Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Thu 09/24/15 04:46 PM

why are men so confused in what they want? they say they look for a women who has this and that but when they find her they don't know how to appreciate her.. I don't get it

Just remember! Relationships are like farting, and when you push to hard. Things can get messy really fast!

no photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:58 AM

what can i say : )

i am a blonde after all

i wonder if they are still selling tickets : )

What ... Wait ... How do I get out of this crazy maze????

rofl

Just whistle and we will all come and rescue you!love love flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:52 AM

Hello! kakasali ko lang rito e. wala akong kakilala :/

Sure! I haven't kakilalaed for a long time.

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 08:39 AM

I am a LOVE GURU

men chase me every second

Men chase you until you catch them?? love

no photo
Sat 09/19/15 08:13 AM
Christ was here since Joshua. He would have taught his apostles which day is the Sabbath. From what I read, the jews have been keeping it since then. The Sabbath is from sundown to sundown, not just part of a day.

no photo
Wed 09/16/15 12:08 PM

SO , I was raised to find out the job thats expected , go do it , and go home

I was not raised to socialize or use the workplace to socialize on someone elses dime

but more and more I experience this ridiculous EXPECTATION to be social at work,, like they are hoping to have gossip mills and grapevines for people to be inside other peoples business,,, and this is very hard for me to do (at work)...I only want to do what you claim to be paying me for

but, I am repeatedly pulled aside for what I consider a very distorted version of critiicizing an employees 'attitude',, you know? what they used to call insubordination, talking back, complaining about assignments, doing inferior work and giving not effort towards improvement,,

except my crime is none of these,,,,mine is being too 'laid back',,,

yes, repeatedly employers pull me aside to complain about how I dont seem to 'reach out' and 'participate' with the other employees,,,,

Im sorry, do they sign my check? is this a playground? I thought I Was hired for a job,,,,,

it seems like a catch 22, if they dont see enough EMOTIONAL sharing and get enough insight into my business i am not being a team player, but if they were to get my emotions and my business, than Im sure Id be viewed as one of those with an 'attitude',,,,

why the push to make workplaces this 'social' event? I dont get it,,,,

and this is one of many reasons I am committed to find a way to work for MYSELF,,,,

rant over :)

It's a good thing you are not applyinglaugh laugh for a job as a call girl!

now , THAT , I could handle,,,simple expectations and commiserate pay,,laugh laugh

How does three and a half a day sound? Pick me! Pick me! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:52 AM
Does Lakanuki count, cause I sold everything trying to cure that?

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:51 AM

Trade your beautiful soul/ qualities if you would be cured from a chronic illness/injury etc.

I just made a post in the stress thread, that inspired me to write this thread.

For example, If you suffered from a debilitating chronic illness, that caused much suffering and pain etc.....and there was no cure IF you had the option to be cured of your chronic illness and trade it in for your beautiful soul, for example in my case, compassion/empathy, whatever your best quality is, would you?

For people who haven't got chronic illnesses and they CANT imagine what they would do,im trying to make this easier for you, but the same still applies. For example, if you needed your leg amputated etc..... and you could trade your soul/best qualities and keep your leg and save your self from illness, would you?

I am asking about YOU personally.

Does Lakanuki count, cause I sold everything trying to cure that?

BUT if people want to add their children to this, that is fine. I know that's a tough one, so please don't feel you have to answer, what ever you feel comfortable with.

I AM FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL ILLNESSES FOR THIS THREAD.

Thanks peeps. waving waving

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:31 AM

SO , I was raised to find out the job thats expected , go do it , and go home

I was not raised to socialize or use the workplace to socialize on someone elses dime

but more and more I experience this ridiculous EXPECTATION to be social at work,, like they are hoping to have gossip mills and grapevines for people to be inside other peoples business,,, and this is very hard for me to do (at work)...I only want to do what you claim to be paying me for

but, I am repeatedly pulled aside for what I consider a very distorted version of critiicizing an employees 'attitude',, you know? what they used to call insubordination, talking back, complaining about assignments, doing inferior work and giving not effort towards improvement,,

except my crime is none of these,,,,mine is being too 'laid back',,,

yes, repeatedly employers pull me aside to complain about how I dont seem to 'reach out' and 'participate' with the other employees,,,,

