Community > Posts By > Godwhispers

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:07 PM

Sorry all I have is TP... Here you go. Hope you feel better soon. I'd offer you a flower but that would only give you troubles.

awwwwww thank you and yeah NO FLOWERS please! lol

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:06 PM

There are loads of great prophylactics out there...call your Dr?

I am hoping it will go away... like soon, like REAL soon, last time I had allergies I got a sinus infection and the Dr. said I was lucky I came in when I did... anyway, the thought of a Dr. bill should make me BETTER real quick, I HOPE! lol...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 04:41 PM
I would hate to leave, I haven't had this much fun ever, on any websites FORUMS, you ALL ARE AWESOME and THANKS EVERYBODY!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 04:23 PM

flowerforyou welcome to the X invades your privacy clubflowerforyou there are no benefitsflowerforyou

INVASION? I don't know how HE did it but he hacked into my phone (last month) and read all my voice mails! talk about INVASION!

your house phone or cell. and you can get him charged for that. but yet you also need proof. so how do you really know he did that

My cell phone, and I have proof (documentation from ALLTEL) that he has been harassing me since October ... I don't want to get the guy in trouble, I just want him to leave me alone...like I said maybe he will meet some nice woman here on MINGLE2 and get on with his life, I have gotten on with mine...btw he lives in AR and I just thank GOD he doesn't live nearby (whew)

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 04:04 PM

flowerforyou welcome to the X invades your privacy clubflowerforyou there are no benefitsflowerforyou

INVASION? I don't know how HE did it but he hacked into my phone (last month) and read all my voice mails! talk about INVASION!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:51 PM
and all he is going to do is try and make me miserable... so I probably won't be staying here for much longer, man I sure hope he finds someone on here and lets me live my life...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:02 AM
The last time I had allergies was in 1991, and WOW I feel like I have been hit by an ALLERGY 2X4!grumble

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:55 AM

The "Hell Yes" button is cleverly disguised as "email written words that show your interest"

ooooooh I see, LOL... thanks for the tip! Btw, let me give you a TIP, DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:53 AM
On my DESTINATION to NOWHERE last year lol... I had the grand pleasure of living in Helena, Jacksonville and Little Rock Arkansas. I LOVED it out there, it was absolutely AWESOME! I plan to visit Little Rock sometime in the next month or so... welcome to Mingle2 the FORUMS and the PEEPS are INCREDIBALLY FUN!
Priscilla

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 11:11 PM

I want a button that does this...:tongue: ...on command!

How about a button that does this oh crap I can't find it, wait, I know it's in here somewhere .... awwww you know the button that does .... awwwwwww man never mind! (giggles)

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:16 PM

not abby..

ABBY who, I think she is my neighbor... does she wear combat boots?

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:14 PM

I wish there was a "wedgie" nudge.:tongue:

no you don't, do you? do you really? LOL...

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:13 PM

I want a "throw you to the ground and have my way with you" nudge
devil pitchfork

hahahaha! tooooo funny!

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:42 PM

oooops you posted ear not rear my bad

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:39 PM

Hahaha. That would be freaken awesome.

HAHAHAHAHA! thanks for stopping by sweet...

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:38 PM

i want the grab the ass nudge

and the drunk dial/drunk text nudge.

HAHAHAHAHA! YOU are soooooooooooooo BAD!

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:34 PM

i dont know, there also missing the fart nudge laugh drinker

LMassO! NO WAY you didn't say this! hahahahahahaha! oh my what the HECK did I startfrustrated

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:32 PM
button where you can click HELL YES? We have the options of YES NO and MAYBE... haven't you seen someone on MUTAL MATCH that you just want to SCREAM

HELL YES?

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:27 PM
in the EAR nudge?

Godwhispers's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:21 PM
I am with you on this one baby... I would be DAMN peed-off!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20