Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 10:11 PM

Classic.............laugh Obama has been to 57 States not including Alaska and Hawaii, wait wasn't he supposedly born in Hawaii? But now he's saying he hasn't been there? Then theres the whole 57 state issue...........laugh

he was born in kenya and admitted as much in a public speech....

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 07:41 PM
oh dear, my blonde is showing...

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 06:52 PM
okay that was funny in a scary kind of way...lets make more like it

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 06:42 PM

Salvador Dali...

surrealism in the same category as MC Escher beautiful work more in the line of art than mathematics...still impressive concept and inspiration...albeit there is some tragedy there as well, but all the better!

i always liked the colors he chose for his work, along with the demonic surrealism

it highlights the torment, what draws people close to art is what they can connect with....I can find the beauty in everything from torment to ecstasy, desire and pain the toils of the mind and the heart as derived through the physical senses, poetry in color song in a stroke the movement the passion, the breathlessness...

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 06:34 PM

Salvador Dali...

surrealism in the same category as MC Escher beautiful work more in the line of art than mathematics...still impressive concept and inspiration...albeit there is some tragedy there as well, but all the better!

Negative....Escher didn't suck.

(You guys would loathe me if I broke down the list of artists who were talentless hacks)

:)

too many great influences to choose from to even start a list...

nobody said escher sucked....

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 06:32 PM
sometimes it has to be sharp
sometimes none of it meant anything at all
I'm not happy about letting people down...but i think its more cruel to let them believe there is potential when there is not

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 05:53 PM
hauntingly exquisit

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 05:43 PM

Salvador Dali...

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 05:14 PM

Frank Frazetta

some beautiful pieces but there is a good deal of aggression in the works

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 05:12 PM

M.C.Escher

M.C. Escher has always been one of my favorites...the span of fields that his art carries is phenomenal both in there classical aspects as well as the implications of perception within the entire sphere of thought

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 05:09 PM

Gieger
Christanson
Vargo
Van Gough
Daugerro
Da Vinci

I love Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Renoir

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 03:45 PM
i wouldn't call that a green artist but its still cool, just different kind of art

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 03:01 PM
I love the fine arts..and in a random search i stumbled across an artist's works that i am quickly falling in love with

Fabian Perez

beautiful work classically done, stunning in its capture of emotion

which artist has captured your eyes most memorably?

rlynne's photo
Mon 04/18/11 01:21 PM
that men can be clingy and sex leads to babies, and babies scare men

rlynne's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:14 PM
driving down the road, probably over the speed limit with the windows down a good song on the radio singing out loud and the feel of the sun on my skin.... and the wind in my hair

rlynne's photo
Sat 04/16/11 07:11 PM
i'm tired of laundry....i'm ready to just have everybody go naked.....

rlynne's photo
Sat 04/16/11 05:58 PM

What we want does not always mean we will get it.

The things we feel we need sometimes are the things we want....

Then we learn to take what we get and make the best out of life with it.bigsmile

we may not always get what we want, but its not always pleasurable to have most of the pieces to a puzzle, knowing the picture may never be complete....

rlynne's photo
Sat 04/16/11 04:57 PM
what?

rlynne's photo
Sat 04/16/11 04:55 PM
i want my happily ever after!!!!!

i need to make sure my children are happy, healthy, and secure

what say you?

(on your life teehehehe)

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/14/11 07:51 PM

Which Religion or Spiritual Practice do you enjoy the most? Explain why it works for you and how this belief system changed your life. Also if you have time explain the origins of your religion to make it interesting! Thank you!

um...mine
it doesn't really have a name or even really a category
it combines ideas and theories from several religions...from native american to Catholicism to hindu to Buddhism to neo-paganism and even things as minute as household lore

it embraces concepts like collective energy and collective subconscious
i believe in destiny but not really fate
I certainly believe in free will
i believe in re-incarnation but do not agree with some of the details as describe by hinduism or buddhism
some aspects of my "spirituality" are almost darwinian
i do believe in a higher power, something greater then myself

but most of it centers around respect and appreciation for life
that there is beauty in everything both structure and chaos beginnings and ends
and that we were not meant to control everything but to find some way to work with everything

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25