Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:30 PM
Ha, my mom insists I need to do it. I might one of these days. There would be so many. So many idiots and liars and psychotics. I need to start dating "nice guys" I'd be bored and grossed out, but probably pretty safe...:laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:26 PM
Allegedly she takes naps with her head in his lap and grabs at his privates and smacks him on the a s s......which yeah, sounds like it's consensual, because what grown man puts up with that with anyone, unless he's into it. According my past advisor, his mom is a basketcase and responsible for the bulk of his problems. Wouldn't surprise me if his aunt was dead; I used to date a guy who "killed off" his mom to get out of going to class in college....

(I have such excellent taste in men)smokin

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:19 PM
Um yeah, that was my response too. He's 36 years old. If my uncle tried to put his hands on me, I'd freak the **** out.

I think he had more than a few mental problems. Which makes me regret ever speaking to him, let alone spending time alone with him, the idea that he might have cut my head off and tried to make it into a soup is frightening....

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:12 PM
My ability to walk away when I realize people no longer care, if they ever did in the first place.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 04:10 PM
He said his aunt molested him. According to him, she still does it. Makes me want to vomit to think about it.....

Yeah, I agree, I can be in the same bed with a guy and not screw him, but most people are so depraved, they don't believe that. Everything comes down to sex....

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 03:40 PM
Hahaha, if he knew you said that, he'd be delighted. He's weird, claims he's super religious but gay. And then claims being gay is a sin. Yeah, he's ****ed in the head. We spent an entire day together (before I realized he was a racist tool) even spent the night in my room, just talking and laughing and being silly. Nothing happened. That's why everyone thought we hooked up, it's unusual for a guy and a girl to be in a room overnight and nothing happens. Unless one of them's gay....

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:16 PM
Some of them are. This one guy was trying to bang everyone, he didn't care if they were men or women, as long as they were white. Everyone thought me and him hooked up, and I didn't have the heart to tell them he was a racist....oh well, a bad reputation is better than no reputation at all.smokin

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:14 PM

Lol I know, Izzy! Just being silly. Bored at work!

flowers

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:58 PM
Nah, all the guys at my school are married or gay. Or both. And there's only a few black guys. Again, married or gay. Or both.:laughing:

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:49 PM

I have sex every day. Every day I am a male. Without sex I would be an it. lol

laugh :tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:46 PM

I have one tattoo but for me it was something that touched my heart when I was 10 yrs old I watched my grandmom pass away from breast cancer so when I was 43 I got my 1st tattoo of a cancer ribbon and the word love. faith .courageflowerforyou

flowers

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:45 PM
How sweet.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:44 PM
The only guys I come in contact with are at my school, none of them would have the nerve to approach me.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:42 PM

One half of my body is a shade darker than the other. Literally you can see the line that runs down the center of my body. My sisters always made fun of me.

I think that just sounds interesting. Can I see? hahaha

See, it's much less creepy if you ask, I wanted to, but it sounds weird if a girl asks....laugh

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:26 PM
I guess I'm lucky I don't deal with guys that dense then,laugh

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:47 PM
You're a crazy, sad, psychotic *****. When I'm over being pissy at you, you will have my deepest sympathy.....

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:45 PM
I can punch a guy hard enough to leave a mark.....

And some women too, if they need it.laugh

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:41 PM

It does not happen to them but they can very much feel the heat .That's why i have to shower after sex to cool me down but still my face is hot for many hours.Does this happen to anyone else

I think it happened to Elvis Presley. "Hunka Hunka Burnin Love!"

:laughing: flowers

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:40 PM

That happens to me all the time. I have over 500 people blocked & some of them can still talk to me. This website just glitches all the time. I hate it.

Yeah, it's creepy and frustrating. I think blocking him directly from his profile has worked though, no more "kissy nudges." Thank god....

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:36 PM

I can smell someone who is near death.

BTW, Ms paintecards01. Love the picture. You are truly a beautiful woman.smitten

Aww, thank you.blushing

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25