Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:22 PM

i dislike it when someone asks the "what do you do for a living question" the reason is because i dont think a career path or job truely defines the person...the "who are you"question and "what are you about"..is much more realistic...

not that i am unreceptive to hearing about someones day..its just if i am getting to know who someone is..i want to know the core of that person..not what they had for lunch or who pissed them off at work etc...lol
So you don't think what they do for a living defines part of them? Never mind, they could be a Mickey D's fry worker...I get it now..nevermind...LOL

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:20 PM

what do you do for a living....

I'm always surprised that men don't like this one. I guess they are assuming it's a money question.

But for me, what a guy does for a living tells me something about the mindset of the person. It gives me more information that has NOTHING to do with income.

Yep, yep, agreed...I'm nodding as I type..lol

kinda like is he a business man, does he like to get down and dirty..like construction worker..etc, etc
an electrician can hook you up!!! No shock there!!

Kinda like...Let me Plug into your shorts? LOL NOW THAT'S SEXY! drool

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:18 PM
Do they vibrate?

Geesh, get ur minds outta the gutter...I meant for lower back pain...man oh man, you guys...hehe

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:16 PM

what do you do for a living....

I'm always surprised that men don't like this one. I guess they are assuming it's a money question.

But for me, what a guy does for a living tells me something about the mindset of the person. It gives me more information that has NOTHING to do with income.

Yep, yep, agreed...I'm nodding as I type..lol

kinda like is he a business man, does he like to get down and dirty..like construction worker..etc, etc

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:14 PM

What gets me is some of those "questions" should be taken care of over the phone. If they are asking them again do they have a short memory or nervous? frustrated

Haha...I've been writing all these questions down, saving them for when I NEED them...My meds make me have STML....tongue2 :laughing: drool

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:41 PM
tears They moved my thread...Oh well, at least it's still uprofl

Back and Lovin' every minute of it...Oh yeah, and I got the painpills too! drool

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:35 PM

"Do they actually MOVE the people who might be interested to another part of the world?
"

Ok that cracked me up. I'd never thought of it that way.

Right now EVERY SINGLE woman that gets in touch with me, is in Houston.

Im 7 hours away.

$10 bucks says if I just happened to move to Houston, Austin would get in touch.

CONSPIRACY!!!! If I get married they will no longer get money!

Oh wait, mingle2 is free...

Gotta rethink this.

Oh hell..I just spit coffee all over my monitor! LOL
I'm not laughing at your situation, I'm laughing at the situation. I'm 16 hrs from you...so what's "that" mean...haha!!

Ok kiddies...headed out the door again, another dr's appt...Be good, don't wanna have to spank ya's when I get back.

Or maybe I do wanna spank ya's...Ok, not the ladies, THAT'S JUST SOOOOO WRONG! I don't swing that way!

They didn't dialate my eyes, but going to get my morphine now...booowahhhahhahhaa....I shall be back and stoned at that!!

I hope!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:33 AM
"I'm off like a prom dress at the prom".

I have appts this afternoon, hope to get back soon!

Be good kiddies, play nice!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:31 AM

drinker
thanks all!!!!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!

and there's a storm headed directly toward us

Whew, she came WITHOUT her flame throwing apparatice this time! rofl

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:29 AM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 10:30 AM
LOL!! I'll stick to being a ponie...they look kinda extinct to me!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:28 AM
I like to ask this one, just when we're getting into it, "Dude, is that thing real?"

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:22 AM

Nah, that's too much like Common Sense. Can't do it.

Ya think so?!?!?! Maybe...LOL

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:19 AM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 10:19 AM

have you ever smelled mothballs?

how did you get their little legs apart?

Very very carefully! Oh, and a microscope works well too! :thumbsup: Magnifying glass also?:laughing:

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:15 AM
*runs through the thread nekkie again, this time covering up my snowballs*tongue2 :angel: scared

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:08 AM
Please deposit $1.75 for the next 5 mins...oh heck, just give us your CC number and your SS number:tongue:

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:06 AM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 10:06 AM
Having a wonderful Friday so far, a bit tired from playing on here too late last night, although I was ordered to go to bed, I couldn't sleep..LOL

It's been a bit chaotic though, runnin' to appts this mornin' and this afternoon...ugh!

TGIF!!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:04 AM

Would you mind if I popped a Midol before we go?

ROFL!! The drummer of my sis's band popped a Midol once..he went into menopause:laughing: offtopic

A long time ago I was sitting at a bar in the wee hours of the morning. I had a horrible headache. I asked the bartender for an aspirin. She didn't have anything but Midol. So I took a couple. Not only did my headache go away, but my disposition improved significantly.

LOL it was probably the caffiene in them...er..you didn't start talking with a high pitched voice did you? LOL

No, nothing like that. But, I became more color conscious and had an uncontrollable urge to accessorize. And even though it was 2 am, I went out shopping. I even asked a cop if he thought I looked fat.

Did my butt look fat?

Haha, Did I put too much on your MC?

Oh, and do these ear~rings look ok with this outfit?

An answer to all...LOL Wear Levi's they flatter the butt, you could never charge too much, and hoop or pearlrofl ear~rings look great with everything~!

To top it off, when I was in the restroom I screamed at a guy to leave the seat down.

OMG, you're killin' me here! rofl

Next you'll wanna borrow a purse? LOL

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:59 AM
Can you call me a cab?

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:51 AM

Would you mind if I popped a Midol before we go?

ROFL!! The drummer of my sis's band popped a Midol once..he went into menopause:laughing: offtopic

A long time ago I was sitting at a bar in the wee hours of the morning. I had a horrible headache. I asked the bartender for an aspirin. She didn't have anything but Midol. So I took a couple. Not only did my headache go away, but my disposition improved significantly.

LOL it was probably the caffiene in them...er..you didn't start talking with a high pitched voice did you? LOL

No, nothing like that. But, I became more color conscious and had an uncontrollable urge to accessorize. And even though it was 2 am, I went out shopping. I even asked a cop if he thought I looked fat.

Did my butt look fat?

Haha, Did I put too much on your MC?

Oh, and do these ear~rings look ok with this outfit?

An answer to all...LOL Wear Levi's they flatter the butt, you could never charge too much, and hoop or pearlrofl ear~rings look great with everything~!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:37 AM
"Ahem, you're standing on my foot."

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15