Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:57 AM
what gives here? so some old man looked at your profile? did he email you ? nudge? or mutual match you? I look at all types of profiles. yes including yours if I wanted to. Why? because I read the profile of the person who posts in the threads, so I can have a better understanding of who they are. Hopefully by reading their profile. But as Lex often says. most don't know how to write to express themselves"

I have gotten to know a few people on here most 20- 30 years younger then me . They accept me as I am not judgemental or thinking I am on the prowl for some youngin.. JMO

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:18 AM
Edited by durtydduck on Thu 04/30/09 07:19 AM
morning Meg... sorry to hear about the dreams. we all have those days. they come....then they go. Yeah its unsettling but, I think its a way to keep your life in perspective sometimes.. My old family Dr when I was a kid and I had those types of dreams always said... "young man what you need is a lolipop"..... always put a smile on my face...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:12 AM
I just want to know is that 2012 "eastern time" or " pacific time"...

actually who really cares when or how? you have to live life to the best of your ability and "party like its 1999"bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:03 AM
Have met some very nice people her, but none that for dating purposes. But I like to come to the forums I get a laugh every so often.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:10 PM
the fact that I wake up alone.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:05 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Wed 04/29/09 07:06 PM

It never fails the ones I want don't want me and the ones I don't want, want me.
....awwww well I will take you.......wait did I just say that?

and I am not afraid of not finding love... or it finding me... if it's meant to be ..then it will happen, just be patient.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:03 PM

a 2 day drive maybe 800 miles ? something like that or further for the right person.

and if there was a lolipop there ?

You need to tell us this lolipop fascination one day happy
oh no way......I would be giving away state secrets then...but when I find the right woman I will tell her the "lolipop" secret.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:00 PM

But there is flaws in this theory.. what about the person who has several marriages under their belt. maybe they aren't at fault for those failures....but we keep trying....

I resemble this remark flowerforyou
well so do I! but I didn't get a lolipop for trying all those times now did I?

No, Ducky - never got that lollipop did you...they are one in a million and you have to search very hard to find it.flowerforyou
yeah and all different shapes , sizes, flavors....but there is only 1 real lolipop.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:55 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Wed 04/29/09 06:57 PM
a 2 day drive maybe 800 miles ? something like that or further for the right person.

and if there was a lolipop there ?

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:53 PM

But there is flaws in this theory.. what about the person who has several marriages under their belt. maybe they aren't at fault for those failures....but we keep trying....

I resemble this remark flowerforyou
well so do I! but I didn't get a lolipop for trying all those times now did I?

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:48 PM

I'd have to say, it's "Hey You, there, where have you been all my life?"flowerforyou
That's to easy......come you can do better then that... I have faith in you:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:39 PM

she will know when its time for her to know...... till then? I can be had for a lolipoprofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ah, Ducky, I knew that was comming as soon as I saw your name next to the post :wink:
I had to do it.. the little birdie said go ahead do it.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:37 PM
she will know when its time for her to know...... till then? I can be had for a lolipoprofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 06:33 PM

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:56 PM

I have met several people from here. A few I wanted to kill but didn't.

Have faith.flowerforyou
have yet to meet anyone on here I would want to murder... a few I would like to take out to dinner . And a couple that I think "water boarding" might hel;p them. and would be glad to assist in that

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:53 PM

If I had a ding-a-ling, I'd never leave the house.laugh
I have a ding a ling and I don't leave the house either.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl never was any good at sharing my toys

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:49 PM

I personally like to know if they "don't need drama" hate smokers, must live with in 50 miles, into motorcycles, want more kids, before I contact them. I have been fooled before.
they all say that..lol and oh wait must make lots of money too.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:07 AM
I had that problem for my ex brother in laws bacholer party too. so we got him "snot lickin" drunk stripped him and handcuffed him to his ex girlfriends front door and rang the bell.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 11:02 AM
I have a 98 pontiac gran prix, owned it since Dec99. bought it used. Now has 106,000 on it no rust, runs great handles well,interior is in great shape no rips tears of cig burns. The only thing I have had to replace are the rotors and pads, 1 wiper ( meter maid broke it). plugs oil filters, tires as needed. still has orginal exhaust even. for me this car has been one of the best I have ever owned.

I liked the car from day 1. My ex and I were together when I bought it, since she left ( divorce) she has been through 6 different brands of cars.

oh btw saab is next , then Saturn. Hummer ? the private sector may go quicker.

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:50 AM
does watching your 88 year old grandparents swapping spit like two teenagers thinking they are going to get laid in the backseat of your car count?