Community > Posts By > Godwhispers

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:00 PM
1-800-KEWE IS FUNNY!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:54 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:28 PM
<<<---- maybe a FLAKE but definately NOT a FAKE!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:04 AM
1-800-DEVIL IN DISGUISE

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:53 AM
1-800-KISSYKISSY

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:51 AM
Edited by Godwhispers on Tue 02/03/09 07:52 AM

1-800-TOYS-R-US

oh man, GOOD ONE .. lmasso

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 02/02/09 10:25 PM

A pig with a beard, maybe. :laughing:

LIARS LIARS LIARS!

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:28 PM
*SCREAMS* 1-800- can I have those BOOTS!

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:04 PM

tear a hole in the bag tip my head back and start pouring and crunching...

me toooooo! lol

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:13 PM
<<<---- THINKS this post is way TOOOOO funny!

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 06:51 PM
*laugh thank GOD he doesn't live next door

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:30 PM

Is this the sports section? :grumbling:

I agree, I wouldn't have opened the thread if I had known what tit was going to be about.

<<<----*giggling*

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:21 PM
Edited by Godwhispers on Sun 02/01/09 05:24 PM
Mondays and Thursdays I do paperwork and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I meet with clients but on Fridays I go out into the field. Last Friday it was about noonish and I decided to have a bite to eat so I stopped at a fast food restaurant (Arbys). As I looked up at the menu the manager asked if he could help me and when I looked at him ... I WAS IDIOTICALLY SPEECHLESS (his eyes were MAGNIFICENT) then I started muttering or sputtering LOL... have you ever experienced the GOOGOO GAGA?

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:01 PM

Toddler Potties.

"Drop off your little sh!ts here."
:laughing:

Oh my GOODNESS noway

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:37 PM
How would you feel if you knew that the person you are/were interested in clicked on MAYBE?

Godwhispers's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:23 PM
If this would have been me 8 years ago, I would have asked you if you wanted to go kick her A#$ but I have since ... well I have been TRANSFORMED and been made a NEW creation... sooooo just keep in mind that GOD does say that VENGENCE is HIS so we know he is going to take care of it and EXPOSE the WITCH for who she is, trust HIM and YOU will see....

Godwhispers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:34 AM

FallinAngel82,

you win the award for being down to earth and going against the female instict of buying up massive amounts of shoes!

Just wish I had a trophy or something to give you, let me see, um, I have a beer.

drinker

Men like you are called FRUGAL AND CHEAP................AND THATS WHEN I SAY..................TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT..............anyways you probably dont have a J-O-B...............WHT EV...............real women like SHOES BABY.........................ASK YOUR MOMMA...........

"REAL WOMEN LOVE SHOES" m m m I couldn't have said that better myself! THANKS BEAUTIFUL!

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:30 PM

Remind yourself of the reasons you want to forget them and then hit control, alt, and delete.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:57 PM

FallinAngel82,

you win the award for being down to earth and going against the female instict of buying up massive amounts of shoes!

Just wish I had a trophy or something to give you, let me see, um, I have a beer.

drinker

So WOMEN who LOVE SHOES are NOT DOWN TO EARTH? hmmm... hey sometimes I have to change my shoes twice a day does that count for anything? lol...

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:44 PM

I got a question for the masses?

It is against the law for me to beat women, children, dogs, and my meat in public...

Those are forms of abuse except for the last one. That is just plain wrong.....

Now if I smoke a fattie of some bionic chronic why am I suddenly abusing drugs?

I ain't beating anybody with it. I certainly am not infringing on the rights of any plants am I?

I guess the only reason it is wrong is because some government official says it is wrong with so many religiously oriented people.

well...

aye yi yi... laugh