Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:37 PM

Do you miss your childhood?

i am certainly less than perfect and i'm also practically perfect in every way

people seem to get angry and uncomfortable when i ask if i'm fat...soooo i either am and they believe i should know this or i'm not and they believe i should know that too

i'm eclectic and classic, both inside and out, the best kind of beautiful is natural

as for my childhood, yes but it is certainly not forgotten and i will never loose it

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/14/11 06:30 PM
knocked up knocked off knocked over....only one of them is really rewarding...in the idea that it cost more than you could possibly imagine

rlynne's photo
Thu 04/14/11 05:09 PM

what did i tell you about riding your bike without a helmet?

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:26 PM
where are these youngster ya'll speak of? I'm certainly not old and quite frankly neither is 38 i feel lost........... but kudos in the search!

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:40 PM

I don't focus on age at all. What I said was that I seem to attract certain age groups. The rest was a little more insight about what I am looking for and not looking for.

ah forgive me then, i was given the impression that the age groups you attracted were not your desired target area. In that light I cannot see why the rest of the requests would be unacceptable...

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:36 PM
nope never thought about it...

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:30 PM

Thanks all for your responses. My profile is kind of skimpy at the moment. I will be adding more. I guess the reason for the rating request was to see where I fit in the age spectrum. I seem to attract really young women or really old women that need to be rescued. I want a relationship that is not filled with picking up someone elses pieces. My profile is research and hope for successful dating outside of my perceived comfort zone. My profile picture is from a Martial Arts demo I did for Indonesian Day in Sacramento. The woman in the picture is a fellow student. I guess that if people are intimidated or bothered by the girl in the image, then they probably are not the strong self reflective woman I am looking for. I may not have dated for 16 years but it is because I was in committed relationships the whole time...not because I don't have game.

perhaps you focus too much on age, for someone who is looking for the ability to self reflect you may have to broaden your own spectrum...and i do not know about others, but as for myself i am quite content in managing my own pieces...only i know where they fit and if i want to keep picking them up or move on....

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:26 PM

Trying to find out what kind of people find me attractive.

attractiveness is only the tip of the iceberg... when you want to get an iceberg on your tip.

Hi, I feel your pain, I haven't as much as held a woman's hand in eleven years.

I guess I know why they don't find me attractive -- I am arrogant, short, and abrasive. (that's my personality, not my skin.) And poor.

So my advice, if someone says "this is unattractive" or "that is unattractive", don't pay too much attention unless you are able to and willing to change that.

I can't change my height, and am unwilling to change my sense of humour.

Those who can improve at my age (or at yours), are the real heros of the life.

I'm fond of you even with the abrasive humor

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:25 PM
I like it agree on the more pics business, don't care who the other person is unless its important in your life, but that information comes with time. perhaps a little more dialogue on what makes you tick

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:21 PM

when "no" isnt an option
then "yes" is meaningless

quite thought provoking i love it..

rlynne's photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:19 PM
i really wish i knew what songs remind people of me

I can give you o few that remind me of other people

love the way you lie, eminem and rhianna, my ex

sultans of swing, dire straits, my dad

what do you want from me, adam lambert, another ex

tiny dancer, elton john, one of my rachels

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:35 PM

...before death?

oh my you mean this is REAL???? i thought i was just asleep again....oh my REAL
sometimes i believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:23 PM
i love you all almost as much as i like coconut milk....

and stefy fabulous paint job....i may have to try it this may....i've been wanting a new look but couldn't decide if i wanted tribal or more burlesque, at least for the day anyway

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:21 PM

Allow me to give you a real heads up..

Cowboys hearts are in the right place but they aint paid to be smart..and they ain't.

They usually ain't very loyal either...unless it is convenient.

Seriously.

loyalty, very important...and i beg to differ cowboys are very loyal, just not with whose bed they are putting their boots under...thats if you get 'em to take them off....but you know how the saying goes...home is where you hang your hat

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 06:01 PM
ummmmm my problem with the word NO is that i always read it backwards.....

do you have a problem with no?

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:56 PM

HAH!

I'm an actual cowboy...I kid you not.

I was born and raised in rural Texas. Worked as an actual ranch hand for a couple of years for a sweet old couple who owned a 2,500 acre ranch.

I had horses that I hated as a kid...(they would bite me when Dad wasn't around)...

But, I ain't a regular cowboy...

I buy em drinks and get hammered with them....they usually think that I am from somewhere else. I dress differently and I speak diferently...though when I go out of state....everyone KNOWS I am a Texas boy.

There are cowboys around doll....some of em have never even actually seen a cow.

I gotta have the real thing sugar, no sense in messin' with fool's gold

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:51 PM

i see a bunch of them...wait...they look like cowboys but i am not sure lol

Whatever you do..STAY AWAY FROM THE HATS....there are rules about the hats.....

okay... just teach me than cuz i didnt know that

the rule is as follows : if he puts his hat on you he takes you home
if you take his hat you take him home

I don't know what happens if you both have hats......

Thanks lynne
what about the colors, do they mean something?

only noted the colors at a particular bar black they worked there, so they were sober, white they were just coming in for the fun, only made 'em a little more dangerous.......

traditionally your felt or suede hats are formal wear color is irrelevant but obviously black for formal white/tans shades more relaxed
but nowadays, since they are more of a fashion statement...anything goes and half the people wearing 'em couldn't ride a horse even if it laid down and died

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:44 PM

okay... just teach me than cuz i didnt know that

the rule is as follows : if he puts his hat on you he takes you home
if you take his hat you take him home

I don't know what happens if you both have hats......

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:36 PM

Shhhhhh....be vewy vwy quite. I'm hunting wabbit. Huhuhuhuhuh.

cool when you bring him back i'll skin 'em and make stew

rlynne's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:35 PM

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25