No, just asking a strange questions.

What do you like to read?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:12 AM
Deep Fired Onion Rings and Funnel cake

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:10 AM
Thunderbird!

Camping at the state park, or staying at a motel?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:03 AM
Do you wax other people's cars?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:01 AM
The website said it's very well suited for applesauce, not so well for pies. I think it would probably work ok with cobbler, since you can serve that with a spoon and it doesn't need to hold a shape (like the wedge of a pie).

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 08:56 AM
I'm not familiar with the Paula Red variety, but Wikipedia says it is a natural mutation of the Mcintosh apple. It also says that while they are suitable for cooking, they turn extremely soft. If you are looking for an apple that holds it's shape in your cobbler, this one probably isn't the right one.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 08:53 AM
Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner (Twilight Series)
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24400000/jacob-black-jacob-black-24421725-768-1154.jpg

Duncan Macleod/Adrian Paul (Highlander)
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/359.gif

(yeah, I have no idea how to post pictures here.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 08:06 AM
Tomato soup with rice.

Do you clean you car windows every time you stop for gas?

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 10:29 PM
He has an artistic sense of photography composition.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 10:23 PM
Lots of traffic then, I bet it will go really well. Make sure you come back and tell us all about it afterwards ok?

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 10:11 PM
Ohh, candles are fun! You should have a couple of the candle warmers (the ones that you set jars on) so people can smell them from across the room. That will definitely bring customers over.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 09:58 PM
I haven't had any trouble finding regular cane sugar (most sugars are either made from cane, or from beets) (I found Turbiando raw cane sugar at Fresh and Easy for a very good price. I don't remember what the price was, I just remember that I was impressed)
As far as stevia goes, if you want "pure" stevia, they sell the plant in the herbs section at Home Depot. They sell the processed, granulated type (looks like sugar) in the sugar section near the splenda at grocery stores. One brand name is "truvia"

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 09:42 PM
It's not the destination, it's the journey.

It doesn't really matter where you end up. What's most important is how you get there.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 09:38 PM
Soldier, that shirt is a really pretty color of blue.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:51 PM
Lots of luck hun,
What do you make?

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:49 PM

But it does SEEM,,,that MANY STAY with this type of person,,and go through much CHIIIT,,before they come to the conclusions that its not going to work out with them?

And I never knew IF it was because they were really lonely,,?
Or because they just felt they could pull them away from their habit?

A lot of people think that they can change the other person. Some of them feel like cowards when they walk away, because they don't think they tried hard enough. Others are lonely, or frightened, or more scared of being single (or re-joining the dating world) then they are of whatever the other person is doing to them.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:41 PM

It looks like food for the trip. It looks like two dead birds.

Yeah, I thought they looked like birds too, but I wan't sure, and thought I might be wrong.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:35 PM
When you blink, your eyelids move too fast for a cheap camera (or one that is set up wrong) to capture. What you end up seeing is, in effect, something like a double exposure, where it appears as though you can see one item through the other.
I'm not an expert, but I beleive this has something to do with the speed that the camera records at. The fewer framers per second, the more likely something like this would happen.

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:31 PM
"Welcome home"

Nyteflame's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:27 PM

Agree. I'm unconscionably superficial and I'm OK with it. As for "extensive," I suppose it depends on one's perspective. A lot of people have deal-breakers based on smoking and tattoos and income and all that sort of thing, and none of that means anything to me one way or the other. But I won't have anything to do with a parent or a drinker. Priorities.

Ya'know Lex, I don't see you as at all superficial. I've read your profile (not recently though), and all of your deal-breakers seem reasonably well thought-out and logical to me. Issues like not wanting kids are incredibly important to establish at the beginning, for the future happiness of both parties. Superficial (to me anyway) would be saying something like "I won't date anyone with brown hair".

I think establishing deal-breakers (and making sure your potential mate knows about them) is very important. I'd rather know NOW if someone hates dogs (for example), then find out the first time I invite him over.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17