Community > Posts By > ShiningArmour

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 02/06/13 07:07 AM
Wow! three boons! Well since all I'm getting three and not 1000 I will have to make them good ones!

1. To be adored by women. I would not need a dating site then. The women would come to me.

2. 100 trillion dollars. I would never have to work, I would have lots of friends, and girlfriends,and I would have more money than one could spend in a single lifetime.

3. A get into heaven free pass. That way if I don't make it for some reason, I can use the pass! "Sorry son your names not in the book. Get thee to hades!"

"Not so fast choir boy! I have a get into heaven free pass!"

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:07 AM
I have always enjoyed star wars better.

There's more action,shootouts,and good vs evil. Not to mention the force.

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 12/27/12 07:14 AM

Little johnny was sitting in his first s*x aid class
after some time his teaches draw a p*ns on the bord And ask''anyone know what is it???
little johnny rise his hand And said ya i know my father have two of them
teacher-two of them???
johnny-ya two of them small one he use to pee
And big one he use brush mamma's teeth;)

laugh I love these!!

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/19/12 10:21 AM
There's nothing wrong with that.

I prefer white women also.

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 12/13/12 08:01 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Thu 12/13/12 08:01 AM

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 12/06/12 06:49 AM
I think it would be great! Who doesn't want a woman you can call anytime for a quick fling?

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 12/06/12 06:43 AM
I believe that depends on the reason you are getting to know the person in question.

If your looking for a good friend and don't care what they look like or how you will be seen hanging out with that person then that's fine.

But if you are going to get to know that person because you want a lover/intimate encounter, then maybe you should look else where.
I believe a person needs to have a good amount of attractiveness so that you can have more than just pure love. I want a bit of sexiness to get the motor running now and then. (If you know what I mean)

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 09:18 AM
Well I would message you but the site says I've reached my limit for today.

I'm always up for fun. send me a message or leave one on here if your still looking.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:44 AM
Neat picture:wink:

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:14 AM
I have this problem quite often. I found that if you broaden your search or switch it up a bit the results may change. I changed my search from my zip code to my city/state I got a whole new list!

I also changed the age range I'm looking for. That helps to.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:11 AM
I agree with the other guy.

You have lots of nice pictures, A good headline and a very full essay secion (The place where you write about yourself)

All in all it's a very nice profile! A perfect 10 out of 10! :smile:

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 08:07 AM
Your wish is my command! I wish for you to get more friends.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 07:05 AM
About the profile, It's great! You have lots of attractive pics, It's short and sweet in the essay section (The part you read) Overall it's very well done!

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 12/05/12 06:41 AM
I've never had a profile rated before. I think I have all the interests down. I'm just looking for ways to make more appealing and fun to read. I know interests are important but I keep thinking there should be more, Also if anyone knows how to simplify all of this into a shortened profile that can be read in a short amount of time that would be great to. Like I said I have all the interests but when I read it I thought it was a bit boring.

Also I uploaded a new "Main Picture" I thought fit my profile. Is this a bad pic or a good pic? (See headline on my profile)

Thank you in advance for all the help! :smile:

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 11/30/12 07:55 AM
I can make my own! Real pee to!

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 11/30/12 06:53 AM
*lol* It's tough! You have to send out tons and tons of messages and then wait for the men to respond (Most of which don't or lead you on) and then you have to date tons and tons of them...Hang on a sec.....No I'm wrong :tongue: That's how it goes for men!

Just post a few sexy pics make a flimsy profile on how you love sports and hunting and the men should flock to you like ummmmm things that flock.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 11/28/12 07:16 AM
True Grit. The remake. I never saw the original.

Dan in Real life. I never watched the whole movie because I fell asleep during it.

ShiningArmour's photo
Tue 11/27/12 06:23 AM

If the movie arm of the Disney Corporation insists on producing a new Star Wars movie, which I believe to be a bad idea, then perhaps fans of Star Wars can help write the plot of such a movie.

So, post what would be your version of a new Star Wars plot. A parody would be acceptable ... at least to me.

Well I've always heard that the seventh star wars film was always about destroying whats left of the empire. So that would be the first choice I would go with.
After all why not go with lucas's original story?

Now if I had a vote in a new plot? I would say go with the thrawn trilogy. Starting with "heir to the empire"

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 11/23/12 11:34 AM
There are no "Perfect" females out there.

There will always be something that you don't like about that particular woman.

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 11/23/12 11:33 AM

I would like to ask, need opinions... I know why I came onto this site and what I am looking for. If people send me messages or ask me to be friends and I don't want to, surely I don't have to. I really don't want to be rude, but I am serious about my faith and about what I am looking for and don't want to waste my time. Is it an acceptable behavior to not reply to the messages from non-christians? Not accept them as friends etc? But even christians sometimes send messages that tell me they will not be the one for me, so I don't reply...

it's really up to you.

If you only want to date to Christians that's fine. But know that your search for a mate will be that much harder because you wont date non-Christians.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25