Community > Posts By > faithfulangel

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:28 PM
Since I am choosing to make friends(sane ones) I have notice my cell phone blowing up!!! BUT, it is not my friends its all ex's!! From my 1st ex husband to my ex- rebound!! I think its crazy!! Some I haven't spoken to in years and the same tune plays in my head " THIS A TEST PLEASE WAIT FOR THE TONE" bbbbbbbbeeeepppppp!!!! I notice they all say the same thing "you are a good woman" I say thank you and I hang up.... I am not wanting anyone because I am working on myself and I love having the opports to see my flaws and make that change also I already know I am a great person but its hard to be friends with guys cuz they don't talk at all what am I doing wrong here???????what what what what biggrin biggrin biggrin :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:13 PM
after 3 long term and 2 don't know's I say I am on vacation!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:41 PM
I have been sober since 09-18-08 and I live at a sober living home. I have a great support system and I am glad you started this so keep up and in touch!!!flowers

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:03 PM
Be upfront and for heaven's sake move around!!! Don't get pulled into mind games ok good luck!!:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:31 PM
NA is having a conference it cost but you are welcome @ the embassy suites so....see you there...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:03 AM
better to try yahoo messenger but if you do try that chat button let me know too its really frustrating grumble lol...laugh

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:00 AM
Welcome! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:16 AM
well make mine 5 tubes of it please!!!!laugh

Yes, but luckily I had some heart super glue to fix it!

hmmm...do you think you could tell me where to get some of that?

Ohhhh.. now i want some too! Guessing late night infomerical product. grumble

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:19 AM
to get involved with a person who took my soul away (those of you who thought it was about sobriety its not). I woke up today like I do everyday with alittle sleep thinking today is the day I will: change my number, and don't answer his calls and make him pay. well, I can't do that, WHAT I can do is change my attitude towards this relationship I can be civil I have babies with this man. But I choose him, and though I care I love myself for fightin this long. And the AA meetings I go to are helpful right now its about finding me all over again and its damn hard trying to do that.Thanks I just wanted to "vent" alittle.......frustrated :banana:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:06 AM
:banana: :banana: That I married myself all over again and in the past keep gettin involved with me again "MY PICKER HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR YEARS NOW":cry: :cry: rofl rofl rofl mirror you sound like an okay person but, damn you you always ask them Q's that make me think:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:50 PM
I don't know I have never been loved but the love my babies give me is GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile now that's unconditional love love love

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:39 PM
damn you! talk about love and honesty rolled into one, chica!!!!flowerforyou
First of all let me smack you in the back of the head for playing fortune teller without a license and deciding what will or will not happen in your life.

Next, take it from someone who got knocked up by a complete idiot....intentionally.....

Just stop for a second and stop feeling sorry for yourself and your baby. I'll tell you to focus on your baby if I want to and you can't stop me. No matter how much you feel that longing for the love of a good man....you're going to hate yourself if you don't focus on your child.

Do it by the numbers and you'll draw that man to you. And if you don't....you can at the very least look at yourself in the mirror and look into your child's eyes...and know you did right by him/her.....and yourself.

So shut up!!

Love,

Laura

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:36 PM
because i get stares i wonder what they are thinkin like "damn, am i that ugly" lol i gets nervous hee!blushing

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:04 PM

I say break up with him indifferent
thank you so much!!!laugh but its more harder to explainflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:02 PM

Try peeing sitting down whoa
what are you talkin about!?grumble

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:24 AM
Alright I just woke up well if that's what you call it I tossed and turned all night and I feel really awful about this any way e-mail if I can get HONEST advice ok I just don't know what to do? Everyone have a blessed day!!!winking

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:04 AM
I will be honest I do with my ex becuz he's stupid! I mean seriously he started the "mind-games" when we first met but, what I mean by that is he is controlling and emotionally abusive hell I just started counseling and you really don't need that BS. in your life.flowers

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:40 PM

WHERE ARE THE WOMEN
sounds like you're at burger king "where's the beef" just joking hang in there ...:banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:37 PM
Welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:35 PM
OMG!!! scared....lmao...rofl