Community > Posts By > faithfulangel

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:28 AM

Well I take it you got some bad advice.
Better luck next time.:smile:
Actually it was someone else but thank you anywaysflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:27 AM

Some of us try to give helpful and honest advice without being judgemental. Surely you have noticed that as well.
Yes and it was the way this girl was treated that upseted me so...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:26 AM

good morning

yikes what a way to start your day flowerforyou
good morning to youflowerforyou I was pissed off on what I read....blushing

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:22 AM
I have been SHOCKEDnoway by how ppl give advice on here without even knowing the person or for that matter really trying to UNDERSTAND sometimes we are talkin about the past what a F***ed way to welcome someone on this page. I think 9 out of 10 times I think that most folks ARE NOT being honest and yet folks think its ok to down other ppl. wht tha f*** its like someone got a hair up their a**!! Jugdemental motha******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad mad mad oops

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:18 PM
how is every one today!? So far I have had great days in the past 3 days! Any how I am trying to not have a profile here and was wondering does anyone know how to take your profile off?????? Best of luck to the new comers...........

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:49 PM

and like your opinion everyone has an asshole and I was honest so for a man to say such things it was even on the news so next time you want to lip off check your facts firstshades

In both cases there was a little thing bothering you in the back of the mind. That's not pizza. That's common sense. You didn't need to vent to strangers. You already knew what was the proper course of action to take. You just needed support. Mamma didn't raise no fool. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do the right thing. Don't hide your intentions behind a veil in hopes that the full story won't be told. Because there are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side, and the police report. And I tend to believe the police report.

Wow you are a hot mess and I love it............I have to say the way you word things its crystal clear and blunt...........and some people are in need of a blunt object at times to wake the fukc up...............flowerforyou
...thank you for the flower and flower to you. In both of these cases there was much more to these stories that was left out as to not incriminate the posters in the situations. I would not be so foreward if there had been total honesty in their intent. I can't be true to reasoning and give real response to anyone who is dishonest in the first place and hides the truth. First red flag? Married women snooping on a dating site. Second red flag? Not telling the full truth in the situations. Third red flag? Solicitation for sympathy for common sense mistakes. Three strikes- you're out. End of the inning. Sorry. Just my opinion.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:18 PM
Anna is in my prayers my heart goes out to both of you and remember god has no grandbabies flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:10 PM
okay I really need some help here and I feel lost at what I am suppose to do or should be doing and I hate to "should" on myself but this is very confusing I have been married for 2 years and we have been together for 5 anyhow out of that it has been both physically and emotionally abusive, 5 months ago I left him from time to time I speak to him and I feel guilty when he talks about the hardships he is going thru becuz I always feel like as his wife I am somehow suppose to take care of him he keeps asking when I can meet him to talk and have lunch but I have made up all kinds of excuses not to show up I now have male friends that are platonic relationships something I could never do before and I don't want to date anyone until I am divorced becuz I am trying to mentally heal, we sometimes argue on the fone and I find myself going feeling really down I wake up at nite at 3 am its hard to sleep with my brain being erratic and I think of my future all the time praying for peace of mind and happiness. What I did learn is happiness comes from within and its at that moment to exp., to feel it. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:40 PM
Your a nice looking guy with a big heart.Welcome and good luck, be patient I am sure miss right is right around the corner....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:37 AM
If someone told you that you were not good enough to date the person you liked and that you are separated and you need to know that ppl don't date "separated" ppl????

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:32 AM
You know what really pisses me off is going into a store and everyone stops and stares and then whispers to the person next to them now is that rude or what!? I was on my cell phone arguing (NOT LOUD) and several women and men just smiled and again whispered I thought would it be better to show them my a** just so they could quit being nosy! Hell, I stood in line becuz everyone decided to chit chat of all damn times!! Most ppl would of said something No I just stood there waiting like bumper sticker. THANKS FOR LETTIN" ME VENT!!!

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:29 AM
its still there

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:19 AM
the guy does not even know i exist no iam not trying to break them up all i say to him is hi! i am not the type to approach
you said he has a gf? are you trying to break them up? are you interested in this guy?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:48 AM
What do you consider to be healthy and unhealthy in relationships? Is "sexx part" the most important for you if so WHY?? Do looks matter?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:44 AM
would you date anyone who was separated and do you think you could be supportive as she/he tries to improve their life?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:41 AM
I really need some advice here.... My friend and I txted someone we know and it started out as a joke but I flirted(yes I know that was stupid) well this person does not know who it came from and I told him that I choose not to disclose who I am becuz I would be shy or humilated and I know he cares for his gf well over the past 4 or 5 days he's called unavailable on my cell, I hear from friends he's probaly interested but I feel I am not his type becuz he is so intelligent.. What do you think? I think he just wants to know who it is?blushing

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:32 AM
Move on. You could be wasting your time with someone more to your interest!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:27 PM
No I am separated and I know what I have done wrong in my ships, also sometimes the ones you are with don't allow you to grow either emo,spirit, or fian, so this would be your time to rise and shine(grow)flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:57 PM
I am on vacation!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:47 PM
I just choose not to be sexual right now its been a minute...:wink: :wink: :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Previous 1 3 4