glad i can bring new light to a dieing candel. flowers

hope no more butts come along. ill b here to help chase em off pitchfork

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:53 PM

c who do i look like ????

A. freddy couger
B. butt ugly
C. a person who need a new wardrobe

It's the striped shirt and hat that does it...

oh i c now. ill have a bbq tonight looks like rofl

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:16 PM
yup im definatly trying 2 keep things aflote. tellme wen i can let it sink.

love an prayers. flowers

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:13 PM

A. freddy couger
B. butt ugly

HAHAHA!!!! That was definitely the one I had in mind....lol

Sorry dude. Didn't mean any offense when I told you that...lol

its cool i get the fredy couger thing alot. that or nepolion dynomite,

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:10 PM

A. freddy couger
B. butt ugly

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:07 PM
hey looks matter. i was told that one of my pics i looked like freddy couger for crap sake!

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:03 PM
i just took intrest to ur thred here u had a real loser there 4 a while. i'm glad u did such a nice job of driving him off my compliments flowers

it is a heart break brokenheart 2 see wat u r going through. the powers of light shal prevail n the opressing shadows b crushed into the dust.

my prayers n blessings to u,ur daughter an ur suffering family.

:angel: AMEN! :angel:

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:50 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinks drinks drinks drinks

i wish i could send u some brandy 4 ur birthday. it generaly makes a wonderful gift.

speedbug72's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:48 PM
Edited by speedbug72 on Thu 02/19/09 11:24 PM
i cook bcause i love to, and experimenting with food is fun anyhow. today i made biscuts n cookies with a propane cook stove, a piece of sheet metal and a bit ov butter. it took a while but it made a goor lunch n later a good dinner.

i burned one cokie tho i still ate itbigsmile

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:41 PM
i found a advantage to baldness u dont build static as easy but then u b come the human shock target. pop surprised i have been working on that for a few years bald i cant shock, n with hair i can.

hope this brings a little cheer. n im still praying. flowers

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:36 PM
almost bored enough to scratch my own eyes out. but u guys n gals are entertaining enought in helping prevent that level of boredom.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:33 PM
they may get my forgiveness but they will haveto work hard to ever get my trust again.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:41 PM

Sorry to hear that. I have to change jobs after 17 years. Its tough.

easy to believe got to learn a whole new gig good luck n hope it works for u.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:34 PM

is it wrong to live in ur car? is there laws against it? i'm only asking cause i get alot of funny looks wen i am seen breaking out my stove for breakfast. i atleast have curtans. the vehicle in ? is my van im on the road again, im siting in a dark lot in twinfalls.

Are you going to the doctor soon?

didn't find any useable leads yet. social security was a headache n i havent found a free clinic in my area.

i've never had cop trouble but ive had hookers chekin it out n a realy nice mexican dude brought me some coffe n we sat n chated for a while, he worked at the resuraunt across the alley. i was parked in the garage of a burned down house at the time in arizona.

Social Security won't even consider you unless you have your own doctors saying that you are disabled. Are there any colleges or universities near you that teach people to become doctors? Call a hospital and ask if they have clinics in them or call the United Way or Family Services. They are out there.

What a interesting time you're having. lol

i'll look at those tomarrow, it is cramped in here btween my tools food heater laptop bed an a few other items. in other words i cant find the darn phone book.frustrated but i found paper to write on. i forget who noticed the flaws in my profile, but i changed a few things there.

well you might want to re look at your profile. for it says your living in a 2 person trailer.. but yet your stating your living in your car.

true i was living in one till 3 weeks ago. frustrated

that doesnt sound good.. was it hard to keep up with the rent

350$ a month plus 120$ power 200$ btween my food n car maintinence it was close to impossible after i got to the poit that i couldent hold my cheese plant job. then i was wondering job to job n finally my land lord asked me to leave in a peacful manner.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:28 PM
Edited by speedbug72 on Tue 02/17/09 10:30 PM

is it wrong to live in ur car? is there laws against it? i'm only asking cause i get alot of funny looks wen i am seen breaking out my stove for breakfast. i atleast have curtans. the vehicle in ? is my van im on the road again, im siting in a dark lot in twinfalls.

didn't find any useable leads yet. social security was a headache n i havent found a free clinic in my area.

i've never had cop trouble but ive had hookers chekin it out n a realy nice mexican dude brought me some coffe n we sat n chated for a while, he worked at the resuraunt across the alley. i was parked in the garage of a burned down house at the time in arizona.

Social Security won't even consider you unless you have your own doctors saying that you are disabled. Are there any colleges or universities near you that teach people to become doctors? Call a hospital and ask if they have clinics in them or call the United Way or Family Services. They are out there.

i'll look at those tomarrow, it is cramped in here btween my tools food heater laptop bed an a few other items. in other words i cant find the darn phone book.frustrated but i found paper to write on. i forget who noticed the flaws in my profile, but i changed a few things there.

well you might want to re look at your profile. for it says your living in a 2 person trailer.. but yet your stating your living in your car.

true i was living in one till 3 weeks ago. dat better?

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:27 PM

i have a friend that i have known for 28yrs and he and his wife are homeless and i have been leting them stay here just to help them out.. there trying to find a place but in this econemy its hard.

i been seeing this coming two months bfore it hapened. the cost of living was more than the available income. n it has hit us all hard my dad n my uncle r in the process of losing every thing n houses r going up for sale faster than drugs so to speak. rough times for all but the corrupt pplz on the big hill.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:23 PM

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:18 PM
the shadows may try to smother us but we march on day to day fighting on n on with the light of god as our becon. good luck, many blessings n prayers to u.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:15 PM
about 30 outside n about 50 in my van.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/17/09 10:14 PM
there was a drunk guy that self destruckted on me n i tore him a new one then droped him off at home

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25