Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Wed 06/03/20 06:00 AM
Not so much scary as annoying, when I say things that can be taken different ways, and people naturally think the worst. Sometimes public speaking, I don't know where the words come from, because I'm not thinking or planning them, they just come; it's weird.

I think the illusion is a combination of everyone's perception over ages, and is a type of dream. It is built up in a 'living' collage, evolving as perceptions and understanding changes; and as major changes occur, physical and cultural.

If it is all a dream, where are we really sleeping. Somewhere like in the matrix movie ? Plumbed up and plugged in, oblivious to reality. We could be something vastly different to what we think we are. Dreaming our own collective hell, and living in it. I didn't consciously ask for, or plan this mess.

notbeold's photo
Wed 06/03/20 05:10 AM
bacon
jaffa cakes
dark chocolate

I've been noodling for opals.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/02/20 04:41 AM
Someone activated, and with a vocabulary, and a thoughtful profile, who doesn't want my details straight away, but is prepared to wait for them, and believes in reciprocity.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/02/20 04:30 AM
Personal effects

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/02/20 04:22 AM
electron

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/01/20 05:56 AM
Umpire's hat and whistle.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/01/20 05:50 AM
The lady in red login has ignored me for months, so I found a back door to log into on, then it recently changed and a login girl now ignores me at the back door, and I thought I was locked out. But my computer's recent list gave me a new entry to the login. Ha ha!! You ain't seen the last of me yet.
Slowly I lose functions as my technology fails, and I am left crippled and finally excluded.
I still chuckle regularly.

notbeold's photo
Fri 05/29/20 07:24 AM
The time before last I grew a beard, I just got slack a few months and let it go till it annoyed me too much.

Last time, I moved house and couldn't find electric shaver, so didn't several months till I found it.

This time, just to stir up a little minx.

Last time, shop assistants asked if I had a pension card; this time is different, I get smiles; I must not look so old.

Funny thing is that each time I did, my boss did too, with his patchy bum fluff. The other day he asked me when I will shave; he had just cut his off again.
The nutter is a competitive beard grower, but hopeless at it, weird.

notbeold's photo
Fri 05/29/20 06:32 AM
Hoisted some sails (got 5 ready, 1 to go), to see where to put control line pulleys and cleats. Need to get a lot of rope, and do more whipping.

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 10:17 PM
Well RCB just moved house, and obviously can't remember the address. That's OK, I'll let her sleep, since she's exhausted, and try to convince her that she's my live in housekeeper when she wakes up. The dishes are still waiting.

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 06:23 AM
I used to be cute. Long ago.

Cool Chic Dee next ?

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 05:56 AM
I will as soon as I can, mingle thinks my .png and .jpg pics are xml files for some reason, and refuses them. Computers are great. One day RCB.

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 05:47 AM
Could be an australia - new zealand travel bubble, once all aussy states adopt the same regulations for 'health' and tourism. Currently they are at different levels, and still occasional infections, and overseas industrial shipping with infected crew. One person died the other day.

I can see rugby and cricket 'special' games happening, with cardboard cutout people in the stands.

I wonder of the infection rates in confined spaces with recycled air, eg. planes, buses, ferries and ships.

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 05:25 AM
Artemisia - wormwood

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 04:39 AM
Over Head Compartment.

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/28/20 04:37 AM
Yarrow.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/27/20 05:46 AM
Birth Day Party.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/27/20 05:27 AM
Went to a local sail loft at the right time. They just had a clean out, and needed to clear old stock.
I bought 2 very good old boat sails second hand, valued about $900 for the set, I paid $60. Smiles.
I'll be back.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/27/20 05:04 AM
I'll stay away from Secret Agent Chit Chat; loose lips sink ships.
I think I've said too much chit.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/27/20 04:42 AM
Universal joints.