Community > Posts By > Dan99

Dan99's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:21 AM

I'm from the UK, women get there jubblies out on the beaches here all the time. Or they would at least of we had the weather for it. I have been to various places around Europe and have seen many a bare mammory, and have not yet come across any one who is offended by it. Who are these people that are? They need to light the hell up. Maybe they just need a damn good banging.

I dont think everyplace is a place for nudity. Just like everyplace isnt the place to relieve yourself. They are both natural, but both should be somewhat private in most cases.

In places where next to nothing is worn anyway, like a beach where thongs are acceptable, I dont see the big stretch to just allow the nudity,,,,, as long as it isnt coupled with vulgar behavior.

IN a theater, a store, down the sidewalk,,etc,,, is not the place to have to look at peoples bits and pieces though.

Absolutely. Even us Europeans know where to draw the line, people generally don't get their bits out anywhere they choose, and it isnt legal to do so.

Dan99's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:17 AM
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but those pictures have been keeping me VERY occupied! I would love an orgy with all of them at once!

Do you have any pictures of a hairy pidgeon-chested one-testicled ladyboy with no toes who talks like Stephen Hawking?

If not how about a toothless grandad wearing a diaper who has a poo beard and three walking sticks stuck up his rear passage? (I am flexible about the number of walking sticks).

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 09:04 PM
All i want is a bald epileptic transgendered quadriplegic kitten rapist.

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 08:52 PM

I always thought you to be a man of very discriminating tastes in birds. Now I know it.

All i want is a burnt Downs Sydromed African Transexual with a 12 inch lip plate. Is that really too much to ask?

I really think that kind of inflexibility in your preferences will prevent you from finding the kind of caring love you seem to want. A lot of your preferences are shallow and based on the physical, appearances only! You know we beautiful size 10-12 women who go to the gym 3 times a week & wear expensive perfume, make up and well coiffed hair and pricy pedicures .....wellllll....we need love tootears

pitchfork

rofl

All you beautiful intelligent ladies can get lost. I just want a retard with a face like its been hit with a shovel, and a body like a sack of spuds.

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 07:09 PM
I'm from the UK, women get there jubblies out on the beaches here all the time. Or they would at least of we had the weather for it. I have been to various places around Europe and have seen many a bare mammory, and have not yet come across any one who is offended by it. Who are these people that are? They need to light the hell up. Maybe they just need a damn good banging.

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 12:31 PM
Many Happy Re-runs!

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 12:25 PM
I live in London!

But i hate sightseeing, and my girlfriend would poke my eyes out for even dreaming of meeting you! lol

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 11:33 AM
Thanks.

People are here for different reasons. Some do attempt to change the beliefs of others, some dont. Some are trying to get to know people, some aren't. I'm generally just passing the time with no real motives either way. See you in the next topic.

Dan99's photo
Tue 08/23/11 10:49 AM
Sorry about the above post, that was a little rude and harsh, i don't know what i was thinking.

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 09:42 PM
Haven't seen you in a while.

OK, you can go away again now.

SHOOO!

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 09:39 PM
JESUS H CHRIST! Let me put it more simply for you...STFU, this conversation is over, Churchboy!!

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 08:53 PM
haha you are now basically asking me to justify everything i said. If we are having a discussion it would only be fair for you to first tell me why you disagree with my statements rather than saying but why but why but why. Lets just leave it there eh? this one is going nowhere, i will see you on another topic.

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 05:28 PM
I dont know that you can necessarily generalise and describe what a player looks like or how he acts, apart from that he will be trying to get in your pants. But then a good player will probably make you think he isnt. You seem bright enough, just use your intuition.

I saw on your profile that you are Welsh. I would like to offer my sincere condolences.

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 02:41 PM

Now listen carefuly,God is not a liar,he cant tell us 2do wat he knows is not posible,he said 'be ye holy 4 i'm holy'.he said witout holines no man can see God.holines is a state of being free frm sin, so a beliver can stay witout sin tru d help of d holyspirit.john16:7-8.holines is not by our power,wisdom,knowleg but is by d leading of d holyghost,ROMANS 8:4,5,14. so beliva seek d holyspirit

Nope God is not a liar......but men can be, and men wrote the Bible.

