Community > Posts By > Godwhispers

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:27 PM
<<<----- turned 48 two weeks ago....

Godwhispers's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:14 AM
<<<---- PRAYING...

Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

(King James Version)

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:17 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!flowerforyou

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:12 AM

r.o.f.l.m.a.o.b.r.s.a.t.c.t.n.o.t.l.
roling on floor laughing my ass off but really sitting at the computer thinking nothing of the like

oh man! LAUGHINGMYASSOFF!

i win

yesrofl :laughing: drinks

:p

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:11 AM

roling on floor laughing my ass off but really sitting at the computer thinking nothing of the like

i win

yesrofl :laughing: drinks

NO!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:54 AM

Who lays on the wet spot during cuddling?

I can't believe you asked this... (giggling) what in the world would possess you? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:53 AM

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:51 AM
Oh my goodness.... this post is way toooooo funny!
ROFLMassO!

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:41 AM

being held in a big hug
no groping or fondling

that's foreplay:laughing:

oh my ROFLMAO...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:38 AM
I don't know about being GORGEOUS but hey can I check in anyway being that I am 2 years shy of HALF A CENTURY? lol...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:15 AM
Edited by Godwhispers on Tue 01/20/09 08:16 AM
lol... the little girl PICKING her nose, NICE pic cute...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:08 AM
<<<----- HARD for her to cuddle... there is something about feeling the WARMTH of a mans breath and body that drives me ABSOLUTELY NUTS! so.... I can cuddle for a FEW MINUTES and then well YOU know LOL...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:42 AM
FREEDOM?

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(King James Version)

In EVERY aspect of my life it is the TRUTH that makes me feel FREE. Daily I have been given the CHOICE (FREEWILL) to walk in the TRUTHS of WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING. Sometimes the truth doesn't FIT into my world of SELFISHNESS but I know that I have to ACCEPT those TRUTHS to walk in ABSOLUTE FREEDOM!

Godwhispers's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:09 PM
<<<------- NICE LADY...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:11 AM
I have dated men 10-12 years younger than I and I ONCE dated a man that was 6 years older ... I prefer YOUNGER men by far...

Godwhispers's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:03 AM
ROFLMBO... geeeeee

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:45 AM

CONCEIET is such a TURN-OFF!

Poor spelling is also a turn-off. Preaching on an internet discussion forum is also a turn-off. If you want to discuss your religious beliefs, there is a board for that. Lots of people in this group are Christians, and I'm sure they would enjoy talking to you.

You're not gonna convert anybody to your faith with overbearing ranting on the internet. It's been tried. It never works.

And speaking of egotism: Only a very narcissistic and self-centered individual will barge into a group and start criticising others without even saying "hello" first.

Anyway: Hello, and not very nice to meet you, but at least it wasn't boring. yours in Chaos, Scarlett

Not trying to convert ANYONE... and as far as bad spelling being a turn-off, YOUR opinion, NO sweat off of my A#$ LOL... so I get my e's and i's mixed up yet you UNDERSTOOD it right?... btw you don't know me from a hole in the ground so don't FORM an opinion about me, because YOU are WRONG about me... you don't like me? YOUR PROBLEM, stay off of my "TOPICS" .... HUGS to YOU SCARLETT...

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 09/25/08 02:20 PM

decisions..I do hate to decide can I have a moment...frustrated

teeheehee... I like you...

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 09/25/08 02:18 PM

I don't accept only two choices. Give me more.

Well how about you "LIKE" me then? thanks for the comment gorgeous... :P

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 09/25/08 02:17 PM

I neither love you nor hate you. (I think you are probably a troll, but that's neither here nor there.) yours in Chaos, Scarlett

A TROLL? my my ROFLMassO... okay so ya don't love me or hate me.... YET...