Im sorry, do they sign my check? is this a playground? I thought I Was hired for a job,,,,,

it seems like a catch 22, if they dont see enough EMOTIONAL sharing and get enough insight into my business i am not being a team player, but if they were to get my emotions and my business, than Im sure Id be viewed as one of those with an 'attitude',,,,

why the push to make workplaces this 'social' event? I dont get it,,,,

and this is one of many reasons I am committed to find a way to work for MYSELF,,,,

rant over :)

It's a good thing you are not applyinglaugh laugh for a job as a call girl!

no photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:17 AM

Well it is that time of year that Singles are going to be "doing the Holidays". It can be a great time to develop new social groups and traditions or a real grind. So how are you going to handle being single at the holidays? Andy suggestions or "I won't do that again" ideas?

What holiday's do you mean, the biblical Feast of Tabernacles or the pagan Christmas? Or, is there another one?

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 09:05 AM

I can't figure out your question or point. Isn't revenge and Karma two different things?

Yes they seem to be. But for people who do not believe in God, the point is moot.

It's probably better to have the topic title as :
God's justice vs the universal concept of karma

Your question did lead me to this question:
if you would take it upon yourself to take revenge on someone whom you feel have wronged you, wouldn't karma catch up with you anyways?

I don't know. Would that be like your conscience bothering you causing discomfort of some kind?

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:17 AM
I can't figure out your question or point. Isn't revenge and Karma two different things?

no photo
Sat 09/12/15 08:10 AM

Some people want God to act just like them. They would never make anyone remain in a lake of fire for eternity. So, they insist that God would never do so, either. Too bad for them that Revelation 20:15 is actually a part of the New Testament.

Side Note: The word Hell is northern European in origin. It wasn't used by the New Testament writers.

Hhhmmm... you are right that human beings always seem to think that God will act like them and do things in the way that best suits their imagination. We always seem to feel better by throwing away what God says and living within our own most suitable imaginations and doctrines!

Unfortunately, God is no respecter of persons (Bible). He will do just what HE says HE will do in HIS word - the Bible.

Hell is not the grave (where human beings are buried to save living beings the dread of the smell of decomposing corpse). Eternal punishment is real. Jesus was very explicit about this...just as the Bible is. We human beings do the twisting. Below are a few of many verses through which God tells us the truth and warns to flee from the wrath to come:

Luke 12:5 "But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!"

Luke 16:23 "being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side."

Matthew 25:46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Matthew 22:13 "Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 8:12 ".... In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

What purpose would it serve to torture some people after Christ sets up his Kingdom where people are taught to live in a way that brings peace and happiness?

Revelation 7:17

for the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of the water of life, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Revelation 21:4

he will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away.”

What is there in a man that could be tortured forever? Man is mortal, there is nothing in a man that could live forever. The only chance we have for eternal life is if the spirit of God lives within us. Would God torture his own spirit?

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:30 AM

Yes Cheechako, it seems that God chooses to make himself and a whole other realm of activity vaguely perceivable to us.

Even the earliest stages of creation are seemingly stretched-out over an indefinite period of time.

We seem to be obliged to look at mind-numbingly gradual processes mixed-in with ones that are seemingly instantaneous.

Here's an example...

Often I see signs of sedimentary rock all over the place.

They are often in elevations without any recent memory of water sluicing and depositing this stone.

They are much easier to explain than the Granite rocks that are filled with all kinds of streaks and well-ribboned crystal formations.

I've got an elder brother who's a geologist and even he's at a loss to explain them.

We know what the text-books say on the subject, but they're woefully incomprehensive.

I majored in metallurgy in my senior years of schooling and my only conclusion is they came into existence in the blinking of an eye.

Yes, much is left to faith. smokin

your brother is a geologist and he can't explain that? very easily explained with a simple internet search... how do you think mountains are formed? sometimes the land raises and lowers in millions of years with pressure buildup below.... the Grand Canyon is a great example of it....

