Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 06:43 AM
Hose clamps

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 05:45 AM
As a single man, my first thoughts on a boarding house full of single women is, alrighty then, 'where is it'.

But then, I've seen single men's boarding houses, and no one wants them; they are single and boarding for a reason, and it's not because of astute decision making and good life skills.

A boarding house full of nurses, and lab technicians, yes;
full of gaming machine addicts and crazy cat ladies, NO thanks.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 05:16 AM
"wingdings" written in wingding font.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 05:04 AM
Overnight wind usually blows the low air pollution load away, and you have a cleaner atmosphere when the sun rises.
Sunsets are tinted by the whole day's pollution, through the thickness of low angle of sun through atmosphere.
Not just local pollution, but higher up far away as well, including interstate and close overseas pollution.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 03:37 AM
I was really looking for a Major Chit Chat, but if it's a 3 star General Chit Chat, that's better.

On Chats, there is a newish aussy band called 'the chats'.
Raw garage/pub punk band, not very good, but OK.

I like the song: "It's smoko, so leave me alone'. Good video clip too.

Chat me up ladies.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 03:14 AM
That toon is a bit distracting, where was I ? UUmmm . . .

Oh yeah, it can be a weakness and/or a strength, and the question has two sides, the answer for the dominator, and the answer for the submissive.

It could be empowering to know one's limits as a sub, and get strength from that knowledge; and it could be destructive if things go wrong mentally or physically.

Even more tricky for the dom, since they have responsibility for two people's well being, while providing a safe, yet noteworthy experience, and not being boring, nor getting carried away, or causing medical grade harm.
You would already have to be pretty strong mentally to be a good dominator, and maybe even have experienced submissiveness first hand, to deliver what a sub wants.

Back in the days of Cr..'s List personals, I just couldn't believe what people were advertising to be done to them, or do to others. Some people just like some things, and humanity is diverse and demented and deviant, so some strange things are liked, eg. being a submissive slave, and some even pay for it.

Pain doesn't appeal to me, so I avoid it. Maybe that makes me weak, or not stupid. Not suffering saves my energy for better things, like pleasure.

I visit other sites, and have seen profiles, and adds on 'normal' dating sites with B and D, S and M, and some fetishes mentioned in them; yes women can be into it to - 'huge' market for Madam Lash accessories. One lady I chatted to sold her used underwear, and she said some people even buy used men's worn undies; freaks. I digress.

So, basically, if you have to go to hospital afterward, you are just weak and pathetic; and if you wear out Madam or Sir, and all their toys, appliances, and torture devices, you are a weirdo hero.
Maybe see a doctor or a shrink anyway.

notbeold's photo
Tue 05/26/20 02:10 AM
Fake ID

notbeold's photo
Mon 05/25/20 07:07 AM
I don't necessarily have to 'am', to think, nor have to think to 'am'.

As a spirit bodyless entity, thinking could not be impossible.
A human head/brain would condition and restrict thinking to only in a certain way, like an organic data filter. Without it, logic and order should prevail more often.
I hope I'm a lot smarter when free of the human conditions.

Sometimes I think someone else thinks for me when I speak, and I just channel it, and try to make sense of it later after I have said it. Someone else is 'amming' and hijacking me; ?

notbeold's photo
Mon 05/25/20 05:52 AM
She's deactivated.

notbeold's photo
Mon 05/25/20 05:44 AM
Splifs hiding on the sun visors.

notbeold's photo
Mon 05/25/20 04:53 AM
Had another day off work, for the feast of maximum occupancy.
Worked on my boat while feasting.

Put up a short mast, and tried the gaff with no sail. It will work. Just need a new sail for it.
Tried 2 booms, but one needs more work to fit the sail's foot's bolt rope into the slot. The other is old but good.
Set up for 2 jibs, and a storm sail, to arrange the pulleys and ropes.
The mast head is getting very busy, and still more cables to attach there yet.
Need to get extra long ropes (sheets), for the fore sail jib, and a new jib.

notbeold's photo
Mon 05/25/20 04:08 AM
Quinnine tablets for anti malaria.

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 10:10 PM
Get a seedless half and cut criscross slashes in it, add few drops lemon and salt, or tabasco. Eat with crackers or corn chips.

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 09:53 PM
Nosey people snooping around finding stuff.

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 07:50 AM
People are scared to buy them now, because every body touches them.
Farmers can't sell them to the markets.
Good with lemon juice.

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 07:37 AM
Roaches in the ash tray.

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 07:06 AM
If Daisy the cow, or Lamkins, or Babe and Miss Piggy are all gone, then fluffy cat, flopsy rabbit, fido, and chooky are all drawing straws, and praying for fresh roadkill. There are herbs and spices to complement any meat.

Every scratch you itch, every footstep you take, every hand washing, fly spraying, bleach usage, etc. kills thousands or millions of little living organisms, and you applaud it and do it (some of it) every day. The bigger the animal you kill, the more you notice, the less you want to do it, unless you are hungry.

In australia, wild and feral cats and dogs do great damage to the native wildlife. They deserve to be someone else's dinner instead.

You can buy a small device from most supermarkets, designed to kill mice. And poison.
Who feels guilty about that ? Aren't mice cute and fluffy too ?

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 05:16 AM
Oriental Instructions.

notbeold's photo
Sun 05/24/20 04:31 AM
Naughty literature.

notbeold's photo
Sat 05/23/20 05:02 AM
Coffee Cream TiaMaria