Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:14 PM
No, no.....I plan to disguise the room so no one will recognize it. And I'll go under the cover of darkness so I blend into the night. And I never take up much room when I frolic so nothing will be out of place when I'm done. It's the perfect plan!

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:11 PM

Foreplay:angel:

Isn't that where you yell, "Fore!" and then begin playing Golf?

Yes.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:10 PM
But what about those who want a Frolic in Your Neighbor's House Tutorial Video? You don't want to deprive them, do you?

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:07 PM
Ah...that might work. A home invasion with the sole purpose of solitary frolicking.....I've never done that before....winking

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:01 PM
I refuse to frolic with a West Virginian.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:00 PM
Many people mistake lust for love and their judgement is clouded by desperation and/or stupidity. So if you keep a clear head and an open mind, yeah, I'm sure you can find it. Just be ready to look for a very, very, very long time....

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:56 PM

You could frolic through the valleys or canyons or through your house. hahaha

I do that every night. It has lost it's intrigue.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:52 PM
That weird moment when you really like someone and totally despise them at the same time.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:49 PM
I live in WV. It's a hardship. The mountains prevent me from frolicking the way I used to when I lived in flat country....pitchfork

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:46 PM
I haven't frolicked in over 5 years. I'm overdue for a good....frolick.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:43 PM
Flogging.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:40 PM
There are lots of fun activities that begin with the letter F.:angel:

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:52 PM

why not?

Hugs for Beachfarmer.drinker

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:52 PM
Hugs for Jersey.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:12 PM
Yes, Torgo, that's my favorite activity....:laughing:

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:11 PM
I agree. But he still can't be wearing weird undies....laugh

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:01 PM
Edited by paintecards01 on Sun 01/26/14 04:03 PM
Foreplay is all well and good but nothing beats a good hard f-....

Well, you know what I mean.pitchfork

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 03:58 PM
Bacon makes everything better.

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 03:47 PM

Poor orange kitty.:heart:

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 03:36 PM

Journeyman236 : Yes,i might gonna block them except I dont know how to do it in here,i can not find it,is it because i'm log in from my phone? but thank you so much^^

Izzyphoto1977: I hope you are right....thats the main reason why they send me all that messages is just because and only because they rude and perverted,since I'm scared that its might be my fault but i cant find it where^^ .About the eating worm,it just a methapor,i'm trying to say that my job is sooo typical and boring,but its not that i'm not grateful,but....yeop...sometime hangin out with excel all the time can be so frustating :(.I remembering the show called Bizzare Food when I type my profile...uhhnn...actually..its not necessarily eating worm ahahha.....but just doin something fun that can make money for life^^

Bella1foru : aww...so sorry for that gorgeous:(.I wish they can just dissappear...and yes,I'm not lose faith^^

PacificStar48 : Ahhhhh....thank you for telling me that "eat worms" part....i know there must be something with my profile:(.Last night just after writing this post,I found a message saying 'i will give you my worm to eat,only its thicker.....blaa..blaa..bla...' I never know that word "worm" can bring my profile into different level:(.I'm changin it!! Now i'm eating "scorpion"..aahahahah...and as i said...i'm just trying to say that i bored with job^^..thank you sooo muchhhhhhh starrr^^

Paintecards01: I'll keep that in mind^^ Thankkk youuu so muchh

all of you..thank you..thank you..thousand thank you for the feedback..means so much for me..Praying all happiness for you^^

flowerforyou