Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:12 PM

is it wrong to live in ur car? is there laws against it? i'm only asking cause i get alot of funny looks wen i am seen breaking out my stove for breakfast. i atleast have curtans. the vehicle in ? is my van im on the road again, im siting in a dark lot in twinfalls.

Are you going to the doctor soon?

didn't find any useable leads yet. social security was a headache n i havent found a free clinic in my area.

i've never had cop trouble but ive had hookers chekin it out n a realy nice mexican dude brought me some coffe n we sat n chated for a while, he worked at the resuraunt across the alley. i was parked in the garage of a burned down house at the time in arizona.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:46 PM

in a nongay way its where you park it:smile:

so does dat make dark abandon lots ok i wonder, i havent seen a car scince sun down n no one sems to notice my lil 3 hp generator.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:44 PM

I didn't create it......HA!!!

then who did?what

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:41 PM
is it wrong to live in ur car? is there laws against it? i'm only asking cause i get alot of funny looks wen i am seen breaking out my stove for breakfast. i atleast have curtans. the vehicle in ? is my van im on the road again, im siting in a dark lot in twinfalls.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:30 PM
survival first. then relax n meditation. i would have to find somthin to write on otherwise i would go bonkers with all the thoughts i can collect in a day.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:28 PM

i don't c wat u gitin at. my favorite dish i can cook is goulosh slow cooked for 23 hours. wat i can buy would b pizza.

oh! i c wat u gitin at now. i been chasin dat high n low. sad

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:27 PM
i don't c wat u gitin at. my favorite dish i can cook is goulosh slow cooked for 23 hours. wat i can buy would b pizza.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 09:25 PM
keep the prayers up, the more prayng the more light to fight the opressing darkness with.

with the darkness being the opressing cancer. the prayers as the wepon n the trail of light. feed the soul n give it might.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:44 PM

i bet on the pimp all he has to do is break out his gat pop, pop ,pop. problem solved, but then there is the ninja he would win with his sword if he is well experienced.
Should I even ask what a gat pop, pop, pop is?huh

But I go for the Grocery clerk. Hey come on, somebody has to say the most least likely one.
I like bananas:banana:

the sound of hollows hiting skulls. it resembles the sound of a mellon xploding.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:40 PM
Edited by speedbug72 on Tue 02/17/09 04:46 PM
i have one on my trck. "No free rides a^^, grass, or cash. then another that reads see the purpple fairies.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:35 PM
i bet on the pimp all he has to do is break out his gat pop, pop ,pop. problem solved, but then there is the ninja he would win with his sword if he is well experienced.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:32 PM
Edited by speedbug72 on Tue 02/17/09 04:32 PM
don't look this way innocent by stander passin through. i have some vodka an ham sandwiches. drinks shades

i think i'll watch too.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:57 AM

get yourself a blow-up date !pitchfork

or a shop-vac pitchfork rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:55 AM

twin falls idaho is were most of the partys r at i live ib shoshone 30 miles north. u ever see 2 girls get it on in 20 gallons of warm beer?

only in my very wet dreams drinker

umust lead a verry boring weekend life, or ur just stuck with ppl who havent seen a good party in thier lifetime. rule 1 of a good party have a pool set up for swimsuit wrestling n some willing girls at hand. least that is wat i was taught.

my meds are kicking in i think ill go pass out now ill b on tommarrow.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:50 AM
twin falls idaho is were most of the partys r at i live ib shoshone 30 miles north. u ever see 2 girls get it on in 20 gallons of warm beer?

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:47 AM
it is one of those things were u can't live with them and you cant live without them. i have a hard time with that thought too with the experiences of my stepmothers and the one girl friend i wont admit to having.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:42 AM

i may die of laughter right now rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

dont die!!!! dont u have that weekend chocolate wrestling match between those two large albanian women??? im so there!love

well i need a 150$'s of thermostat controlled heat tape a kiddie pool, and enough easy melt chocolate to equil aprox. 20 gallons. i could probly make it work. my last set up was heated baby oil but i was using a cattle water tank heater in a wood box. theoreticly it wasnt warm enough to keep chocolate at the right temp.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:36 AM

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Want instant gratification.......call a hooker...

Want something worthwhile.......work for it...

(In other words, something good takes time and PATIENCE!!)

Good Luck!

see theres a vetrin at work. i've been here a month n i still havent really goten any hits paitience is virtue, rush is a hooker.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:23 AM
i may die of laughter right now rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:21 AM

really worth trying to get to know someone and have a relationship with them?

that there is still a big question mark to me too. like my dad once told me wat dont kill ya only makes ya stronger.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25