Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 04/09/24 07:26 AM
Is this a trick question?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 04/09/24 07:25 AM

Save the horsemeat for Slim! :hammer:

Hi Mike! flowerforyou

Horse meat is a very common dish here in KZ. Whenever I go out to a restaurant I have an irrational fear that someone will secretly slip me horse meat.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 04/09/24 07:23 AM

People say “The land of Enchantment” is south east Asia. Where the lovely abundant lotus grow.

Agree. SE Asia is my favorite part of the world. I'm moving to Cambodia this summer. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 03/18/24 11:46 PM
I am a re=gifter. I am a teacher, and I receive a lot of gifts from students/parents. They are really nice gifts, like L'Occitane sets, silk scarves, perfume, candles, etc. I just won't use most of them. Why not regift them? This past Christmas I got told I was the best Secret Santa ever, and I didn't spend a dime. laugh

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 01/19/24 02:58 AM
Currently reading The Witness, by Nora Roberts. It's good!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 01/19/24 02:57 AM
Hi Jaan! waving

Happy Friday all! flowerforyou It's 5:00pm for me and the weekend has officially begun! Too bad I have to spend the weekend writing report cards. Maybe I shouldn't procrastinate next time. grumble

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 01/07/24 02:18 AM
Hi Catherine and Vibes! Happy New Year! flowerforyou

OT: Maybe Slim?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 01/07/24 02:14 AM
She doesn't even sound like a good friend, let alone girlfriend material. She's stringing you along as some sort of comfort blanket, and you're getting involved in her mess. It sounds like she's extremely codependent and addicted to the drama of toxic/abusive relationships. Ask yourself if that's something you really want in your life. There are worse things than being alone. Good luck to you.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 01/06/24 10:47 PM
Enjoying my last lazy day off before I have to return to work tomorrow.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 01/06/24 10:43 PM
Thinking it's been a long time since I checked in on Mingle. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and that your 2024 has had an amazing start! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/20/23 04:17 AM
Happy that I have all next week off for Fall break!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/20/23 04:16 AM
My mom is here visiting me in Kazakhstan and we are waiting for some treats to be delivered.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/06/23 05:29 PM
There are some desperate women out there. You'll probably find one. But most self-respecting women are not interested in having to financially support a man and teach him about sex.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/06/23 05:27 PM
Ask their doctor if family members need to take Covid precautions around them. If doctors says yes, do it.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/01/23 02:34 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Dee! My heart breaks for you. Sending you hugs and wishing you peace and comfort in your time of sorrow. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/26/23 04:27 AM
Get well soon, Crystal. I'm sorry you're so sick. :heart:

Feeling glad to be home and glad to finally be getting a bit more caught up at work.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/26/23 04:21 AM
Nope! waving

Mike?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 09:27 PM
I wonder if he realizes how much more delicious maple syrup from Canada is?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 09:25 PM
laugh Wish everyone did.

Have you ever had bacon that was so salty even your dog wouldn't eat it?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 09:24 PM
Thinking I can't believe I've never seen Along Came a Spider until now. That's exactly the kind of movie I like.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25