Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 09/14/23 04:03 AM

I thought the point of this entire post was sarcasm. 🤷‍♀️:joy:

That's how I took it as well. :thumbsup:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 09/06/23 05:36 AM

@Rpbrampton

Yes, you are right. She did it behind my back without telling me. Huge red flag.

But I pointed it out and the situation was resolved. She has only been in the country for less than one year. She is from China. Maybe in her culture, this behavior is more acceptable.

In any case, I'm hoping it's been resolved.

I used to live in China for a few years. Chinese ladies have an impression that Western men have a lot of money. So she may have thought it wouldn't matter to you? But still, I can't picture of the Chinese ladies I knew doing that. It seems rude. I would file it away, give her another chance if you really like her. But if you see any other instances where she tries to take advantage of you, I'd bail.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:54 AM
He is a fun addition to the forums and I hope he sticks around! waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:50 AM
Have a great day at work, River! waving

OT: Just got home from work. I swear, my students are adorable, but they wear me out!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:48 AM
Hi River! waving

Thanks for always keeping it classy in the forums. You're a role model for us all! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 11:21 PM

What would you talk about? What the protein loaf in solitary tastes like? How to make booze in a toilet bowl??

laugh Oh my word.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 10:14 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sat 09/02/23 10:15 PM

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 10:07 PM
Depends on what you're in for. A lighter offense, maybe, if the lady is made fully aware of your crimes and is okay with writing to a man she can't actually be with. Any violent crimes, please stay far away from all women, including writing to them.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 09:42 PM

Putin is a little evil freak with mega complexes, I say this as a person who lived and worked in Russia and not just passing through as a tourist. I have used all systems. Russia is North Korea version 2.0 only the dictator is a very cowardly piece of **** the people there are stupid. TV steers what the TV will tell them and they will eat it.

True. I live/work in Kazakhstan, which used to be part of the USSR. People here are rooting for Ukraine because they are worried that if Russia prevails, then Russia will try to take over other formerly-USSR countries. Several of my colleagues and students are Russian (many are Ukranian as well). They have family in Russia who believe everything they see on TV. They try to tell their families what's really going on but most of the families refuse to believe it. And the ones who do believe it are afraid to speak out, since there is no real freedom of speech in Russia.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 09:35 PM

Thinking DM's comment was directed at me .... thanks alot !!!

laugh

Nice new photo, Slim!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 09:33 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sat 09/02/23 09:34 PM
Not really into either, but I'd probably choose Star Trek. I actually went with a friend to a Trekkie convention in Vegas once when I was in high school, and we met Nichelle Nichols (Urura) and James Doohan (Scotty). It was pretty fun. Everyone was wearing their Star Trek shirts and Spock ears.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 05:45 AM

True love is not compared with money, poverty and wealth are not important, what is important is to love each other, be loyal to each other, money can be earned by two people together:smile: :smile: :smile:

Same person, 2 different profiles :joy: Who are you trying to fool?

I notice a lot of first-time posters start a thread and then a few other first-time posters will respond. Like we don’t know it’s the same person.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 05:16 AM
Getting a pedicure and loving this massage chair.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 03:02 AM
Thinking the forums are picking up again. It's kinda fun when there are weirdos to mock. bigsmile

