Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Thu 10/22/15 08:27 AM
I think the whole world might be in Sheep Dit. Refugee's, extremist's, illuminati and who know's what. I am glad I don't have figure out how to make it all work.

no photo
Wed 10/21/15 10:07 AM

It also can delay the process if you are in a hurry

Just saying
:laughing:

Shush, annie! He's gonna be late for work again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :banana:

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 10/21/15 10:01 AM
FUGLY I googled it, it's actually a word. I thought you just made it up. Good one!!rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 10/20/15 08:24 AM
Some women just have a way with words!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/14/15 08:50 AM

Stranger sex...isnt that where you sit on your hand till it falls asleep and then molest yourself? The "Stranger"....laugh

OR, One guy says "Are you getting any on the side these days?" The other guy says " I haven't gotten any for so long, I didn't know they moved it"

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 06:55 AM
Stranger sex ? Stranger than What !!!!!!! blushing

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 06:47 AM

Finding positives in the world. Hmmm, I have started thanking God for every little good thing for each day before I sleep. So I can end the day with positivity and not the things that do my head in.

Thanks for sharing fellow Minglers flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

That sounds like the right kind of spiritual encounter to me.

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 07:51 PM

when i'm sick i just hurl in a bucket and pass out...
if anybody was around, i'd never know it anyway....drinks

And if that don't make them want to kiss and cuddle nothing will.bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sun 10/11/15 07:39 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:46 AM

Christianity to the best of my knowledge does not teach that there are other Gods.What I believe it does say is that men have created other gods(small g) but there is only one god.It is a contradiction of terms to talk about more than one God (capital g) Since God is supposedly supreme there can only be one supreme.
Reference to a Triune god is religious dogma.

So are God the father and Jesus one and the same?

That is a matter regarding religious beliefs.I am not a christian so I will enter into a discussion about what various religions might teach or believe.My original post was merely pointing out that I believed Tom was misrepresenting what christianity teaches not the validity or otherwise of that teaching.

You are doing better than me. I couldn't figure out what he is rambling on about. I was asking missionary about the trinity thing.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:17 AM

Christianity to the best of my knowledge does not teach that there are other Gods.What I believe it does say is that men have created other gods(small g) but there is only one god.It is a contradiction of terms to talk about more than one God (capital g) Since God is supposedly supreme there can only be one supreme.
Reference to a Triune god is religious dogma.

So are God the father and Jesus one and the same?

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:11 AM

sometimes i wonder if its possible to have an original idea posted rather than the banal superfluous fluff often presented as clever...

Don't be so hard on yourself, your posts will get better.

laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:05 AM
The princess who was holding mine turned into a dragon. I was lucky to get them back.ohwell

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:03 AM

Amen! Well said.

God is the only absolute, He doesn't need anyone.

The creator of all things; The sustainer of all things.

Incomparable!

He is also the three in one God - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Religion is bondage: Don't eat this, don't wear that.....

The way I read it is, there are two separate beings. The spirit they are made of is some kind of energy. This spirit can divide, and it can flow back and forth like water.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:45 AM
I think it's a good idea to hang onto your nuggets all the time!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:41 AM
A foolish man tells a woman to quit talking. A wise man tells her that her mouth is very beautiful when her lips are closed.smooched

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:29 AM
I worked for exploration companies off and on since I was a teenager, so have been prospecting as a hobby ever since. Wanna see my rock collection?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 09:08 AM
We looking to go somewhere we've not been..

Have you been to the nude beach on the Big Island?bigsmile

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 08:56 AM

You seem to like rocks and minerals, are you a prospector at heart?

lol, possibly. I am always wondering how things are made or why something works I ask questions on a lot of subjects. Would I go out looking for rocks and minerals? Maybe once just to see what I could find.

There's gold in them thar hills! Might have to go out more than once to find the motherlode. I have been looking for years.

You are obviously looking in the wrong place.Try Mingle you might find some nuggets there.

Nuggets or gold diggers from Nigeria?

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 04:39 PM

You seem to like rocks and minerals, are you a prospector at heart?

lol, possibly. I am always wondering how things are made or why something works I ask questions on a lot of subjects. Would I go out looking for rocks and minerals? Maybe once just to see what I could find.

There's gold in them thar hills! Might have to go out more than once to find the motherlode. I have been looking for years.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25