Community > Posts By > Nyteflame

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 06:27 PM

cool, ya

u could live & love anywhere u wanted with that dream!!!

where would u choose???? I think I'd be in the smokies (mtns) or up new england coast

I don't know. Part of me would love to settle near the beach either in the white sands in Florida, or somewhere near Dan Diego. The rest of me has fallen in love with the High Desert here in Southern California (Joshua Tree offers SUCH breathtaking views, if you have never visited, you owe it to yourself. Places like that, they refresh your faith in the world at large) A nice bed and breakfast, tucked away in the hills up there would be a perfect place to use as a home base for day-hikes, trail rides, photography. And that doesn't even begin to touch on the nights out there. There are so many stars!

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 06:02 PM
I've always had a little dream about owning a bed and breakfast, but I would have to win the lottery in order to be able to afford to so it the way I want.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:47 PM
Try this one:
Headache by Joey and Rory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrjEsvT9IGw

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:43 PM
Irish Coffee with chocolate Biscotti

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:37 PM
Tazzops, if you haven't already, you should post the recipe on the recipe thread for us. I would totally make that.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:36 PM
Welcome and good luck

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:33 PM
Trying Sky right now. It's cool, but is there a way to skip songs you don't like?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:28 PM
strawberry sauce on french toast

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:24 PM
coffee

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:24 PM
Vaseline brand hand lotion

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:22 PM
Tazzops, that sounds supp[er yummy, did you make it?

Beef steak nuggets (like beef jerky) from the dollar tree. Not exactly gourmet cuisine...

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:20 PM
Definitely not afraid of water.

What is your greatest fear?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:17 PM
Glad you had a good show. Wish I could smell some of those candles.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 10:21 AM
Maybe you can use the leaves of your stevia plant to brew a tea. After brewing, you can probably reduce it to make a concentrate that you can add to your coffee.

Or maybe just throw a couple of leaves in the filter basket with the coffee grounds...

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 10:12 AM
Well, never an academic achievement. Those I do pretty well.
I missed out on a really good view at Hawk Mountain, because I couldn't go between the rocks to the lower ledge. I'm not afraid of heights, but falling scares me, and I was overcome with the feeling that if I went on that trail, I would trip and fall headfirst off the ledge.

What is the most reckless (pg!) thing you have done?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 10:08 AM
Pandora Radio is good too.

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 10:04 AM
I tend towards being overly cautious most of the time, to be honest.
Every been astoundingly reckless?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:24 AM
very poorly, but I enjoy it when I get the chance.

Do you like Mini Golf?

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:21 AM
Neutrogena

Nyteflame's photo
Sat 09/10/11 09:15 AM

May just be a piece of childhood, moreso than a good cooks habit, that I cling to.

Cooking's what you make of it. If it comforts you, brings joy to your friends and family, then who cares what the gourmets think about it.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17