Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:17 AM
I must of missed the "so called book of excuses" that men read? never saw it on the best sellers list.... did research still can't find it..... am I missing my potential here? or am I better off not knowing? inquireing minds need lolipop

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:12 AM
nothing like a new "forum for threads of silliness" never know where it will go next do you? well hang on have a lolipop and enjoy the ride........

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:08 AM
so cool of you to make this thread......

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:03 AM
fear. I know what you're going through I was raised partially by my grandparents. Just hang in there , yeah you have a heart man or other wise you wouldn't be thinking about this.... I am sorry of your and your families loss.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:58 AM
The strongest people I know of are single mothers. and single fathers. They have to do it all for themselves and their children. I have the greatest admiration for you and all others in your situation. sending you one of those hugs((((((tanyaann)))) and one of my lolipops..hope everything gets better for you

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:32 PM
I am not a nut I have the papers to prove it .. do you? okay crazy maybe just a smidge.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:30 PM
yeppers.. like leaving a sticky lolipop on the furniture... reeks havoc on a relationship.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:28 PM
How the heck do I know? Not a woman but if someone finds out the truth pleas post it on a thread ... all I know is I am confused by them..... now I rant about lolipop

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:24 PM

...and what exactly does thinking outside of the box mean to you?

no not a lot of people think outside the box to much any more.. thats why they get labeled "sheep"

thinking outside the box means to me.. being different walking to the beat of a different drum.. capable of thinking for myself. and not having others make decisions for me.... and lets not forget lolipop

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:15 PM
all I know is that the stuff on Spam ...has nothing to do with ..... yep you guessed it....lolipoprofl rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:36 PM

You're sweet but....sowwy my dear flowerforyou Mine are all saved.
she's waiting till she can get all the men from mingles together then go on a smooch-a-ton....

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:26 PM

Hey! I started that thread up there for you because you're always looking for lollipops!!! laugh
oh no. thats not what I am doing... Not looking.... I know where lolipop is....... and ty for the thread....rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:23 PM
what you have is commonly known as lolipop withdrawal.. and the need to know how I got my nickname.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:19 PM
man that sux.. been there just this last January... to this day she doesn't speak to me. Its a shame she is a great lady too.. But I just didn't love her as she wanted me to. ...no lolipop for this one.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:16 PM
the only way I can tell if a woman isn't a bit%h is if she has a hand full of

lolipops and is willing to share them with me.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:11 PM
have pad and pen ready....taking notes.... pictures too.. handing out lolipops later

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:10 PM
happy birthday.. here is your lolipop.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 02:55 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Thu 05/07/09 03:05 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl If you only knew... what a hoot and thank you one and all.. but there is still nothing better then............................

auburngirl ....
and I did go look at your profile was going to send an email but I am one of those old geezer types lol

a lolipop

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:33 PM
are they giving away free lolipops?

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:27 PM

One word.....Lolipop!

hey thats mine... I have my very special own lolipop and no one is allowed to share it..well maybe.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25