Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:38 PM

if you're like me - any piercing will get accidently ripped out or tugged at due to some bad luck or clumsiness.

get inked. its a lot easier to cover up.

and better still - design it yourself. there's less room for regret that way.

but be warned - they're addictive ;o)

or b used as a tazer target rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:37 PM
im still looking for my path in life. i think ill stick to mechanics i seem to have a nack with mechanical objects

speedbug72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:32 PM
prayers of light n forgiveness for the dead, wounded, an their families.

may the shadows forever haunt n tourcher the responsible one

speedbug72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:29 PM

this is good, you didn't come home with any disease...or something you wouldn't know about till later...
or something that will follow you, everywhere

be happy about that.

true one can never tell anymore. hey but idid get into the oil wrestling it was alot of fun after a few drinks rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:26 PM
tatoos are better especialy if u get a good artist. piercings i dont care for. plus if u ever r at a party n pass out they make good conductors rofl rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:22 PM
im back n recovered. the hangover was killer but the party was awesome drinks :thumbsup: . the oil wrestling was hot n quite a few girls were willing 2 partisipate. i didnt hook up with anyone though frustrated

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:11 PM
i just wanted to say " GOOD NIGHT PPLZ " n PEACE OUT if im not back by saterday night.

nice talkin, best of luck to u all.

dropin off asleep

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:56 PM

hi i have a photo of the house me n my dad built. i am staying the winter here.

Me too. Dont look in the closet.

lolz. my room is scary too. boxes piled high 3 couches a weight set n computer parts.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:43 PM

To go out in a firey Car crash in a high speed chase.

ive thought bout that or my 85th birthday.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:43 PM
a hot girl an i own a customs shop.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:41 PM
hi i have a photo of the house me n my dad built. i am staying the winter here.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:38 PM

i can grow beautiful plants and veggies outside...but not a dang thing in the house...so i guess i have a brown green thumbohwell

everything grows for me. i grew a 150 lb pumpkin my first garden. houseplants are healthy too. i like the vines i have growing at my dads they are a year old n have 10 foot long vines n reall pretty flowers on them.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:34 PM

Time for a long vacation.bigsmile

wont b a good vacation if u get a bullet in ur head. i had to turn in the dude to get him off my back, n i still have his boys thretnin me. it has been a three year deal it sucks.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:31 PM

i had a rough day frustrated mad . theres a few new ppl on my bad list i swear i want to go head huntin. still no job, got set on fire trying to install a inline fuel pump ( that ruined my new jacket), and the water heaters broke were im stayin so i cant get a shower.

but otherwise im here hiden from my problems n enjoyin good ppl

drinks :laughing: waving :thumbsup:
[/quote

Sorry Dude. Least you know tomorrow will probably be better. Good Luck.

thanx it may b better but it sucks havin 2 more ppl on my head huntin list. oh well i look forward to the party friday n saterday, ill be drunk off my butt n havin fun there will b a oil wrestling mach after three bottles of vodka r empty. devil i cant waitpitchfork

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:25 PM
like i say may the shadows n the angels of hell find the bastards ressponsible n rip there hearts out n cast them in to a cold dark never ending abyss of tourture.

an may the angels of god n the light spirits ease the pain n heal the wounded.

i know no one who has dide there but my heart will share the mourning.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:21 PM

Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey around here.

rofl rofl tears rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:20 PM
22 degrees but i dont mind the snow boardens good. i got a new board.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:18 PM
i love the adrenaline of power n speed.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:15 PM
knowing wat i know i would leave it alone. ive got in a tangle with a drug dealer over a similar situation i still watch my back.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:11 PM

Oh, rotary engines are something that Mazda has a patent on but Corvette actually had them as an experimental power plant in the late 60's. Mazda beat them to the patent. They are astonishingly simple and can be ported to become insane. CC for CC they are the most powerful engine available. Look it up on the internet. I think you will be surprised by what you see.

i know wat they can do the old dude i learned wat i know from made some insane motors outa the rotarys. i didnt know bout the corvette thing, thats too bad chevy woulda had a car baned from nascar. i know rotary motors are baned from nascar, cause if built right they r hard to blow up n they r faster than most anything that can hit the track.