Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:07 PM
if i go for the choping of the roof i plan 2 lower the roof n give it a little more angle. on the olds motor i would take the enyire front wheel assymbly n most of the electrical n try it on my test van n if it works ill have all the fabrication n wiring pre maped. it dont look like the frame is bent on the car so i may just cut off the bad quarter panel n put a new one on, n get a new trunk lid. it would b eisier if i want a faster vhicle. i would drive it n start getin the van customed out. i want to widen the suspension on the van n put a custom kit that looks like the fenders n runner board off a 49 ford car. i have done 4x4's i just cant find a decent truck right now

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:55 PM
Edited by speedbug72 on Wed 01/14/09 09:56 PM

I'm all thumbs when it comes to being a green thumb.

i feel bad 4 u if u run as a brown thumb moofoooga. that looks like a bad job vacumin poooo. rofl

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:53 PM
i was on fire to day. surprised it was good the car was unhurt i coulda been in trouble. a wire shorted n i had just enough gas onme n pooooff !!! rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:49 PM
yipes!!!! u look like my neighbor. shocked rofl jus kidin.

WWWWAAAAASSSSS UUUUPPPPPP !!!!!!!!! :tongue:

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:45 PM

*Currently dying because of getting too close to Drifters* LOL

Doesn't suprise me at all.

Quick! Runaway like everyone else.....

i know wat u goin through it reminds me of after i eat my dads chili.

rofl rofl rofl rofl ill rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:41 PM
brown thumb round my parts is the poor dude in charge of cleaning the blue rooms on the jobsites were i have worked.

green thumb pretains to farmers,land scapers, and gardners.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:39 PM
wen i die i want my coffin to b a 1970's corvette stingray. my tomb stone? i hope it says

"THE FASTEST OLD MAN"

:banana: rofl :banana:

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:32 PM

Power to weight! I have a Honda DX I raced contemporary Mustangs with and gave them a nice view of my tail lights. I have helped build ricers that have the same fuel consumption habits of any muscle car and go as fast if not faster. Comes down to drivers at that point. Heck, stick a TR6 engine in an MGB and you get a very fast car suddenly. Put a Nissan 2.8 inline six in it with a matching five speed and hold onto your hats folks!

Its all relative to two things, how much HO can you squeeze out of your power plant and how much money have you got not only to build it but to feed it. I have seen a Chevy Citation that does 8.5 to 9.0 in the quarter mile. I have also seen a 1500HP Mazda Rotary that weighed about eighty pounds. Try matching that with any V8 out there. The power to weight is just insane on rotary engines. Stuff that tiny engine into a small car like an RX 2 Mazda or better yet a VW Bug and go to the street races and take all the muscle car owner's money! Even Toyota's 22R is a venerable rice racer engine!

Also if you can't feed it you really can't afford to own it. How fast do you really need to go to get a speeding ticket anyways?

rotary? i know a guy that knows how to max their power through the roof n not use much fancy stuff. i may go for tryin to stuff that olds motor in my van. this summer i want to chop the roof so that i aint as top heavy . install a full roll cage the windows will b custom ovals on the back.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:27 PM

what would your preference be?

i my self am for both of them, i own musscle n ricer. an they do have their advantages n disadvantages. ricers have a lower power band but better fuel milage, n to musscle way more power but piss poor fuel milage.

i recieved a new car the other day a 1997 olds 2 door 4.0L high output v-6 needs body work but ill b driving it soon.

Both.

Anything fast enoughto do something stupid in.

verry well agreed i have a speed exibition ticket u get three then u lose the licence

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:23 PM
wassssssss uuuuppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is ugly n i is haunting the far reaches of ths site.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:17 PM
i had a rough day frustrated mad . theres a few new ppl on my bad list i swear i want to go head huntin. still no job, got set on fire trying to install a inline fuel pump ( that ruined my new jacket), and the water heaters broke were im stayin so i cant get a shower.

but otherwise im here hiden from my problems n enjoyin good ppl

drinks :laughing: waving :thumbsup:

speedbug72's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:12 PM
hey guys n gals! i like the posts. Rockmybobbysocks i like ur opinion bout classics, i own a 1955 chevy it is somuch eisier to work on than my ricer(the van i use as a photo) the car u mentioned is on my cars list of cars that would make a gil sexy. i rebuild my cars n i work for it too. i won a pink race by hairs of my teeth n i got a patialy wreked 1997 2 door olds with a high output 4.0 v 6. i look forward to getin it on the road or stuffing its motor into my van.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:17 PM

I like my acceleration.

true acceleration is the fun alot of cars lack this. ive had a 900 lb car with a 300 hp motor 90 in second gear it was a bunch of fun.

my new olds is a kicker with acceleration too. so i guess it is the way u build it n how much acceleration u want.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:13 PM
i cant b in a relationshp yet i have good credit but i have 3,500$ of bills n i wor all hours doing watever i can to pay up. i don't have time for a good relationship right now, n i dont want my problems to b a load to my companion. so in turn to ur question yes it is a second date discussion over coffe or ice cream then i would move on to dinners at resturaunts n movies.

speedbug72's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:07 PM
what would your preference be?

i my self am for both of them, i own musscle n ricer. an they do have their advantages n disadvantages. ricers have a lower power band but better fuel milage, n to musscle way more power but piss poor fuel milage.

i recieved a new car the other day a 1997 olds 2 door 4.0L high output v-6 needs body work but ill b driving it soon.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 01/12/09 02:02 PM
ahh yess..... i have most all of them in my 8 tracks an records, good singers there.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:58 PM
well she dont look like a trool. mey b karma is haunting her or she has a lack of self confidence, no insult ment here ur picture is good.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:53 PM
dont mater mines based on both now n ever. im listning to shiva.trance techno is my over all favorite music style

speedbug72's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:47 PM
bill nelson was good. i dont know the rest

speedbug72's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:45 PM
WWWWWAAAAASSSSSS UUUUUUUPPPPPPPP! :tongue:

i know of a good jazz band called mongo. oh n i know a chick that rides a harly, i cant get her to join mingle tho.