Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:50 PM
offtopic

but it is funny..... I was reading this article and this line pops out...

"What are the signs that you’ve taken your jealous feelings too far? One clue, Dr. Major quips, is that “you notice children and strangers looking on in horror and snapping pictures of you with their phones.”"

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:43 PM

I'm not being chased so much as followed. And, watched. They're always watching. scared

I like night vision binoculars myself.......

until they turn the lights on...

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:40 PM
Hey! I told you he is in Vegas!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:38 PM

I think everyone gets bored at some point. But, my issue is with those who are always announcing that they're bored. Or those who are always telling me they're bored. When it's the same person saying that pretty often, it makes me think they're boring.

In conversation, it drives me nuts..after a bit I figure perhaps we should seek other paths...since neither of us is entertained when "I'm bored" I figure its a cue to "I don't want to talk right now" or "thinking somehow malfunctioned and I'm now broken"

I like the broken concept...it makes me giggle

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:27 PM
I have the attention span of a two-year old....I get bored all the time....

they gave me meds for it..but it keeps me up all night rambling on about things nobody cares about.....and then I embraced...the concept of "i no longer care"

unfortunately i still get bored....eventually i realize its because i'm tired and i go to bed.

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:19 PM
hellooo!!!:banana:

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:14 PM

Do you like chasing or being chased?

If chasing, how many white rabbits are you after?

If being chased, how many dogs on your trail?

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 07:04 PM
I bet you are a tiger in disguise!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:57 PM
OKAY, I got it now....something is coming!

we don't know when
we disagree on what or whom
we can't really strait forward say if its been here before but a version of it has
and it will come back different from the time it was first here but still the same thing...
And it never really left

I just opened a really long fortune cookie!
mmmmm egg rollss!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:46 PM
okay THAT was funny!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:38 PM
well is the box empty or unopened?

are they male condoms or female condoms?

ummmm..DUCT TAPE! that way we can stop all the questions I have before this goes down...

but that brings up so many more questions!!!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:35 PM
nope and I'm worth the whole trip..lol:banana:

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:32 PM

Uhh, for me Jesus =Hudini

Is that your God that's coming back?

he NEVER left yo!noway laugh

Well then why does everybody keep saying that Jesus is coming back then?

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

Cuz he's kicking it with elvis in vegas...did a small stint in cali...got bored with all the fame, you know what fame does to ya right? And people still can't agree about elvis...I'd blame the aliens but I bet we make great intergalactic t.v. sitcoms, hey somebody has to laugh at the craziness of us

Hey do you believe in rock 'n roll
Can music save your mortal soul
and can you teach me how to dance reall slowww
well i know that your in love with him cuz i saw you dancin' in the gym....

I knew i was outta luck
the day the music died....

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:28 PM
oooh oohhh I have an opinion! wait? what was the question?

seriously though Julie Newmar and James Dean

then....Marilyn Monroe and Johnny Depp

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:24 PM

Uhh, for me Jesus =Hudini

Is that your God that's coming back?

he NEVER left yo!noway laugh

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:21 PM
hello lupo19

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 06:18 PM
why should i worry about something i have absolutely no control over?

depending on the doctrines there is nothing i can do to ensure I would be "saved" anyway, unless, it appears, that I take on the idea that I'm righteous and every one else is wrong...

which doesn't really work for me

oh yeah, and please don't leave me a dollar and fifty cent tip with a pamphlet about how one day I will be judged especially if your bill was over fifty(I would have happily taken that for a mere cup o joe)...I 'm not a stripper, and if I was, you were the one coming to the show...whats that say about your judgment day?

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 05:47 PM

Ok. We need two lawn chairs, a fire pit, a kiddie swimming pool to dip our feet in, and Kenny G. noway laugh

I don't do kenny G..he makes my eye twitch.....no no not at all....some toto or steve miller band or alabama or the doobie brothers......thats my stuff ooh yeah and i love sultans of swing....

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 05:44 PM

normally i drink beer and eat bbq. i don't know nothing about no Bordeaux or herb grilled salmon roasted potatoes, fresh baked bread and salad. if you are wanting male companionship i need a subtle hint like you sending me a message saying something like, "get your big dumb azz on your bike and ride on over here before i change my mind or someone cuter gets here first". i clean up well, and can make interesting conversation. i'm open minded enough to share a meal with you and not complain if i don't like it. i will clear the plate and even clean up after (since you took the time to prepare everything) without breaking anything (since we aren't married) and leave the area cleaner than what i found it. after dinner i will sit with you and look at the stars and listen to whatever music you like (even if it hurts my ears and burns me to the bone). we can talk about whatever subjects fascinate you the most and i may even know a thing or two about a thing or two to be able to captivate your imagination. then when you are plump tuckered out i will thank you for a wonderful evening, fire up the bike and ride into the horizon, leaving you to contemplate your new feelings about a weird looking dude that is like no other dude you've ever met. or you could message some other dude

interestingly enough you already had me wondering....and if you didn't like what i was cooking please say so i'll make something else more to your liking, I surely doubt my music would burn you, unless you like death metal in which case I'm afraid, well i don't care for death metal as for the wine at least try if if you don't like it I'll keep your choice of beer in the fridge..and i'm real good with subtle, not so good with blatant ..lol

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/27/11 03:31 PM

Okay I have a bottle of Bordeaux, a good mood,
a clean house,and incredibly good playlist,
and insanely tired children..so in about
three hours who's up for porch chatting?!

Got a swing?

nogrumble tears

but i have chairs! and good grass! and the weather is fabulous!
and dinner is herb grilled salmon roasted potatoes and fresh baked bread and salad yum!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25