It would take a lot more than an internet search to understand the geology of the earth. I worked in mining exploration as a teen and have been prospecting ever since. Geology is based on theories and the theories are constantly revised and updated.

all science is that way.. the more they learn, the more revised it gets... but it is all based on studies, calculations, and repetitious finds... but to say it happened in a blink of an eye isn't science, just a self justification of a god

That's right scientific theories are studied, tested and revised based on the information of the day. When new information found they have to be revised or thrown out. So at the end of the day, a theory is still just a theory, no matter how many million people accept it as fact. Religion needs to be tested also. Nobody on the face of the earth has all the answers. The Big Bang theory and Genesis seem to agree on a relatively quick start. I wasn't around so I can't say for sure.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 08:48 AM

Yes Cheechako, it seems that God chooses to make himself and a whole other realm of activity vaguely perceivable to us.

Even the earliest stages of creation are seemingly stretched-out over an indefinite period of time.

We seem to be obliged to look at mind-numbingly gradual processes mixed-in with ones that are seemingly instantaneous.

Here's an example...

Often I see signs of sedimentary rock all over the place.

They are often in elevations without any recent memory of water sluicing and depositing this stone.

They are much easier to explain than the Granite rocks that are filled with all kinds of streaks and well-ribboned crystal formations.

I've got an elder brother who's a geologist and even he's at a loss to explain them.

We know what the text-books say on the subject, but they're woefully incomprehensive.

I majored in metallurgy in my senior years of schooling and my only conclusion is they came into existence in the blinking of an eye.

Yes, much is left to faith. smokin

your brother is a geologist and he can't explain that? very easily explained with a simple internet search... how do you think mountains are formed? sometimes the land raises and lowers in millions of years with pressure buildup below.... the Grand Canyon is a great example of it....

It would take a lot more than an internet search to understand the geology of the earth. I worked in mining exploration as a teen and have been prospecting ever since. Geology is based on theories and the theories are constantly revised and updated.

no photo
Sat 09/05/15 11:05 AM

What are some for-instances ?

The age of the earth.
What is God? What is man?

God is immortal spirit. Man is mortal flesh and blood, with the potential to be sons of God.
I see it as a two stage process.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

1 Corinthians 15:52
in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:51
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—

We have to be changed to look like God. That means we do not look like god now.

Genesis 1:27

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Could this also be translated "is creating" ?
So God is creating mankind in his own image,

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:50 PM

Genesis is originally in Hebrew.

That is what I understand also. It was later translated into Greek. The Greek is what I wonder about. I haven't figured out exactly what "synthetic language" means. Have you done any study on that subject?

Greek as a 'synthetic language' has something to do with inflections rather than word order to express grammatical structure.

(At Least That's What My Electronic Dictionary Says)

Hebrew can still be translated straight-over into any language One wants though.

There are a couple of things in the Bible that don't add up to me. I would like to know more about translating from Greek.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:43 PM

I can't go through life without knowing if he truly exists or not. I don't care about getting on his good side and I'm willing to upset him if it means he'll show me a sign. Because: "I'd rather have a sure nothing than an uncertain something!"

So I've been trying to come up with ways that'll most certainly provoke him, if he exists that is. Mind you I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities. Any ideas?

careful what you ask for!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You win!! Best answer.laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:12 PM

the bible says we have a heavenly Mother & it is prophesied through the scriptures that she will come down from heaven from God in the flesh in this age today

Where does it say that? Would you post the scripture please.

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:34 AM

its nearly 6000 yrs old , i say we are living at 5,997 or 5,998 or 5999 yrs period

It might be 6,000 yrs since the Garden of Eden, but I think the earth is a lot older than that.
Satan was in the Garden of Eden. Did he change from Lucifer to Satan overnight. I doubt it. He was created an Archangel, beautiful and in charge of the other angels. His vanity did him in and he wanted to be like God, he rebelled and so on. That is not something that would happen overnight.

1. Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Job 38

38 Then the LORD spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:
2 “Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3 Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25