Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:13 AM

I literally feel other peoples emotions, can be draining or uplifting depending upon the company,,,

Me too, that's why I can't stand to be around intensely sad or angry people.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:08 AM
Your last pic doesn't show on my screen, Izzy.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:07 AM

I actually have a tattoo BUT it is somewhere that no one can see. I am not a big fan of tattoos myself..but to each their own.
I have always told my boys..IF you get a tattoo, get it where you can cover it. Employers notice these first thing and they are not attractive. IF you have a professional job, you better be able to hide it.
Now Adam Levine...he is sexy no matter if you can see all those tattoo's or not. :heart:

I have to add my Adam Levine love here. He is so gorgeous....

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:06 AM
Your pics are nice. You need to add your interests.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 10:03 AM

They're mostly a waste of time. It's only very rarely that they work!

I agree with this.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 09:45 AM
Crazy people.....ohwell

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 09:05 AM

K Cup.. the darkest of the dark the richest of the rich. the depth of its flavor so intense. the deepest of caverns. could not hold.... I need something strong enough to pry my eyelids open with... and seeing how there is still no beautiful woman ..... K Cup you will have to do..
.around me

Now I miss my Keurig machine, it broke.sad

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 08:02 AM
Go to your homepage, under your picture on the left side, click "edit profile," under "I'm a " click "woman." At the bottom of the page, save your changes.

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:09 AM
Edited by paintecards01 on Tue 01/28/14 12:11 AM
Hahaha, yeah, would sort of kill the vibe...enjoying a cup of coffee and a good book and hearing "OUCH" every 5 minutes from across the room- not good. However, once word got around, it would cut down on occurrences...I hope.

I'm off to bed now. Later, Izzy.drinker

no photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:00 AM
:laughing: If I still worked there, I'd put that in the suggestion box...:laughing:

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:55 PM
You'd think more people could read in a bookstore..but nope, it was so gross. We had to wear gloves to handle them, just nasty.

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:52 PM
I used to work in a bookstore and sometimes the men would take dirty books and magazines into the bathroom, they were then considered "damaged" and we had to send them back to the warehouse. I cringe to think they resold them somewhere else.

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:44 PM
Ew, I would have thrown that away immediately....sick

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:30 PM
Which is why he shouldn't have been allowed to roam free on the net with no supervision. You also wonder why he was allowed to be in charge of his own money, since he wasn't responsible.

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:26 PM
Nice write.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:24 PM
Sounds like he needed a caregiver...but seriously, some people really are that crazy/delusional. He might have "needed" to believe that ******** too, for whatever reason.... I could write a book about all the loons I've known over the years.

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:20 PM
Edited by paintecards01 on Mon 01/27/14 11:51 PM

I'm really sorry but I couldn't help but to laugh... I think I'm giving up on online dating and I just started a few days ago for the first time in my life. Roflmao

Give it time....drinker

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:16 PM
rofl rofl rofl Awww, why'd you have to burst his bubble? Nothing wrong with a pretend gf.....rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:07 PM

It's kind of sad that some people can see so many signs that they are talking to a scammer and ignore their knowledge to chase love.

It's called desperation. Or stupidity. Either way.

I once tried talking to a guy I'm pretty sure was retarded and mean actually retarded. He had been talking to this scammer and sent it a bunch of money. He was convinced no matter what evidence I showed him that it was the love of his life.

Now I don't feel so bad about falling for all the losers I've fallen for over the years....that is so ****ed up.:laughing:

no photo
Mon 01/27/14 11:06 PM
Nite Sherrie.flowerforyou