Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:06 AM
You are my role model!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:02 AM
Good morning you two! Have a wonderful day at whatever you are planning. The sun keeps coming and going. I wish it would just stay out already. Only two more days of school! Yahoo!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 05:55 AM
The secret pals club has and is the best.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 05:54 AM
montior, keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, a bottle of water, mirror, stapler, pen, note pad, calendar, cell phone, hair clip, jar of cin. candy, lamp, flowers, scanner, and a printer. I have a huge desk as to the fact that I work in a school in a computer lab. At home I have a lap top so it just goes where I go. Usually a can of Mt. Dew somewhere in the area.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 05:29 AM
Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. I trust that everyone had a restful nights sleep? Me up at 5:04 a.m. I got a lot done though. Now that I can sleep in I can't seem to get my body adjusted to it. Probably because I go to sleep at a normal hour now. I actually get 8 hours of sleep a night. For the past two years I have been exsisting on about 4 to 5 hours a night. It was killing me. My daughters have stated that I look younger now that I am getting enough sleep. Amen to that is all that I can say! Have a wonderful day and make the most of it.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:08 AM
Hope you get to feeling better soon Robin. Well wishes are being blown your way.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:53 AM
Thanks Dubz now I have that song stuck in my head! :wink: :tongue:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:52 AM
I get a lot of younger men checking me out and sending emails. It is flattering and all but not for me. Anyhow I am taken. I respond to emails with I am taken but thanks for the compliment.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:51 AM
There is a little fair in town here this week. I might have to take my daughters there tonight. I forgot all about it until you posted this. Thanks

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:48 AM
I believe you have to be physically attracted to the other person in the first place. Personality comes into play after you introduce yourselves. If all works out well then you have the green light.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:45 AM
2 days of riding the cycle! Great fun and lots of sun! 3 BBQ's and really stuffed. One day of crying at cemetary.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:38 AM
My sister and I were both on here at the same time and the same guy was saying the exact thing to the both of us. My sister, who is not known for being subtle, told him off. We both blocked him.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:35 AM
Pringles orginial 1st place
BBQ baked Lays 2nd place

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:34 AM
I hadn't seen my oldest daughter for two days (she was off singing at a concert) and she came home late last night and came in and hugged me and said I love you so much mom. I missed you. What a sweet thing she is.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:32 AM
I have two great dogs now! I wish the oldest one wasn't so darn mean though! She can't even go outside if anyone is outside because she wants to eat them alive. She is just a tiny long hair chihuahua but she thinks she is a pit bull. Love those two dogs to death. They are my babies!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:21 AM
This screams SCAM!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:18 AM
I used to be told when I was younger, "You are going to be such a great wife and mother one day." Why, because I couldn't say no to anyone. Growing up in a house of 6 six children and 2 parents there was someone always asking for something to be done. I was the one who did it all. Now I have learned to say NO at the appropriate times. I find myself slipping into my old ways, especially towards my children or my mom. I have to be really exhausted to say No and stick to it when my children are involved.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:07 AM
Here is a hug for ya. Funny thing is that my daughter had a nightmare last night and came into my room and woke me up and said I just need a hug and can I sleep with you. Of course she can crawl in my bed, who cares that she is 16 and 5'9".

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:06 AM
Craving for the end of the school year and all of the drama that middle school children have. No food cravings YEAH on that front.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:05 AM
Rode the cycle Friday and Saturday and got some sun while doing it! That is always a plus. Spent the weekend having cookouts 3 in all. Monday was sad do to the fact that I went to my husband's grave with my girls and cried our eyes out. He hasn't been gone a year yet and it just doesn't seem real.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25