Community > Posts By > notbeold

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/11/20 03:56 AM
The only way is to meet someone. Anyone here can be a fake, maybe even me.
I'm not even sure if I'm real, myself. So how are you to know, unless you visit, and see a human, not a screen. But then am I human ?? Or a super intelligent chimpanzee ? I do like bananas.

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/11/20 03:43 AM
Incense, hiding the weed smell.

notbeold's photo
Wed 06/10/20 07:46 AM
snuggle, and see if she really is 'for me'.

notbeold's photo
Wed 06/10/20 07:36 AM
Ants

notbeold's photo
Wed 06/10/20 07:33 AM
Definitely Queenie, I'll have to start stalking her.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 07:20 AM
We have similar problems in australia, just less well reported. Our protests are usually peaceful, so don't attract attention; the media suppress incidents by not reporting them; racism and injustice still happens here daily.
Don't ask countries occupied by folk who used terrorism and genocide to profit, how not to cause harm. Ask happy peaceful nations.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 07:02 AM
In australia, I did have a 32cc 4 stroke honda engine with two ratio friction drive on mountain bike; it climbed any steep road or track in low range, and hit 50 Kph on roads in high range, except with wet tyres. Laws changed and now they'd book me for un-rego defectable motor vehicle at over $700 fines, and demerit points.
No internal combustion powered pushys allowed here anymore. Killjoys.

Now for some reason we must have EU standard certified e-bikes; 250 W speed limited to about 25 Kph, or 200 W unregulated. Absolutely pathetic gutless bikes; the EU standard was based on very old Japanese standards I think.

My 32cc petrol made 620 W, and my legs made another 1000 W or so, and unlimited mileage with a fuel can in my backpack. Thrills and spills. Much adrenaline produced. I could ride all day for less than $4 petrol.

Now, I want an e mountain bike with power to the crank so I can use the gears up hills, and later get a small discrete front hub drive to assist, and an extra battery pack or two.

Still got my old downhiller - Giant Warp, in good condition, and nice to ride. It was fantastic with my engine and drive on it, memories.
I'd put 500 W on it, but the cops here are onto modified or non EU stickered bikes. And now the government's broke after the virus, the cop fines will be going up. No thanks.

I'd say, if riding nearby home and not going far, use cheap SLA batteries, and cheap motors/wheels, but if getting out there, don't lug lead, use lithiums, and take a spare batt and a charger with you, and go for quality power systems.
How far do you want to push a broken or flat ebike with kilos of lead ? And be gentle, they're not indestructible. I broke and repaired one several times before it was finally stolen (broken again, ha).

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 05:56 AM
You're all loony

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 05:48 AM
My recollection from school was that the first 'cops' were formed by a Mister Peel, in England, and they were known as Peelers. They were to reduce street crime, eg. catching pickpockets and apprehending thugs.

The selection criteria was to be old enough to be 'respected', and young enough to administer a thrashing.

World wide they seem to concentrate on administering thrashings, of one sort or another.

Because of the selection criteria, naturally a group of similar people would favor more similar people in their ranks, not diversity.

Carry that forward, with barely educated, barely trained 'officers', festooned with deadly weapons, with a gang mentality, and great powers of 'authority', but not broad shoulders and thick skins, and you have a bad mix.

Then rumour that those people over there are bad, and keep an eye on them, regardless of the facts, and you have instant oppression with prejudice.

Then the incarceration cycle can begin.

Another thing is that there is a difference between police, who (should) administer constitutional/corporate law - legal;
and Sheriffs and Marshals, who administer actual law - lawful.
Legal is not the same as lawful. Not always interchangeable.
Statute law (police) doesn't apply to free men. Most people are not free though. Sheriffs work in court rooms, where police can only attend as complainants and witnesses, not as court officials.

All lives matter; a uniform does not make a thug not a thug; voters allow agendas and laws to be considered, and passed or rejected; your representatives are doing what you let them.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 04:40 AM
Memories
Mammaries
Mountain bikes

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 04:23 AM
'How fn cold is it'?
I found out how cold, peeling wipers off the windscreen and scraping ice off all car windows.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 04:11 AM
I'm still hoping for a real 'Gloria'.

Their sound is still unique.
Now definitely never to be repeated.
Don't hear enough of it.

Horse latitudes.

Another one escaped through a door of perception. RIP.

notbeold's photo
Tue 06/09/20 03:47 AM
when you leave me to do whatever, and then don't hesitate to call me for all your wants and needs that I can help with, and then leave me to do whatever 'till next call, again.
Not too long between calls, or maybe you don't love me.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/08/20 06:42 AM
Tell 'them' in future that you only just make ends meet financially; don't splash the cash; and find out what they really want from a relationship.
Don't say your real job, say you have a lower paying one.
Dress down a little; schemers look for well dressed women.
Scare off gold diggers early so you don't waste time.
If anyone new wants money, dump them immediately.
What are you attracted to ? Pretty boy scammers ? Average Joe ?

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/08/20 05:37 AM
If you could just get true love, then everyone would have it, and everyone would be so nice. But It can only be offered, not got.
You can get fake love from all manner of places, even from under the fridge, if you dropped something there accidentally, and found it later.
With that fake love, you can get other unwanted surprises.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/08/20 04:25 AM
I'd throw her a big heap of Nerf gun ammo, and run.

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/08/20 04:04 AM
Where's Wally book

notbeold's photo
Mon 06/08/20 03:55 AM
Guarded.

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/04/20 04:08 AM
December 25th type dates are my favourite. Sometimes people give me stuff, and there is a variety of food and drink. Not keen on aunty kisses though.

I hope to have many more of those dates, and someone nice to share them with.
Could even eat dates, while on a date, on that date; no more dates thanks.

notbeold's photo
Thu 06/04/20 03:54 AM
Bikes
Boats
Bushland

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25