Community > Posts By > Godwhispers

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:41 PM
This medicine should be taken 24 hours a day and should only be inhaled.

Take this whenever you are feeling hopeless, angry, lonely, bewilered or depressed.

Inhaling this drug will cause an incredable amount of JOY, and cause your adreline to rocket sky high (litterally).

Common side effects are: Feeling UNCONDITIONALLY LOVED (despite our sinful nature) and having a PEACE that surpassess all understanding.

WARNING!!! This drug will NEVER get out of your system, it will be with you always, until the end of time.

WOW fun post THANK YOU!

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:30 PM
Awww that is beautiful! happy

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:28 PM
pssssst.... just be careful... I know a real FREAK a#% on this site...

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:20 PM

i think im well on my way to being this sites biggest jacka$$

<<<---- hmmmm okay, she'll agree to thatlaugh

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:18 PM
The freeways in our state are pretty mellow compared to the freeways in ... uhhhh never mind...laugh

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:14 PM

Ugly feet as in they don't take care of them or because they were just born with them that way?
dont make em pretty

WHEW! cause I was just born that way laugh

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:12 PM
<<<--- NO BAD BREATH but UGLY and I mean UGLY FEET!tears

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:17 PM
<<<---- If she told you how many pairs of shoes she owned she would probably get report to the SHOE POLICE and she would be put away for the REST of her entire life! LOL... she has a pair of fish netted "MADONNA" boots that she has had since the 80s and YES, ABSOLUTELY they are still in style!

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:35 PM
HUMILITY... waiting for that humble man to steal my heart!

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:20 PM
<<<---- OPENED her mail from Mingle2 and... now it won't MOVE from the TOP of my incoming mail! okay I am going to go DELETE it now and see what happens...

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:16 PM

Firstly, I would disband the republic of 50 states into reformed conglomerates of states that cooperate/attend to their regional matters. In similar but opposite fashion, I would encourage the development and independent soveriegnty of numerous international conglomerates of smaller nations across the oceans and upon each continent.

Then, with that segregation and responsibility for regional coalitions to attend to matters in those realms of soveriegnty being made clear, I would apply revised democratic constitutional rule within each region. The revisions would bar the government ownership/prevention of private property (thus freeing up most uncultivated lands for progress.) No PAC or internal regional group or entity would be allowed to exert transregional influence, including all media. The primary revision of democratic constitutional effect would be the removal of voting/influence rights of any government employee or dependent, thus putting all voting rights squarely in the hands of employers, employed persons, business owners, etc., and removing the unjust influence of employees/dependents of the government.

That's a start.

<<<---- wonders if his brain went into OVERLOAD or just OVERDRIVE... hmmm...

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:58 PM
<<<---- if she won the lottery she would buy a gazillion pair of shoes, boots etc.

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:08 PM

Oh crap! If this turns into some religious thread.... I will flag it faster than Oprah can suck down a bag of chips.

*STICKS HER TONGUE @ YOU KNOW WHO*

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:05 PM

The word (Eph. ch.6) of GOD clearly states that we are not battling against FLESH AND BLOOD but against the principalities (POWERS) of darkness... btw, it's no secret that SATAN comes in many FORMS and he comes to steal our JOY ... pssssst but only if we ALLOW him to... JOHN 10:10

just a thought here.. but short of finding an intellectual way to infer and rationalize.. which oddly enough I can do quite well this doesn't make an a$$ worth of sense

asking to take a moment to reflect upon ones life and purpose does not steal joy.. it enables a person to better appreciate the joys they have

there is no entity trying to make me unhappy... except maybe my ex, and last I check he was in fact human...and bad at being that

Eccl. 3:1-8

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:44 PM
Edited by Godwhispers on Wed 01/28/09 08:45 PM
The word (Eph. ch.6) of GOD clearly states that we are not battling against FLESH AND BLOOD but against the principalities (POWERS) of darkness... btw, it's no secret that SATAN comes in many FORMS and he comes to steal our JOY ... pssssst but only if we ALLOW him to... JOHN 10:10

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:39 PM
of course SATAN is my neighbor, he has been given the WORLD as HIS DOMAIN...

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:57 PM

NO the HECK way! *ROFLMAO*

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:49 PM
19 3/4 ... sitting on my desk wishing for a peice of chocolate was ROUGH lol...

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:35 PM
romping...

*wonders if that is a word*

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:20 PM
<<<---- KNOWS that ain't gonna happen! UGH!