Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Thu 05/05/11 05:50 PM
i feel like i'm wasting something sometimes..that i'm missing the point because logic and responsibility for past actions takes precedence over dreams...by the time i have everything done i've no energy left it seems. I mean i can't very well run off and be a gypsy artist in europe, now can i?

rlynne's photo
Thu 05/05/11 04:00 PM
Have you ever been so certain that you were meant for a particular destiny, but it simply did not seem as if it was going to manifest?

did you change what you thought was your purpose or did you follow through? Did you fail or suceed or are you still trying?

rlynne's photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:40 PM

When we truly care about someone, do we really feel more pain when that person disappoints us in some way?

Do our feelings and emotions amplify how feel, nudging us closer to extremes?

Do you think it clouds our judgement more, or do we just need time and space to gain clarity?

Is stoicism better or worse in these situations?

I would like to see how different people view and handle such situations. What works, what doesn't? Maybe see what a few others have experienced here.

when you are invested it hurts more, when you're removed it doesn't matter
space is good to gain logic, unless you are a sociopath, then its just time to plan....

rlynne's photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:26 PM
I was king for a day....

and yet at the cantina the memories and melodies still play...

rlynne's photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:23 PM
It is human nature to want other people around, no matter how independent you are, even the hermit has to come out of the cave and at least people watch....every now and again.
It doesn't make you any crazier than the rest of the human race...and hey, hope you get your spirits back...they may never know what they are missing in loosing the friendship, but every now and again, they will think about you, long after you have moved on and found three more friends to make up for the one that walked away..flowerforyou

rlynne's photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:17 PM

Ladies can u remain single?

I could and i would have happiness, but I wouldn't mind the company either...with its ups and downs

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:23 PM
i have three and i'm working on ideas for two more currently....i draw all of my own designs soo it takes me a good min, okay years to get them done lol after all it is permanent, the permanent imprint of your story in a symbol(or symbols)

idea one..the cheshire cat initial greeting out of and upside down mad hatter top hat used as a tea cup..the steam of the tea provides the integration of the evaporating cat...

second idea valkyrie wings made of the lines of a choice quote..tied with a single feather and one dog tag with the engraving of "always and forever"

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/26/11 04:44 PM

So, I have thrown in the towel as far as dating and relationships. I am not angry or sad as I just don't care. So I am curious if you have given up on finding someone or are you still keeping your dream alive of finding your soulmate. Enquiring minds want to know. :smile:

Well, i can only take so many of other peoples dirty towels being thrown at me before i have to throw something back...i just made the mistake of throwing my own...hehehehehe okay i dumped the whole laundry basket...

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:51 PM

Humor and intelligence at first
if he is nerdy like me i am hooked
if he is blond than i am lost

i can't do blonde men..it just weirds me out...my whole family is blonde...unless they married in then they all seem to have dark brown hair..weird

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:50 PM

Humour is the intial hook....a man who is able to laugh at himself, and find the funny side of life will certainly turn my head!

Intelligence...he has to be self aware.

...and most important, he's got to have a bit of mongrel in him...a bit of the devil...and as cocksure and ballsy as they come!pitchfork

Thats just it though... i swear its genetic and social breeding something in the attitude the way they cary themselves...it has yet to fail...they all have the initial charm, wit and "cocksure" demeanor that catches my attention

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:48 PM

I like a girl with a set of hips on her, and I mean proportionate not she ate too many donuts. Also an elegent neck will always do it for me... I don't want to catch myself, lol

you mean you want definition between the hips and the waist....lol you won't have to catch yourself if you have that to hold onto....

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:36 PM
It never fails....he is italian and from NewYork...somehow i fall just for that...lol and its been that way since I met my first one when i was 12 lol....

what makes you fall every time? Have you learned to catch yourself?

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:23 PM
"Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven." John Rooney-Road to Perdition

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 07:19 PM
Its all about the angle, approach, and intent

We are blessed with the ability of freedom of speech and expression....often as not misguided misinterpreted and certainly misinformed....

where you cross boundaries...is one is merely symbolism, and expression..the other interferes with the health, welfare and freedoms of others

simply like its perfectly okay to be crazy, until you pose a threat to yourself or others..you are free to go...

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/25/11 04:50 PM

I had a shared parenting plan for years and it had its bumps in the road but I ended up with custedy being they attended school from my house and all their activities were here and her mother lived about twenty miles away.

It got to the point were it made no sence for them to go home after school and sports.

As the kids get older some of the petty issues will go away when they have more choices.

Its a shame ex's do not understand how hard it is to be the single parent without any added BS.

We are the ones who they depend on day in and day out and these every other weekend parents do not understand that.

It just seems as though he is concerned more for himself then the children I know they are very young yet when you remember father's day but not the birthdays it seems a little not concerned with the children...

rlynne's photo
Fri 04/22/11 05:10 PM
same reason some women need petting

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/21/11 06:39 PM
Despite divorce orders, ridiculous attempts at changing custody orders, lists of history in and out of other state/child related issues, and an entire legal building that dislikes my ex husband....he still gets to me in the only thing i haven't completely refused to take away from him...our children
He makes no real attempts to be in their lives..and instead of trying to work with the orders issued by the state He continually makes demands to fit his schedule, stating as much that he can change the legal orders at a whim if he chooses.

When i let this get to me I am told to calm down and not worry, but in todays courts of increasing liberalism, i worry about the welfare of my children...

For a man whom cps has deemed abusive in two different states...demanded a weeks worth of supervised visits which he then missed half of and then failed to show up for the final hearing of custody based on that visitation... I know no sensible person would grant him unsupervised visitation, if they would even grant him that, but nonetheless i worry about the welfare of my children, huge legal costs, and huge amounts of undue stress for both myself and my children...and what happens when they get older? How much more damage will this man cause to my kids? It took everything I had to do right by them, I know I can't save them from everything but this is ridiculous.
What do I do?

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:39 PM

Been shacked up for 10 years.. now im not.. so this is the first singles website i ever tried. I have read many of your posts and see a bunch of killer peeps on the site. Im looking forward to making friends here. So grab a drink , relax, and lets chat

Killer peeps? I would have never thought. This Easter is gonna freak me out now.

oh yeah its even got a new horror movie coming out based on a true story

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:39 PM

Been shacked up for 10 years.. now im not.. so this is the first singles website i ever tried. I have read many of your posts and see a bunch of killer peeps on the site. Im looking forward to making friends here. So grab a drink , relax, and lets chat

i love shacks man!!

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/19/11 01:55 PM
like Kandinsky, Picasso, and Matisse
not my genre of art but still there is beauty to it

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25