Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:10 AM

I just get lost in my own mind...surprised

this seems to b my favorite hobby, when im not bustin tryin t get some money. i is stoned on anti-pain pilllz n it feels goooooooddd.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:06 AM
his chice is his choice, live an let die.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:05 AM
that was awesome died laughing, not much room to roll over laughing.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:02 AM
my home i easy to clean. my least favorite chore is changng the oil and its maintinence.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 03:52 PM
i would use it to fill a pool at a party so girls and drunk dudes can wretsle in it.

devil the girls r wat im in it fordevil

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:24 PM

in these hard economic times men should just get their own women to strip at homeflowerforyou
sad sad tears tears tears I DONT HAVE ONE.......tears tears tears sad sad sad sad frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

join the club me niether

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:22 PM
dont matter to me aslong as i have a computer to talk through.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:19 PM

the picture isnt very clear but if u can see it do u think i could sell them? that is wat im up to on a fat tuesday.

Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate any heavy machinery.

what wat is that suposed to mean? what
good:angel: or badpitchfork ?

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:16 PM
that is good things r looking up for u and ur family.bigsmile

i called them about an hour ago, he should be home tonight thank the lord.:angel:

mom's and grandmas can get down but they r always fistey after a few days my grandpa went through that stage wen he was in the nursing home.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:09 PM
i would give up doing laundry thats it. they do laundry i'll do the rest. of course i would let them cook off and on.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:00 PM
the picture isnt very clear but if u can see it do u think i could sell them? that is wat im up to on a fat tuesday.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:38 AM
on a daate i like to wear watever with normal shoes. pool, dinner, andchat is wat i stick to. i had a date on suday a girl from another site wanted to meet. it went ok.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:34 AM
i am drawing my first waterfall scene in grey scale. it took me 3 practice draws to get the water wheel. so i will b entertained between that and mingle chat. i might try to scan it wen im done to show the minions here.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:19 AM
nope i am living day to day too waitin for my oppertunity.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:06 AM
i,ll be 20 in 2 months n 22 days.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:49 AM
it depends wat u have. if u have a flu its ok, but u need to drink lots of water and try some light soup. if it is a hairball(flim ball) ,as i call them, just eat some bread and drink some water it should go away.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:45 AM

I definitely was not meaning I was all that. ;p
And, I just meant that people shouldn't just wonder about that. There is so much more to me! I have a very cheerful/bubbly personality and like to have fun but not too much. I am young with many goals that i'm going for.
Maybe you should re-read what I said.
Thanks,
Tyleah

i was going to say somthin, but now i feel i have no room to speak.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:40 AM

I know what will work. heres some mocha cheesecake that should keep your mouths busy for a while. devil

can we add some laxitives to that, i have them right here.devil

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:28 PM
Edited by speedbug72 on Mon 02/23/09 10:36 PM

can't quite send these deadly roses to drive her off her key bordpitchfork ,, but it is killing me i been eating caned pork and rice for two days.sick

bsides i love spewing my access talking skills here, even iff i can't spell

I HAVE A SOLOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98mCMjM_rsQ

I would die laughing if this was possible ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNrjnA3V3c&feature=related

I'll try this one wen i get a chance pitchfork ^^

speedbug72's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:21 PM
:angel: Rest In Peace KT smilin :angel:

i did not know of her but im sure she was a good person to many, sorry to hear of the loss.

may the great gates embrace her soul in love an peace. may the ppl that are finding them selfs with out her b consoled and find peace in one day all gods children eventualy meet again .

" I WALK THROUGH THIS VALLEY OF SHADOW WISHING FOR BREATH.
FINDING MY SELF AMONG DEATH
ALONG COMES A LIGHT SHOWING THE PATH
I FIND MY SELF THANKFUL FOR EVERY BREATH "

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25