyou

IceCreeme's photo
Thu 01/02/20 12:00 AM
This reminds me of a Beatles song ..... "All you need is Love"

IceCreeme's photo
Wed 01/01/20 11:21 PM
NO.. No... No way!... ewwww