Community > Posts By > Nyteflame

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:13 PM

i have like 5 blankets i just roll in all of them and go to sleep laugh

Ditto: And I have to tuck them under my feet too, can't have my feet sticking out at night!

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:06 PM
Actually, yeah, most places will allow you to return a fish, especially if it is within 24 hours.

Fish are surprisingly fragile critters. they don't take well to being moved, and it doesn't take a lot to shock one enough to kill it.
I'v done a decent amount of research on fish keeping, if you want help/advice send me a message. I'll see if I can help you get the next one to live longer :)

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:02 PM
There are a lot of women out there, and each of us is different. It's only logical that it might take a while to find the right one. Just give it time and keep looking.

You may find comfort in the fact that we are looking for out Mr. Compatible as well. At least you don't have to do all the work yourself!

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:39 PM
A lot of the time I read a book or a web comic.
Sometimes I engage in "retail therapy", which involves exploring a new store, or one I don't visit often and looking at things I don't see very often (this does not usually include clothing stores. It's usually things like craft stores, pet supply stores, grocery stores, or the outer aisles of TJMax and Marshals-type stores) It should be noted that "retail therapy" does not require the spending of money. It's just window shopping.

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:31 PM
Maslow's Hierarchy places "Belonging" as the 3rd greatest need (safety, and physiological needs like food and water come first). Perhaps this is those people's way of re-assuring themselves that this need is met.

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:18 PM
Edited by Nyteflame on Tue 01/25/11 08:21 PM
I prefer whole foods, rather then adding nutrients and vitamins. Remotes: 2, one for the AC (obviously not using that one much right now) and one for the TV (TV hasn't been plugged in since I moved here almost 6 months ago...)

Edit: Opps, I forgot part of the question. I'm an omnivore. I eat meat (love a good burger or steak) but tend to more veggies and starches because they are cheaper.

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:16 PM
Depends on the goldfish. What kind did you get?

Nyteflame's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:15 PM
The toys I remember most were my brother's (we are twins). We spent hours playing with the hotwheels tracks and the legos (back when you could buy JUST a bucket of legos, instead of having to buy kits for things)

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:26 PM
amusing

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:24 PM
Never drove a forklift.
Ever have a girl help you get your car unstuck from the snow?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:22 PM
hard

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 05:57 PM
earthquake

plastic or glass?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:24 PM
easter bunny ('m not losing any teeth soon, I hope!)

Powder or liquid?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:23 PM
Well, not today, but this week: I learned how to break into my own house without causing significant damage (to myself, or the house), and for that reason, when I'm IN the house, the deadbolt gets locked....

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:19 PM
Any kind of tobacco use, and spitting in public are huge turn offs for me.

There are others first, but these are "first impression" types of things, things you can see immediately.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 04:13 PM
store brand oreo cookie

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:32 AM
peppers

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:28 AM
Absolutly nothing (and hasn't for over six months). I haven't figured out the best way to run an extension cord to it yet. Apartment doesn't have enough outlets!

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:27 AM
My Foxy got out when I first moved to 29palms. I was terified. I kept thinking of all the things that might eat her out there! I put her litter box under the window she got out of, and left it open for her. I went searching around the entire neighborhood and couldn't find her. That night, she came back on her own, jumped back through the window and dashed into the closet, and wouldn't come out for a few hours.

As for you ex.....Heinlein said “How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.” He had better be careful!

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:23 PM
hammer

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17