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 02:59 AM

PUTIN IS DOING WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF RUSSIANS & SENDING A STATEMENT TO THE DEEP STATE/NATO. iF THE US DEEP STATE HAD NOT SENT ANY $ TO THE UKRAINE, THE WAR WOULD BEEN OVER LONG AGO & WOULD HAVE SAVED SO MANY UKRAINIAN LIVES. AND THOSE LIVES SHOULD JUST BE ADDED TO THEIR RUNNING TOTAL INCLUDE THE MIDDLE EAST, THE BALCAN STATES VIETNAM, RUSSIA IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY & PUTTIN IS MAINTAINING THOSE VALUES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. PUTIN WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH PEDOS DRESSING UP LIKE WOMEN & READING TO THE VERY YONG & THE MOST INNOCENT OF SOCIETY, OR GOVERNMENT PAID TRANS SURGERY. DO YOU THINK WOULD ALLOW A MONTH OF PRIDE CELEBRATIONS? VETRANS GET A DAY, REMEBERANCE DAY NOV.11. AND WHAT ABOUT THIS "GROUP" WHO PUSHING TO HAVE THE AGE OF CONSENT LOWERED the MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS, (MAPS)
IF THIS WAR GETS WORSE, IT IS NOT PUTIN'S FAULT. THE WEST, NATO OR MORE PRECISE "THE CULT, THE CABAL, THE DEEP STATE, KLAUS SCHWAB of the WEF/THE UNITED NATIONS, THE LUCIFERIANS, CALL THEM WHATEVER YOU WISH. THEY HAVE BEEN HERE WITH US SINCE THE BEGINNING & THEY SEE US AS USELESS EATERS. THEY WANT TO KILL BILLIONS OF US, LOOK AT THE NUMBER ON THE GEORGIA GUIDES STONES. THERE IS OUR REAL ENEMY, REMEMBER THEY ARE FAKE NEWS & WHO OWNS ALL OF THEM? PUTIN HAS TAKEN OUT OVER 50 BIO LABS & HE FIGHTS THE NAZIS. WAKE UP, REMOVE THE VEIL, OPEN YOUR EYES, STOP CONTRACTING OUT YOUR THINKING & DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATIONS."I HAVE NO TIME" TURN OFF THE TV, HOOLYWOOD IS FULL OF PREDITORS & IS DYING. THE ROMANS USED BREAD & CIRCUSES, YOU HAVE SPORTS FOR YOUR DISTRACTION - "have to keep up on those goals scored or all the stats in baseball" REALLY, THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN SOUL OR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT ARE TRAFFICKED AROUND THE WORLD, TWISTED OLD MEN BUYING A TOODLER FROM AN "ORPHANAGE" IN SOME OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO THAT 3 YYEAR OLD? dO YOU KNOW WHAT HE GOING TO DO AFTER?
I DIDN'T PLAN TO TAKE THINGS THIS FAR, BUT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME & MORE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP & PUT A STOP TO ALL OF IT. GET INVOLVED !!

Yikes.scared

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 01:54 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sat 09/02/23 01:55 AM
I agree with Mr. Good Guy that those were probably all scammers. Don't waste your time with messages that generic.

Everyone has their comfort level. I have never been willing to jump straight to phone calls or video chat until I've gotten to know them first through the platform's messaging feature. But once both of us do reach that comfort level, I'd rather go straight to video chat.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/02/23 01:24 AM
So you want an older woman to support you financially and teach you about sex? Doesn't sound like a very good deal for her.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 08/29/23 08:00 PM

Feeling physically exhausted just thinking of the two hour journey it will take, but it will be worth it. Even if it ends up being a very warm day. :blush:

Hope it goes well! If it makes you feel any better, I often have to take 22-hour journeys. Sometimes I have to do it when I'm sick, and it suuuuuucks. I'm so over international flights.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 08/29/23 07:55 PM

Everyone knows that Nobody is perfect...

And everyone knows that relationships mean having compromises, where we give and take equally in the relationship...

So why not try meeting someone who's half serious?

Surely that would get you more dates, and more chances of finding someone close to your hearts desire?

What's the point of having a strict checklist if no one can tick all the boxes?

Keep in mind that there's...
1) Always a "right time" to be serious...
2) Never a wrong time to be not serious and have a laugh :joy:

So many questions and so little cake :cake: :joy:

I mostly agree, but I disagree that there's never a wrong time to not be serious and have a laugh. I love a great sense of humor, but if I'm hurting I do not want someone cracking a joke.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 08/29/23 07:49 PM

Do Pandas have any survival skills? I only see them eating, falling off of things and rolling down hills.

I actually know the answer to this. I used to live in Chengdu, China, which is where the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding is located. I love that place! Who doesn't want to visit a bunch of adorable pandas in a beautiful wooded sanctuary? Baby pandas are the cutest things ever!

Panda survival instincts are just climbing trees, and they can also swim. I guess the fact that they don't hibernate would also count as a survival skill. They also used to eat meat, but dwindling prey combined with massive growth of bamboo forests caused them to change their diet. Pandas evolved and soon lost the ability to taste umami, the savory flavor in meat. So now they are mostly herbivores. That would be another survival skill.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25