Community > Posts By > faithfulangel

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:30 AM
I'll take"who you are" for 200.00 alex!laugh ok seriously I personaaly feel you should get to know someone 1st before movin any further.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:23 AM
Oh, hell woman i know what you mean but, its good your venten somebody has to, anyway it also goes with height too i think i am 4'11 and sometimes i feel like a miget crickett but i have what i call fluffies hang in there you look nice hon! and i bet there's all kinds of nice sane men that would love to go out with you.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:17 AM

Girls who are too thin don't do anything for me. I like a girl who is comfortable with herself no matter what her height or weight is.
tell it! about time we got honesty here!:smile:

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:06 AM
I live in norman oklahoma and nope never heard be careful ok there are ALOT of weird folks out :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:03 AM

You shouldn't be going to AA to find people to date and people in AA aren't always there for help. Sometimes the free coffee and food entices them or to make fun of others or they are in trouble with the law and must attend.
I am not looking to date ppl in aa just friendship friend my sobriety comes 1st thanks for the advice.:smile:

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:30 AM
just to piss the next person offf!!! and now let's go see if they flushed the toilet...rofl

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:27 AM

I was seeing someone for about 3 months we had the no strings attached thing going but it started to get serious between us and we got rid of the NSA a couple months later 1 month before Christmas she told me she was having her ex husband over on Christmas eve for dinner. Long story short we stoped seeing each other. I still gave her the Christmas present I got for her and to this day we are still friends.
you are the man!!! you did the right thing she, on the other hand, did not so...

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:23 AM
go to aaflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:19 AM
aaWWW!!! Thanks!! Chica!!! some of us really needed that!! have a blessed day!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:15 AM
airight folks I go to AA meetings here in norman oklahoma and I meet alot of nice ppl BUT, I can not stand it when I meet pppl that are wanting to go get drunk or high does anyone know the true meaning of what AA means I like good clean fun and I like getting to know pppl yet folks back away when ever I say I am going to AA!!happy

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:03 AM
I have always encountered ppl that look at my weight and looks and it really does not bother me I like getting to know ppl for who they are some are pleasant and some are coo-coo for skittles but I have friends that are from planet la-la land..so....rofl

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:50 PM
Alright I am separated from my husband and I told him I just want to be friends cuzz we have 3 babies together but we still call each other when I say "love you" i mean it as "I care" and I know deep down that he does not love me he's just comfortable with me. Truth be told my babies are in dhs and I feel that this marriage is NOT healthy for me (some of you ladies know what i mean)so if you have any advice i would sure appreciate it. I feel alone in this decision, and I know someone out there knows that the saying "its for the kids best interest" is always said but it is better for them to see "LOVE" between both parents then anger, or am I just being a hardass....

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:34 PM
Well iam strait but insane and I say keep your head up chica

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:31 PM
CODEPENDENT!!!!!!! and I read your ****, keep your chin off your chest and roll.. friend.smile2 shades

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:21 PM
funny....

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:20 PM
omg!!! are they serious!!! yea, I cheated and I've gotten cheated on and it sucks both ways I was young when I did and lesson learned since then it is better to LEAVE the relationship then to cheat it hurts too much to find out if you got cheated on, you know what I am talkin about!!! and then you will go thru a stage where you wonder if you got trust issues HELLO!!! trust went out the door remember!! but, glad I can go down memory lane. lol :laughing: rofl

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:08 PM
hey, girl! I know how you feel being 2nd best is not the best feeling in the world I should know I did for 5 years! and we have 3 babies, but listen your son and you should come first no matter what and though I know it will hurt to move on its time. I think you're king is out there princess! and you and your prince(son) deserve to be HAPPY!! E-mail I am always ears if you need to vent happy

1 2 4 Next