Community > Posts By > faithfulangel

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:32 PM

Wow! I'm sure they think they are doing nice for you, but, yeah, you're not even divorced yet and I'm sure your head and heart are going through a lot right now.
But, if it's just to meet some fellows, YOU HAVE THE POWER to make friends with them and later if there is more, great! No one can force you into a relationship.
At least you have people who care, even if it's a little premature on their intentions.
Very best to you and welcome!! drinker
thanks so much I needed thatflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:56 PM
It's my fave!!! I am an 80's chic!!

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:53 PM
being a prude? I just find it hard to let someone shove their tongue down my throat I find it to personal. and if I ever cross that path I want to be able to feel in the moment. Sex to me is like a very sacred thing. Am I too old to feel this way or is there any ppl out there left who agrees.frustrated

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:45 PM
I would honestly say his eyes(blue) or his lips... sex can wait! the very thought of when it finally does happen, is more exciting for me I love the way it feels to get butterflies in my belly to just have that very first kissblushing

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:54 AM
what the hell!! I have friends who want to always hook me up If I was ready to meet someone I wouldgrumble and because "my picker" is broken I just want friends becuz thats where you start, I like the court=ship first......rant frustrated :laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:46 AM
Well, a friend asked me to go with her and her man to a movie so I said yes now I can be honest I have big hips and butt and I usually am in a good mood I don't wear clothes wear you have to stuff yourself into and I am humorous, another friend asked me to meet a friend of hers there because he is wanting a friend to watch a movie with I said sure been there done that, I walked up said hello cuz I was taught manners to the sane folks well in line he changed his mine I was ok until she txtx me to say he thought I was a size 4 well hell no when does size matter if you're watching a movie and the snot eater is only 23 hell I could babysit I guess I like friends who are true and can enjoy themselves not on weight hell I am 33!!! And proud to say I don't look it in the face but my bones feel it....lmao...rofl :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:22 AM

:tongue: One of my sisters husbands turned gaylaugh
well, snap! slaphead

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:19 AM

Have you ever been in love with some one who was not available... either they were married, wrong sex, engaged, in relationship, best friend, wrong age...

How did/do you deal?

funny you should ask this I woke up this morning to a guy who was NOT avail. 4 years ago now he sounds like he wants me back I said I can only offer friendship, I had to move on long ago and though its hard I felt better because I was second best in their choices. Keep your chin up off your chest and you have my blessings!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:42 AM
I have a quote on my wall... " A day without laughter is a day wasted" and I feel that is so true I feel so much better when I laugh I am not embarassed anymore to laugh out allowed so...rofl

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:07 PM

my dear that was awsome advice, I that way, but i also felt stressed. i havent really talked with him in 2 months im gonna make a nice night forhim maybe he'll be suprised and want to open up.

I know, it stresses you out, you run out of energy. When you give and give until you got nothing left. You have to make sure to take care of you. Not sure if I mentioned this in my last post, but read up on depression, and seek counseling for yourself to help you deal and cope. Depression isn't a disease that just hurts the person with it, it hurts everyone who cares for them.

As long as he is trying to "get better" then I would not give up on him either. If there was a time when things were good, when you were happy, and this is what has caused the problems, then hope is not gone.

Does he go to counseling? Is he open to it? (If not, and it is really that bad try to enlist friends and family to talk to him) Why is he depressed? Is it something that is still a part of his life? Like bad job, or feeling like what he is doing is pointless?

I know that depression zaps you of energy and motivation, but even if he had a hobby, trying to encourage him to get involved in it again. Something he loved.

Ultimately, he needs to love himself, and make sure there isn't some other chemical/hormonal thing going on.

Just don't keep doing the same old things, if they aren't working......let him know you care, and you are there, but also that you need "you" time to take care of you.
I have to say "well said sister" lord knows women do put up with alot!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:54 AM
I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year's eve, and found the one's in good graces. Those of you searching for that speacial someone I feel its possible still, and if your wanting to change your life or change something and it could be anything of your choosing, I think it can be done and I feel it starts (for me) on what I am gratiful for and that was for 2008 good and bad I always learn something new from every situation I have encountered and will hope for more insight.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:43 AM
I understand how you feel but, there is alot of mistrust here I live in the norman area and I hope that I can make friends who are not rapists, serial killers or child molesters. NOT saying you are its just the way things are in today's world you never know...Keep trying to touch base though, okay!Best of luck to both!!!flowerforyou :wink:

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:36 AM
If there is one thing I have learned is you can not control another person's behavior and you should move on. you sound like you have something great to offer to someone who is ready.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:29 AM
I tend to let ppl know exactly how I feel be it good or bad but, I also know it's how you come at ppl that matters, and I also know when ppl just want to vent and at that point you just listen.happy

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 08:14 AM
Does any one know what you do for fun in norman that does not require for someone to drink or get high? I would like to know those of you who can be honest please reply asap. thank you!happy :banana:

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:27 PM
Okay I know this is crazy but I am too old to care sometimes on how i look so i wanted a cig really bad and I had on all these house clothes someone knocked on the door i was headed out anyways well i stepped outside thought the coast was clear i been feeling gassy and i told him he had the wrong house so ne ways the coast was clear or so i thought.. I let out all the gas i had which was long and loud i swear he was driving by beet red so he heard ... sorry but, really I thought the coast was clear i was sooo embarrassed.doncha just love life!!!embarassed embarassed what oops smile2

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:16 PM
ok give me your bestlaugh

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:15 PM
I think its nice so chin up ok!!happy

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:06 PM

Drinking all the non-alcoholic's BEVS that I can tonight since throat surgery tommorow. Unless non-operable surprised

Alcohol is lame except when everyone else doing it and you watch winking
RIGHT ON!!!!:banana: :banana: rofl

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:36 AM
I have always had problems because my butt is big and my hips! Some men get turned on and I am wantin to meet someone that does not get HAPPY over ass.laugh :banana: