Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:43 PM
I'm not alone....I have all you sexy males that I'm messeging on here! Haha

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:41 PM
Thank You Twitch...I'm trying to stay as strong as I can.

I was in the hospital with them for almost 3 months with them, until he was discharged. He is a little fighter though!

I just wish I could be down there with them, as when he was born up here. sad

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:38 PM

i have this black bear down in the everglades thats interested,we chat back and forth.i met him on "gaybeardating"

Damn...

I always knew that you were happy Riskit...

but I sure as hell didnt know that you were gay!
only for bears:smile:

I hope ponies aren't in that catagory too! :laughing:

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:35 PM

im not...

why are you???

I chose to be......

But you're too sexy to be alone! blushing

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:33 PM
Edited by poniepower on Thu 12/11/08 05:34 PM
Could You Say A Prayer My Grandson, Adrian?

I wanted to stop in and ask if you would Please say a Prayer for my youngest grandson, Adrian, who was born 3 months and 1 week premature. He is 11 months old , and weighs 16 lbs, 15 1/2 oz.

He came into this world weighing 2 lbs 8 oz and 14 3/4 inches long. He's had heart surgery when he was barely 1 mth old. He's had blood transfusions, numerous times he was put back on the life support after heart surgery to close his ductus vessel in his little heart.

From the scare tissue that built up on his tiny vocal cords, he's had 2 throat surgeries over the summer at Vanderbilt in Nashville. He has stridor. He may never be able to talk normallly. When he cries, You CAN'T hear him. When he tries to scream, it's barely a sound. My daughter is soooooo in tune with him, (the little peeps he makes when he cries or screams, she hears him) her and her husband are the most wonderful Mommy and Daddy in the world!! They Love him so Very Much!

He has a double hernia in his scrotum, double hernia in his little tummy, and needs to be circumcised because he has a hole in his bladder and if he's not circumcised it's only making his bladder infections worse.

I got the phone call yesterday from my oldest daughter, "Mom, Adrian has to have surgery Tuesday afternoon".

His hernia in his scrotum is the size of a grapefruit. Yes, My daughter noticed it over the weekend, and they got him into the doctor as soon as they could, today.
So he's having his hernia surgery.

He's so tiny, BUT SO FULL OF LIFE AND SMILES!!!
He smiled all that week he was here. Even though we couldn't hear him cry, he barely cried while he was here. He was always smiling.

PLEASE....SAY A PRAYER FOR Adrian. He's having surgery on 2 double hernia's and being circumcised too. They will doing his bladder surgery at a later date, they said.
It's risky with his stridor, but the Dr.s there know him well my daughter said, which is good. The anestesioligists.
My son in law cried when I talked to him yesterday. "Mama, I wish you were here with us like you were when we lived in WI. I want you go be here with us."

Dear God,
Please Watch Over My Precious grandson Adrian.
Give him Strength to make it through this surgery Lord. Give his parents strength and courage to make it through also. Watch Over him like You have the past 11 Months!
In Jesus' Name I ask,
Amen
My Precious Angel, Watch Over Your Precious Little Nephew....You have taken care of us for the past 2 1/2 years now. I know you're getting tired, but Mom NEEDS YOU AGAIN
ALWAYS LOVED, NEVER FORGOTTEN JASON! Hugs and kisses to Heaven, Baby Boy!
Love Mom

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:05 PM

Ah, there was your mistake. You prayed for patience. The thing about that particular prayer is that God doesn't send you more patience, but instead puts you in situations where you have to develop patience.
flowers

Looking for a clapping emoticon but couldn't find one, so sent flowers instead.

Very Good!! Exactly!!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 02:57 PM
Edited by poniepower on Thu 12/11/08 02:58 PM
It was tradition that we went to my sis's in Iowa. 2006 we went over and spent a week there. It was a horrible horrible Holiday for us..ME!

2007, we had Christmas at our house and we went to my sisters. Also a bad time of the year for me!

This year, with my daughter living in TN again and my grandson being down there, My son in Heaven, I don't even want to celebrate it.

But........

Life goes on, right?

So, My 2nd to the oldest daugther wants us to celebrate here at my apartmen this year. Dinner, presents, games, FOOTBALL, the whole Christmas package!
I can't tell her "no" as I'm not very good at saying 'no' to my kids.
There will be a HUGE VOID this year, but also knowing I'm going to TN in January, is a little bit of consolation to me.
Christmas without my children...I never thought the day would come.........

BUT IT HAS:(

May all have a Wonderful and Heartfelt Holiday....

Please, DON'T FORGET WHAT THIS SEASON IS ALL ABOUT...Our Savior..

Happy Holidays all, May God Bless You and MY Angel Watch Over You and Yours,
From Ponie's house to yours,

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 02:34 PM
Great job, Michiganman!! You're a GREAT Man for taking care of your children, there's some out there that don't.

