Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 08:50 AM

Seeing how I'm picking a dream mate instead of a actual mate I would choose someone along the likes of Mishone from the walking dead tv show.drool
For a actual mate , sweet , mature, down to earth, blue collar, and a woman who enjoys romance. .

I love Michonne too, and I don't even like girls.laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 08:48 AM

What was ur worst date ever?

I won't say worse but for sure gets the stupid award!
I went to meet a gentleman I had been talking to for months off POF at our college campus. When I get to the building (about 4pm) where we were supposed to meet I see a fellow who clearly didn't look anything like the photos he had of himself. He called me by name. When I said yes he said OH NO I'm not Gary! (Like he was offended I would even think it...smh and lol) then told me they had to call an ambulance for my date and points across the parking lot. To which I see a man doubled over holding himself and at same time holding one hand up hollaring my name!
I wanted to pretend I didn't see and walk to my car all dumb but for some reason I made eye contact and put my hand up in a confusing what the hell is wrong with me kind of way.slaphead so he motions for me to come over and I did.slaphead he tells the paramedic I'm gonna take him to hospital to which I hollared out NO IM NOT and he begged he was scared and didn't want to go alone as he didn't know anyone in this town...so I went with him.slaphead
Held his hand,his phone, his wallet, his pocket knife, got him water, folded his clothes and helped him into his hospital gown (nice rear end anyways) and laughed at all the stuff I learned while he was talking out of his head on pain meds. then he started telling the staff how wonderful I was and calling me an angel because i didn't even know him before today...lol they just smiled and looked at me all red faced...I'm sure they were thinking crazy!!! Anyways they admitted him for kidney stones (no wonder he thought he was dying) and I finally got home about 6am next morning. Plenty of time to get to work. We talk still that was almost 8 years ago. One of my dearest friends!

Good god....you really are an angel, that would have freaked me out, not sure how I would have handled it.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 08:33 AM
Pink jammies with red and blue hearts on them....Valentine's Day has come early.laugh

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:48 AM

Good advice Paint!!!

drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:43 AM
Now I wish I had watched the Grammys. He really deserves it.:heart:

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:35 AM

I'm wondering if people care that there is an actual living person (with a heart and soul and feelings) on the other side of the message they are posting.

flowers

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:28 AM

I'm thinking I'm glad to be back home after emptying the contents of my stomach at work last night. I hate getting sick.frustrated sick

I hope you feel better soon.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:23 AM
You'll have better results if you don't depend just on this site (or any other site), combine it with looking in the real world. I hope you find what you want; there's nothing wrong with wanting a certain type of guy, the only drawback is, most of the time someone else wants him too...grumble

Good luck to you.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:17 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:12 AM
Morning everyone.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 07:03 AM

I just got yelled at for saying that my friend's first step towards happiness isn't getting a job, but accepting the inherent empathy necessary to forgive himself and others for whatever he blames in his past for his present, and that he must seek inwardly as well as outwardly, balancing from where he seeks his validation. I explained that the malady is not his lifestyle but his thinking, and that since previous attempts at following the path suggested by this person have failed and launched him into self-destructive tailspins that there may be a deeper sadness fueling his emotional bondage towards stagnation.

It was his mom.

Some people can't handle the truth.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 08:08 PM
Safe travels, Izzy.drinker

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 08:02 PM
I'm okay I guess. Had a semi-crappy day. But thank god it's nearly over. So I'm good. I hope you feel better soon.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:58 PM
Better you than me....laugh

Have a nice bath.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:21 PM
(((Sherrie))) I wuv you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:05 PM
Ugh, I need a break. And my coffee.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:58 PM
Just selfish jerks. I have horrible awful very bad taste in men....

Nothing really, I've been in a crappy mood most of the day. It'll pass, eventually.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:24 PM
(((Rawr)))flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:22 PM

Ok. Then go for it if you think you got the bases covered. If I stop seeing you on here then I'll know why. lol

If you stop seeing me on here it'll be because I threw a hissy fit and deactivated, which I've been very tempted to do all day. I'm forcing myself to remain....

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:21 PM
Ha, you're not interrupting anything. Pretty sure if any of my neighbors saw me sneaking into a house around here they'd blow my a s s off with a shotgun and never blink while they did it. laugh

I agree about mental stimulation, the only drawback is every guy I've ever had that with turned out to be a focking azz in other ways so it never went anywhere good or permanent.

You're lucky about your temps, it's cold and snowy here, I hope it clears up so I can go on my tiny vacation at the end of the week....

Coffee, yes, yes, off to make it now.drinker