Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:13 AM
I have a seven year old long haired white Chihuahua and a 7 month toy chihuahua that looks like a mini pin. The oldest is named Toots and is very jealous and not friendly at all to outsiders. The second one is a sweet angel who loves everyone and is so happy to see everyone she comes into contact with. Her name is Lily.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:10 AM
Chit Chat and of them all Secret Pal Club

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:58 AM
I met my honey on another site...we are doing very well! We have so much in common and we are learning so many different things from each other that I find it really fun. I love being together with him when we can. He only lives about 45 min. from me but we both work seperate shifts so we only get to see each other on the weekends. That is fine for now though.:tongue:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:06 AM

flowerforyou Good morning pals!flowerforyou This is no way to begin a Friday.... with vicks vapor rub, hot teadrinker , and a box of tissues!
I agree no way to start a Friday. Well wishes being sent in your direction!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:14 AM
husband (R.I.P.)

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:08 AM
Just finished Moving Parts by our own Lex! I read his first book also Moving Day and am waiting on his third.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:07 AM
I'm there with ya!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:01 AM
I have an extreme iron deficency so I can't donate. I actually have to get blood at times and iron injections. Thanks to all who do donate! LOVES YA!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:59 AM
I am 40 but it depends on how the day is going as to how old I actually feel. Usually I would say pretty good around 30. I am very active and never stop moving. Keeps me young.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:55 AM
Hair in pizza toppings, and a fly in a bottle of SunKist soda when I was around 12. Never drank that stuff since. I hate to think of what I have eaten and didn't know of! YIKES

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:50 AM
While relaxing at home just a silky night dress. The ones with speghetti straps. I always wear dresses or skirts so when I am at home I don't like to wear much. I would wear less if the kids weren't home!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:37 AM
Hello to everyone in the Secret Pal Club! Happy Friday and an even happier end of the school year for me! YAHOO! I could just shout it from the roof tops. This has been a trying year! I am going to try to get the bugs on my home computer fixed so I can get on line at home and chat during the summer. I will be sure to check in at least once or twice a week, more if the computer gets fixed. Here is to looking forward to a great summer and an even better weekend ahead. Hope all is well with you all. Love and hugs and kisses being blowin in your directions.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:54 AM
Good afternoon Pals. My daughter came and had lunch with me before she headed off to class. She is a wonderful singer and sang a couple of songs for me and my co-worker/very good friend. My friend didn't have a clue she was so talented. Made her get goose bumps and tear up while she was singing. That is what a singer is supposed to do. Well off to get my stuff packed away. Hope you all have a wonderful night. Hey OSherry glad to see you back on here. I trust all is well with your mom.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:16 AM
Congratulations to you and your daughter! flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:07 AM
Hello and happy Thursday everyone. The children here are so antsy it isn't funny. It is raining here and man I hate it. I know we need it and all but I NEED some sunshine badly. Lifts my spirits. I trust that everyone is having a good morning so far. I got up a little late but was still at work 15 min. early. Today is my Dad's, my brother, and my ex mother-in-laws birthday. They are all Gemini's and it shows. LOL

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:17 AM
Let a woman sales lady help you. She should pick what looks best on you. I agree with Dubz though Adidas tennis shoes is a must. You need several different looks though. Dressy, casual, shorts, take a clue from Dubz.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:13 AM
Spending every minute with my daughters and making sure there isn't any doubt that I love them and how proud they make me. That they have never let me down in any way shape or form. To many doubts witht their father just passing. I don't want their to be any doubt about how much they meant to me!love

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:10 AM
Today is a new day and now I am sitting here craving a fountain Mt. Dew. Can't wait for lunch time to go down the road to get one. YUM:tongue:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:10 AM
Today is a new day and now I am sitting here craving a fountain Mt. Dew. Can't wait for lunch time to go down the road to get one. YUM:tongue:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:08 AM
Yes, Friday is the last day! The children are so restless as are the teachers. I for one have been taking stuff home for the past month so I don't have to do it all at once. We have to clear our rooms each year. We have moved rooms and they paint and clean the carpets while school is out. I work in a school that cost 23 million dollars to build, so they try to keep it looking like new. It is a really nice school.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25