Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 09:14 AM
personally take it. how many times do you see junk mail being sent to you just because they have your name and address? so if they aren't willing to check on their "possible client lists" then the hell with them I say take advantage of it. it was their mistake you didn't request it. jmo

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 09:08 AM
sorry I am shallow... I want a woman who is average in looks, with a body that ranges in 4' 11 and 100 lbs to 5'7" and 170 lbs.. yeah at here is some give and take in looks and weight but not much.. I am tired of overweight women there I said it so what?. I an healthy and try to stay fit , or at least what I should weigh. And I expect that from my counter part. I have made no bones about it on here and if it offends? I really do not care .

we all have preferences and what is acceptable. and physical appearence is a major part of it. You have to be attracted to someone , just to get to know them. Like you posted what if its a 350 lb person or a rack of bones? do you find it attractive? I don't . I am sure they are great people and have great personalities. But That's just not someone I would feel comfortable with over a long period of time, no matter how good of a person they are.

I don't wish to offend anyone but that's just the way it is.

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:58 AM
HI Frank we never met before.... but that reminds me of all the seminars I took years ago in Business.

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:55 AM
I have no desires to have the qualities my parents have. Yeah I love them to death and its a great thing they have been together all these years. But I do not agree with them on their viewpoints about things.

I look for the qualities that suits me better. Because I am a different person then my parents. Someone who will let me lick a lolipop all day if I wanted to. know what I mean?

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:37 PM

:heart: Do you think that love is overrated?:heart:

No but I do believe it is misunderstood
I found the only time for me that its been misunderstood was when I was learning about it . you know back on the playgrounds of life when you get a lolipop at the same time

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 06:09 PM
It's better if I stay home and not go to a bar just to watch the locals get drunk and fight. I have out grown such endeavors.... I guess I have become a homebody after all...

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:08 PM
not even going to go look..... sick sick sick sick

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:06 PM
no reason to clap...sad can I have a lolipop anyway?

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 04:03 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sat 05/02/09 04:03 PM
$20 dollars? hmm it costs at least 20 to just go to the movies and there is no guarantee you will get any.. sure I will take that offer.. But what happened to those good ole days in Jamica when you could get it for a bar of soap or a pack of cigerettes?

and when do I get the lolipop with it?

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:56 PM
first of all. its a matter of personal preference and again we have here what is called a "generalization"....... you think its any easier for a white guy? not!.. and if you want there is a site that is strickly "inter racial dateing" seen it posted here inthe ads several times.

Me I would rather talk about lolipop

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 01:16 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sat 05/02/09 01:17 PM
my closet friend says I am an alien, because she thinks that there is no body else like me. swears I came from venus

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:35 AM
about 50 miles from where I was born

hmm don't know the mileage..eygpt,israel, panama canal. most places in the mediterraen. caribbean, norway, list is to long

same applies to the afore mentioned places

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 07:54 AM
I was at the begining of this orginal thread and now? Its still going? I just read over the last 2 pages to see what if anything good was coming from it.

Guess what same ole same ole. look we all have our preferences and whats , desires , needs. What each of us is looking for and the things that are acceptable . Whether it's in a profile or in the person . Mine? well I think it covers most of who I am. And if someone doesn't like it, so what?. If it's not enough do you think it matters or if it's to much? . To many times I read profiles of the women and they all read the same. Its like they have a cheat sheet? But that's to be expected. We have tried to live our lives like a story book and have those expectations embedded in our minds. So we post things just like that. And some just don't know what to say anymore , its all a blurr now.This applies to both sexes. I figure if I like someones picture and at least 1 thing they wrote then I will make contact. what have I got to lose anyway? my virginity?

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:32 PM
I have a policy about family..

"you live your life your way, I will live my life my way" I don't want your opinions or advice unless I ask. so do not butt into my life or who I date / marry .. love you but there are my rules.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:12 PM
regret? never .. constipation...maybe.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 06:21 PM
I consider myself to be a "newbie" but thats okay I will grow on ya... watch out for the sticky lolipop tho.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 06:17 PM
starbucks is the worst coffee I ever tasted..wouldn't willingly waste my money there. And with all those flavors you would think they covered it all......they don't even have lolipop

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 05:02 PM
here, but for the life of me I don't know why... so I guess I won't be here goodbye.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 04:53 PM
I was asked by someone else to reach them on this site.. she never responded . But I stayed .

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 04:51 PM
not a follower. I didn't join "my space" "face book" or "twitter" or any other "social networking sites".. Personally I like to talk to people on the phone or actually face to face..... to me all those sites are a waste of my time. Oh wait I did years ago join "my space" but I am sure I cancelled it.... sure hope I did. havn't been in there in a few years.rofl rofl rofl

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25