Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Sat 02/05/11 03:58 PM

Okay I was thinking about this while driving to work this morning....studies were done in asia on the effects of music upon forming ice crystals....an easier way to see the effects of music on molecular structure....
then women in the past few years have found it increasingly important to have their unborn children listen to classical music in utero so as to activate brain function....

well, with that theory in mind and the results of the aforementioned study wouldn't it be just as interesting to see the effects of music on the forming structure of the child from the molecular level all the way up to attempts to enhance brain function and activity, after all god forbid pregnant women have cravings for unapproved food items because it has the potential to affect the developing fetus...

rlynne's photo
Thu 02/03/11 05:28 PM
problem is we as people forget its not about religion its about faith..... faith in something greater than oneself alone....

the basic principles of most religions, paths, or doctrines are then same over time people use and corrupt those things fear and the desire for power are generally the main culprits

faith is found in love and acceptance no matter which path you choose i find it hard to believe that if you live with love in your heart eyes and actions that you could fail or "burn in hell"

may you know no sorrow from which you cannot learn may you learn to see beauty in everything hope and faith go hand in hand remember to listen with every part of you...and hopefully you will find your way

rlynne's photo
Wed 01/26/11 06:27 PM
I like basic english skills 101
I can take out my own trash
You can be nice if you want, but no promises I'll be
If the sex is good at least we have something to do together

rlynne's photo
Wed 01/26/11 06:16 PM

Okay so if the point in eating healthy is in moderation...and that level of moderation is most often defined by metabolic rate which is affected predominately by caloric intake over a period of time....

using the standard 3,000 calorie intake a day with base minimums for women being 1,200 a day and men 1,800 a day or you hit "starvation mode" what happens when your average daily caloric intake has been at or below base minimum for 8 years?

despite regular exercise

and still falling short of standard healthy guidelines in weight

I'm not a calorie counter but I did this out of curiosity and now i feel a little lost.

where does the average daily caloric intake come from?

rlynne's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:17 PM
yes...they find me they know where i work they know what i drive...my god i'm being watched right now....

oh yeah I forgot to disable the web cam tee hee

but seriously yes creepy stuff

rlynne's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:14 PM

Gots to have meat and veggies.....though I am not above soy fillers.

Being someone in the food and beverage processing industry ....when given the choice of "Natural" or "artificial" flavors....I go with artificial...just trust me on this....

Remotes=2

I really want to know why? but i'm not saying "natural" i'm saying real...you could potentially grow or butcher it yourself

rlynne's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:13 PM

Hummm I like my veggies and my meat...........drool

Only one remote for the tv in my office.....bigsmile

you forgot the alcohol (that girl just ain't right)

now then it has been proven that people who consume alcohol live longer lives than those who do not, of course thats after you overlook those well...we got rid of the evidence

rlynne's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:00 PM
I think its fine good luck your interested but not so serious you'll dive into something without it being worthwhile...thats good
have fun

rlynne's photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:53 PM

Vegan or total carnivore would you rather get your nutrients from food or from supplements and additives in your food?

approximately how many remotes are in the room you are in now?

rlynne's photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:48 PM

I suddenly have the hankering for some cheese.

you too?

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 09:14 PM
I would say it should be understood before it is implemented, but that may be asking too much of this technological era

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 09:05 PM
Edited by rlynne on Thu 01/13/11 09:07 PM
metalwing- so on the pie chart what do you consider "dark energy" comparatively, how is that defined?

and wux...as for understanding the effects of thoughts/souls as being interpreted as energy or dark matter...I suggest picking up a book by lyn buchanan The Seventh Sense...if nothing else for you its an interesting read

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 08:57 PM
elaborate i'm interested...and what would you do with it? or suggest doing?

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 08:11 PM

If I gotta watch a chick flick...it has got to be "What Dreams May Come" or "Rambo". I ain't saying "I WON'T" watch The Notebook...you are gonna have to get me drunk and at least neck with me a little bit though....otherwise I could lose my Man Card.

Lynne....I will fight for my right to go have my salon chicks pressing up against me....they are as hot as you....why would I NOT wanna go?

Thank You kindly for the compliment and you can keep your salon girls I will not deny you that....however, I would rather watch the A Team and neck with or without the alcohol or maybe the other bolyen girl (i think i spelled it wrong)

what dreams may come just makes me cry

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 08:07 PM

I'm thinking that this thread may be confusing for some of the men...
well actually, some of us gals too.

We want a balance of strong and sensitive, so do the men.

I agree whole heartedly

but without that balance what results is the feeling of guilt because you wanted to be your own person, or on the reverse that you weren't worth the consideration, that your emotions were somehow invalid

no one wants to be in that kind of relationship

and some refuse to accept rejection, thats not only irritating but dangerous

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 07:53 PM

wait.....whaaaaa....?what

Okay in layman's terms take all the negative and irritating emotional behavioral traits of a girl and give them to a man then deal with it...and then add possessive machismo and try to live with it ugh...geez If i wanted a girl I would have become a lesbian...

well, i wonder who's fault that is??? THE WOMANS

I know...I should be more considerate ...

you know I'll go get some ben and Jerry's and we can watch the notebook or something

and i'll bring the tissues

and we can do makeovers and mani-pedis...

don't forget the chic flics...

Pretty sure that is what "the notebook" is....it is on sale at Wal-Mart and you can tell it is a chick flick cause no self respecting man wants to be on the same aisle with it.

u defended the salon thing.....you do have beautiful hair....but you won't watch the notebook?? ANd its one I haven't seen yet either

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 07:42 PM

Okay in layman's terms take all the negative and irritating emotional behavioral traits of a girl and give them to a man then deal with it...and then add possessive machismo and try to live with it ugh...geez If i wanted a girl I would have become a lesbian...

well, i wonder who's fault that is??? THE WOMANS

I know...I should be more considerate ...

you know I'll go get some ben and Jerry's and we can watch the notebook or something

and i'll bring the tissues

and we can do makeovers and mani-pedis...

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 07:35 PM

Here.....have a drink......

Holy crap!!! shocked shocked He must have stolen the umbrella out of it!!!!!slaphead slaphead

Now that I love lol, do lets have another

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 07:34 PM

rlynne's photo
Thu 01/13/11 07:23 PM
WHO said it was a good idea to switch gender roles?

Last I checked a man shouldn't spend more time in the salon than a woman

and i know that its supposed to be caring and compassionate and considerate but it comes across as pansy a** over bearing hypersensitive woe is me pity party with tiny little umbrellas, feminine like guilt trip mind games and ugh...who said that was cool?

okay so its not you..its me....your a nice guy..but really its me....I'm jealous of the tiny umbrellas lol

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next