Community > Posts By > speedbug72

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:42 PM

Bookmark their 'Posts by user' link and reply to every one of their posts.

the above is the most legal an nice way i can see of doin it

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:36 PM
i live in a camptrailer and have never maried so i have little stress. few bills an few issues.

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:33 PM

hey. i been workin finally. counseling isnt helping. i lost over 30 pounds in two weeks. my camptrailer is working well n the old van is doing good. some one tryed to steal my van last night i was on steroids an other stuff i spent a few hours in jail but i won the fight.

wat yall been up to?

waving

Sounds like you need a new counselor if it isn't helping.

the thoughts i hold have scared off four others this will be the fifth. i got some anti depressents an some relaxers so i dont get to the blackout point wen i get mad as easy. the best thing is its all herbal an its cheap.

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:29 PM

i like the ceiling fan in your picture.drinker drinker drinker drinker :banana:

that was a shot from inside the house me an my dad built that he just lost.

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:28 PM

So you are the one who blacked the eye of Puff The Magic Dragon!!???

who is that? i dont think i did.

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:27 PM
my home boy hooked me up with a set of 20 inch spokes for my van an a set of 16 inch spokes for my camptrailer. i cant really talk about my night job but my day job is laying sprinklers and doin ight landscaping. im headed to arizona in september. i got 250$ saved twards the trip. im in a deal that should get me another 5 grand here in the next week or so. i may be selling my 1955chevy too. my dad has lost his house. my metro i was driving got shot up in california. i got a idea for a race car im going to submit to a few ppl to see if i can get someone to hire me to build it . my counselor i think i make nervouse so im going to quit after my next session. i got a warrant on my butt for stabing a guy with a screwdriver. i got out of that cause i was defending my self. other wise its more boring than watching flies mate.

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:14 PM

what causes it though? it can't be age or lack of sleep or we would all have them

I'll tell ya what causes it. Lack of sleep, Too much stress, and overworking yourself to death.

yup. i walked 25 miles a few days ago then hit the weights for two hours and then went for a bike ride ive had the rings ever scince.

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:13 PM
been lookin for some one to talk to. meybe if i ran into some one close enough i would look into a round of pool an a pizza

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:11 PM
msm a sulfer based powder for horses and some steroids i get bye on two hors of sleep

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:09 PM
no one is close enough

speedbug72's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:08 PM
hey. i been workin finally. counseling isnt helping. i lost over 30 pounds in two weeks. my camptrailer is working well n the old van is doing good. some one tryed to steal my van last night i was on steroids an other stuff i spent a few hours in jail but i won the fight.

wat yall been up to?

speedbug72's photo
Mon 04/13/09 01:30 AM
i'm a tinkerer. i got a merc villager with a blue printed casiron block nissan v6 about 220 hp. i make 26 mpg on the freeway. then i got my 1955 chevy 1/2 ton pick up im going low rider with an dropin a 383 stroker supercharged fuel injected small block in to.

i could go into the other 15 vehicles ive owned but these two are my faves. a minivan makes a good sleeper, no one expects it to hit 130 mph in 1.7 miles. the 1955 chevy has been in the family for a long time.

speedbug72's photo
Mon 04/13/09 01:22 AM
the only thing on a date that bothered me was she was texting while we were playin pool an i got hit in the nadz with a pool stick

speedbug72's photo
Mon 04/13/09 01:18 AM
sorry to hear your loss. my condolences to you n your family. an let the light shine through the dark

speedbug72's photo
Mon 04/13/09 01:14 AM
been there done that i dont suggest it unless u want an enemy that knows your every secret.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:50 PM

who likes pets

i was hungry as i wrote this.waving

Are your pets safe?

depends wat you mean bigsmile

speedbug72's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:52 PM
welcome and have fun

speedbug72's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:51 PM

who likes stuff fried n covered in cheese - (Makes me fat and sick!)

who likes chocolate (Who doesn't?)

who likes pets (Please tell me you don't mean to EAT!)

i had run out of food once so i ate my cats.

Ewwww....

I was going to be a smart aleck and ask if you used "cat-sup" but my favorite pet EVER happens to be a cat and is on my lap at this moment. It just seemed so wrong...

Of course, her name is "Snickers" so we go full circle back to the chocolate question...LOL!

i was kidibg. its april fools day. i actualy went out and shot some rabits and a deer.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:49 PM
i grew up in the worst town in idaho. i am soon movin to arizona.

speedbug72's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:45 PM

who likes stuff fried n covered in cheese - (Makes me fat and sick!)

who likes chocolate (Who doesn't?)

who likes pets (Please tell me you don't mean to EAT!)

i had run out of food once so i ate my cats.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25