Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:19 AM
i have a better idea devil

i can rig a kidy pool to keep the chocolate sloghtly gooey n hoste chocolate wrestling at a party.

i am saying this cause if i looked at chocolate like u do i may not eat it again.

if u r adventurouse a shopvac does a fine ....err.....job. pitchfork :laughing:

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:07 AM

chocolate is oh so versatile, u can use it for so many things, like lubrication, interesting, and sticky, but she didnt mind drinks

i'm dieing here......rofl rofl rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:06 AM
i promise i wont hit the bush too hard if i have a answer to any of ur future ?'s.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:52 PM
where this thread has gone i don't know. but im lovin it. devil

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:44 PM
a short verse from my writings.
the shadows of dark are beating on my walls, it feels as if i am sucombing to their antagonizing weight. with the last hair of breath bfore the collaps there is a cry from within the soul. a path alights n there is a voice "go my child, every step is a triumph over tribulation" there is a momentary escape from the darkness, an pain.

never give up, god is there. it does seem astrange all the god ppl live in suffering, my theory is that it is satin trying to blind us n lure us to his abyss through self pity, hate, an illusions saying god isn't there.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:24 PM
this may sound funky but i like chocolate melted over rice n strawberries. i was just geting ready to go make some i'm hungry.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:21 PM
thanx. i decided to bump this project to tommarows list b fore i look into anymore jobs.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:20 PM
a vanilla strawberry cheese cake sound good about now. drool

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:15 PM

ppl just cant awser a simple question now A days why is that so? i try to ask ppl on here a simple ? and everytime i look in every box its like its a joke to u ppl and i notice that also when other ppl on here try and ask a simple ? what the hell?
Dude, this is the night crowd, we've heard everything. It's just not good to us unless we can poke fun at it.

big agee with those words

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:11 PM
i agree with the nurology when i really get to hurtin i get dizzy flashes n it hurts to stand sit, or even lay down. know there r ppl with bigger issues so i dont want to sound like im whineing. im just statin wat im goin through. i just took 3 500 mg pain pills n im still feeling stif n sore.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:05 PM
simple questions make my brain hurt i think thats y i like this site everything is strait forward beat the bush till it falls over. rofl

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:01 PM
i have a dog named buster he is a good gard dog but he wont bite anyone. he was the fill in when my 18 year old cat died it took me 2 years to get over her death. i rescued buster from a 4 foot by 4 foot cage were he almost never got fed or watered. one night i cut the lock off his cage n threw him in my car n went home fed n watered him gave him a bath. took him to the vet the next day n got his shots. now i've had him for three months n he is as if he grewup with me he never wanders more than 10 feet an i have to chain him up when i leave or he'll wander in to town looking for me.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:54 PM
i will look in to the clinics. i have records of issues that affect my work status arthritus of the knees n ankles is there is among that list. being hit by a truck an not being properly treated is wat most of my physical issues r derived from, i think.i keep in shape. my parents just called me a puss wen it all started.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:48 PM
i like frosted mini wheats. otherwise my night time snack consists of garlicbutter rice n cheese

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:42 PM

Have you seen a neurologist about it? Or an orthopedic doctor?

i have not had the money to do that. i am currently paying off my recent medical misshap. i got a infection in my right lung n it messed me up bad i was forced by my family to get to the hospital. with this issue it has been escalating for 5 years it started with my left hip n moved up to my lower back.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:38 PM
i can make gernades with a gunpowder press a babyfood jar nails tape n firework fuses.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:36 PM
i'm just asking for a general opinion.

i have recently come to a point were i can not work my back hurts all the time an on some days i have to walk with a cane. i am almost always doped up on wat ever pain killer i can get ahold of. basicly im asking, is disability a option i should look into, how do i go about the process?

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:31 PM
prayers to u. cancer is a hard battle just dont give in god will light the way. flowers

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:28 PM
i've got kid rock-cowboy n jus comin on korn freak on a leash

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:24 PM
does the knowlege of pipe bombs, being shot, n knowing the mentality n' look of a cold case count.
besides i drive with a gps in both my rides, n two guns under the seat. ever scince i got shot in ohio i also carry a 9 mm at the waste.