Man was the hand in writing the bible, God was the knowledge the one that gave the words. Man just merely relayed a message from God.

A true omnipotent God would have been able to write a much better book than that! If God did relay the words he is slap-dash at best.

That's a bit vague, please elaborate on the subject.... it could have been better? How exactly could it have been better in your view?

Anything i could say now you would respond with equal vagueness. The whole existence of God is vague. Plus im not in the mood to elaborate(plus i dont know ****!).

That's peculiar. If you know God could have written a much better story, then how do you not know how it could have been better? Reason you have trouble with the bible itself is you're reading it as a story. You're reading it as the things in the bible were premeditated. The bible is history, and prophesies of the future, things in the bible happened. They aren't just some fairy tell stories someone made up one day. How could people write 66 books in different places, people not knowing one another, people not having decided just to write a story up one day, how could they all work together? How could they be consistent amongst one another? Yeah yea, oh there's contradictions and what not people claim. No there are not. This has even been tried in this forum, yeah I know we couldn't find an explanation for ALL the supposed contradictions, but we did show most were not and given time I'm 100% sure we would have clarified the rest as well.

I dont doubt that you can find an explanation for all the contradictions. The explanations that you give though only satisfy yourself and other people who have a desperate need to convince yourselves that you haven't been living a lie your whole lives. These justifications are always very subjective and very vague. The book is quite impressive in many ways if you assume man wrote it on his own, but to say that your omnipotent god relayed the words to man is in itself proof enough to me that your god is at least not omnipotent at all.

There's no desperate need for anything, why you say such nonsense? I have no need to justify anything for you, nor do I have anything to justify for myself. Not selling anything here, not changing anyone's views, not even trying to at that. We're DISCUSSING in a DISCUSSION forum. Just purely getting to know one another on a deeper level then "Hey, what's up". Religion plays a large part in who people are, if that's a belief in something, or an atheist. Both beliefs mold the person into who they are. The contradictions only appear because of lacking of knowledge in the specific area that the contradiction is supposedly in. When something is not understood, it is seen as incorrect. And or is seen to have some form of problems, that is their explanation for not understanding what is therein.

I wasnt suggesting you were trying to justify anything to me, i am sure you are smart enough not to waste your time on that. But i was suggesting you try to justify things to yourself, and i maintain it that you do. In fact i believe it a necessary thing for any believer to do to be able to keep believing. You'll disagree i know but thats my view. Some of the ways that you and others explain the contradictions are so weak and vague that i can only describe it as being desperate.

Anyway, Hey! what's up?!

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 12:09 PM
Just be yourself and talk about whatever you feel is right. If the other person gets offended by anything they probably aren't the right person for you.

Dont expect everyone to be able to hold a decent conversation with you, because many people aren't capable of it. If your only getting one word replies just move on.

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 12:03 PM
I have bad arthritis and at the moment i just live with it, no drugs or painkillers. I struggle to do the most simple things sometimes and it can be very frustrating, but i am used to the pain to some degree and try to suffer it without whinging too much. Its going to get worse without treatment, so i will have to begin that at some stage. I havent been able to start it yet because i am starting a family and the drugs i need to be on are dangerous for that.

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:55 AM
Some things shouldnt be equal.

But then again, i am a man who loves boobs, so give me the petition and i will sign it.

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:52 AM
What kinda activities? Bowling?

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:49 AM

Its funny.

No one mentioned my 2 videos on here. Either they didnt watch them, or they were that bad!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

They were awful!

Just kidding. I only ever come on here from work and i have no sound on the PC which has internet.

I will take a look if i remember when i get home, although purely for masturbatury purposes!

Dan99's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:46 AM
Someone was supplying arms to the rebels. I am sure that the US and the UK and others were doing it either directly or indirectly. I seem to remember reading something a while back about the US trying to influence the Saudi's into supplying them arms. I am quite certain that Britain was involved in helping them strategically, and this probably extends to the US as well.