Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Sat 05/09/20 04:11 AM
Phil the kettle

notbeold's photo
Sat 05/09/20 04:00 AM
Tiller mounted compass bearing auto pilot, 12 V, 18 inch stroke, 20 Lb thrust.

notbeold's photo
Fri 05/08/20 10:39 PM
If one of the guys falls for you, he will be hurt even if he knows about and agrees to to the situation. Not much anyone can do about that. Jealousy could be a problem. Watch out for the posessives, and sore losers.
Plenty will be interested, just find a good local meeting forum. Be careful.

notbeold's photo
Fri 05/08/20 07:55 AM
Nancy I wish I was much closer too. Being 'mature' and wanting to really enjoy life how you like seems to be some sort of taboo; we're not supposed to do that anymore for some reason. My partner and I lived separately and we FWB for years happily, giving heaps of freedom, and together most nights.
But you are very attractive Nancy, and I can see why some would want to formally secure your affection long term. Best of luck finding.

notbeold's photo
Fri 05/08/20 07:33 AM
twisted sandshoe

notbeold's photo
Thu 05/07/20 04:54 AM
Dividing infinity by infinity.
A remainder recurring to infinity ?

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/06/20 05:33 AM
The OP has de activated ages ago.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/06/20 05:12 AM
No inconvenient trucks = no toilet paper, no face masks, no food, no fuel, no heating, no council maintenance works, no hospital supplies, no clothes and bedding, no agricultural supplies, no junk mail, no pottery and weaving supplies, etc.

Trucks here have a sign:
Trucks keep this country moving.

Rigids are good, 18's are good, B doubles and triples are a pain, road trains are scary.

Keep the bugs of your bumper, and the bears off your tail.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/06/20 04:32 AM
Macaroni, and flavour sachets from oriental 2 minute noodles, and a dob of cheese dip. And some herbs. Not too bad.

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/06/20 04:21 AM
Alright then, I also wonder what Stormy's kisses are like too. X

notbeold's photo
Wed 05/06/20 04:18 AM
I wonder what Pumpi's kisses are like. X

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 07:04 AM
Gift wrappings.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:40 AM
A fly with no wings is called a walk.

They have many other names other than fly. Some in Latin, some in curses.

In the aussy outback many fly eggs live in the ground, only some species need rotten stuff.
When it rains their cycle begins. About a week or two after the rain they emerge, in their billions (no joke) across the rain affected lands. They live only days to several weeks some species. If you happen to visit a week after rain, you will be their supply of water and food, they hope. Moisture and aroma attract them.
A month later and while conditions allow, others will have emerged to replace the dead, so there is an almost continuous supply. They feed many other small critters, and plants, which would perish without them.
Even in salt pan desert, with weeks of 40+ deg C heatwaves, they will annoy you at sunrise breakfast, and again in evenings till just around sunset. Hiding in the mid day heat, but not all.
Cook so that dinner is served after dark, for less 'extras'.

Flies have 2 wings, and 2 counter balancers, for aeronautical agility.
If it lands on you and you gently blow on it, it grips down a bit, and is slower to jump when you swat it. Gotcha.

In some places flies are harvested and dried and ground to make a flour, to eat.
Yuk. Apparently tastes a bit nutty.

A cartoon I saw: several flies cooperate to take off with a turd.
The comment: 'A motion was passed and carried.'

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 05:27 AM
Emotional overthinking is a waste of energy, and dangerous.
Occupy and re-train the thinker with useful, practical, real life, non emotional problems, to distract it.
Avoid philosophical analysis, the arts, and religion, which can lead back to emotional.
Cold hard mathematics, physics, and mechanics, will take all your overthinking without harm.
When the mind drifts back to unwanted overthinking, notice how it got there, and avoid those patterns. re-train the brain.

These days I under think. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.
Some may think I'm stupid. Who cares. Ha.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 04:21 AM
All those times I had stubble, it only attracted food, never women. Ha Ha.
Thanks for the vid.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 04:10 AM
Sometimes I park the cursor or the little hand right at someone's nostril, for obvious reasons.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 03:54 AM
Quince jelly. Love it.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 03:46 AM
Stir fry veges, tumeric, black pepper, cumin, oregano, basil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. Herbs and spices steamed or uncooked. French onion dip on the side. Then chocolate.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/05/20 03:37 AM
Rollmops

notbeold's photo
Mon 05/04/20 07:49 AM
Had a sickie, worked on the boat, doing up a critical bolt and it snapped, weak brass, pull everything apart and replace it with a bigger bolt, stainless steel overkill, now all back to where I was, but stronger. Back to work, darn it.