Some of us never got the gift of having that "special someone" in our lives to help. And If we did, sometimes "it" never lasted long, in my experiences anyways.

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:33 PM

nothing good would come of this,, it would be like jerry springer on crack and meth at the same time

OMG too funny!! But isn't that with ALL dating sitesrofl

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:31 PM
Edited by poniepower on Thu 12/11/08 01:31 PM
I was dating the most wonderful man when I went down with my back in 2001. He took me to the drs., bathed me, brought me Mickey D's before he went to work at night, while I was in the hospital,(he worked at a prison here in town), he took care of our 8 children, (ages 14-1 1/2 yr old) cooked, cleaned, did laundry, folded laundry, made sure "my kids" got to sports practice and their games, took care of our horses......Yeah, "til death do us part", and we were only dating and living together.

He was wonderful...can't lump the ALL into one catagory!!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:26 PM

"YOU ARE THE MOM IN THE WORLD TO THEM!"

You are their Angel here on earth! YOU are the one who raised them even "if" you were working 12 hr days...You tucked them in at night, read them their bedtime stories....

YOU are their Mom...and a VERY GOOD ONE AT TAHT!!

No regrets..No regrets!!
sadly.. i wasnt home to do that before..
i am now.. and lemme tell you.. i have totaly brushed up on my dr seuss..
lol

LOL Since I have my grandson alot now, while my daughter works, I, too have brushed up on my Dr. Suess....LOL

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:24 PM
I raised my neice for 11 yrs off and on...

No regrets at all!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:13 PM
"YOU ARE THE MOM IN THE WORLD TO THEM!"

You are their Angel here on earth! YOU are the one who raised them even "if" you were working 12 hr days...You tucked them in at night, read them their bedtime stories....

YOU are their Mom...and a VERY GOOD ONE AT TAHT!!

No regrets..No regrets!!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:08 PM
There are some things in life that just aren't worth changing too!

Why relive something that hurts so bad! And could anyone guarantee that the same things wouldn't happen again?

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:05 PM

Had a bad accident in 04, almost died....
had a wife leave during my rehab.
It's a tough call......people just dont understand the ramifications of the words they say or vow.....
some are just too selfish to give a chit!!!

JMO

So sorry sweetie!

Some of us just aren't like that though! We take that vow and "live" by it!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:03 PM

I would hate to see the girl i love suffering because i was ill, but then there is nobody else i would want to be there for me than her. At the end of the day we are planning a life together and we should be there to deal with all the hardships that come our way together.
:thumbsup:

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:59 PM

Anyone that knows me knows that my house burnt down in April and my husband passed away in July, raising 2 teenage girls, work 14 hours a day 5 days a week, just found out yesterday that someone has stolen my identity and ran up several thousand dollars in my name. Been on the phone to Federal Trade Commision, Local Police and all credit places. What a mess. If that weren't bad enough heater core went out and it cost $235 for the part alone. Right at Christmas. My god will it ever end. Sorry for the book everyone.

I know what you are going through. You're in my Prayers sweetie!!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:53 PM

Overheard conversation...

Him: If I get really sick or something, I would leave you. I do not want to see the look in your eyes while you're having to take care of me.

Her: What? Don't I get a vote in this?

Thoughts?

That "look in my eyes" would be the Unconditonal love I have for you, that you're seeing.

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:51 PM
Prayers being sent!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:47 PM
Would I do anything to change my past? ONLY ONE THING...the accidental death of my 13 y/o son...

The rest of my past...NOPE! It's made me the person who I am today! It's molded me into a strong woman, a Mom of 5..ages now...
21 y/o daughter married, with a 11 mth old son, born 3 mths and 1 week premature weighing 2 lbs 8 oz, and we lived at that hospital for 3 months,
20 y/o daughter with a 2 y/o son, engaged to his daddy, she's followed her Mommy's footsteps and became a bartender,
17 y/o daughter senior in high school that has my personality, NOT sure if that's a good thing...
My Precious Angel would be 16 this past August, My Baby Boy, ripped from My Arms at the tender age of 13 y/o and into God's arms,
and then there's my baby boy, who is 14 and wittnessed the whole accident. His best friend, older brother gone.

I was a single Mom of 2 baby girls at 19 y/o. No their dads were NOT in the picture. Married at 23 and pregnant with my 3rd baby. I had 5 babies in 7 years and would NOT change it for the world!

I've had MANY trials and tribulations in my life, (Single Mom, married divorced, single Mom again of 5, but I wouldn't change it for the world)..and I still am, (my youngest grandson having 2 double hernia surgeries this next Tuesday in Nashville TN, and I can't be down there for him)
Christmas coming, wishing my son was here....

What am I most Thankful for...My God, Prayer, My children, My grandsons, their health and prosperity in the future, their devotion to their lives..they need to get on with their lives and not worry about Mom. The health that I have right now, as I'm typing, being able to converse virtually with hopefully new friends....Hoping this next back surgery "takes care of the problem, pain".

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15